How can I make 80 bucks quick ?

How can I make 80 bucks quick ?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/vertcoin/comments/78yhlp/vertcoin_oneclick_miner_setup_guide_dated_october/
youtu.be/Yaa-FbUezQE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

three words. red light district

sell 8 things for $10 each

get naked on camera
or sell shit

I'm not attractive enough for that, i'm a fat hairy dude

But who would buy it, USA dollars are triple the value of my currency

then you're out of luck, nigga
now fuck off back to the slums

Litecoin

I want 80 bucks exactly to invest in btc since it's so low, the minimum amount is aproximately 80 bucks in USA dollars

Fuck off shill.

It's all about that TRX

If you don’t have something in your house worth selling for $80 you must be poor as crap

my national market doesn't support trx yet I think, it's a shame I really wanted to test it, it seems worth it
why do you think I want 80 bucks then, it is because I'm piss poor

Or even beter, Vertcoin.

Sell some fucking lemonade
You can make 80 in a day

I don't wanna sound pessimist with me btiching about every 'great' opportunity given to me, but it doesn't seem like the lemonade market is in great shape these days, i've never even seen someone selling lemonade

You could mine altcoins like VTC.
it`s really simple and you can let the computer stay on mining at nights for a start.
It wont make you instantly rich but it will enable you to enter crypto trading and potentially accumulate a fortune if you hold on to it.
Here`s the reddit link for a beginner miner, reddit.com/r/vertcoin/comments/78yhlp/vertcoin_oneclick_miner_setup_guide_dated_october/

Hm... that sounds amazing, but I've seen some people calling Vtc a shitcoin, what do you think about that

No one really knows what is gonna be worth anything. There are at least 1000 that will be worth zero.
youtu.be/Yaa-FbUezQE Crypto Bobby is shit factory, but that interview is worth a watch.

I think it has a lot of potential.
It`s one of the older coins from 2014, it`s ASIC ressistant, it will soon be able to atomic swap between other cryptos like btc and ltc, it supports lightningnetwork, does not have unreasonably fees per transaction like btc, and then there`s the new fiat exchanges like Vertpig and vertbase that will launch real soon and be a serious competetor to coinbase.
It will be huge when that happens.

hmm.... I will watch it, I generally am impacient with these things, but if it's worth money, it sure as well it's worth time
really, I hope it will boom then, are you investing heavly youself?

eat ass

Suck 1000 dicks for 8 cents each.

write I LOVE RONAN on your dick and post a pic and I'll paypal yopu $10

Yes and this, like user says, no one knows anything for sure. about the future.
I have invested 1000 dllars where half of that is in Vertcoin.

Suck cock

I would not throw 80 hard earned dollars away in hacker code that you cannot cash. I might as well pay chik fill a for their free coupons

If a car a house and everything does not keep their market value if I cannot trust silver or jewelry I don't know what to tell you. Get cash or buy all of the above. Literally grow up food stamps are more acceptable I heard they accept visa and MasterCard.

I heard the little girl is sucking dicks

Ronan Parke, we all knew you were queer

Nobody has sold lemonade ever since people started mixing antifreeze with it.

wow I didn't even saw this sorry, I could do that, I know you ain't gonna pay me, but it would be funny, if you reply to this I'll do it

solve captchas for bitcoins

Sell stuff that people buy. I live in Michigan USA, and I can't wrap my head around why people still pay $50 for enough firewood to fill the bed of a pickup truck, but they do.

Since it sounds like you're almost in a 3rd world country, I'd try setting up a stand to sell wild fruits/vegetables/seashells or whatever you can gather locally that rich people won't go gather themselves.

Well FBI is visiting you in a bit so please remain calm and lay in the ground with your hands at the top of your head with crossed fingers
holy shit, I didn't know something like this existed, my mind is 90% hillybilly, is it toxic ?

It wasn't a problem until they started putting fluoride in the anti-freeze

I got 80$

so what should this faggot do for 80$ Sup Forums?

huh so that's why I felt sick after drinking lemonaid sold by little nigglets. I just thought it was because they were black

>moron thinks TRX is an actual coin
are you some 20 yr old asian edgy faggit?

Give him all your fake money and give him the nightmare of dumping his hot potato off on the next fool

There`s actually people having "phone farms" doing those watch ads or tap once every 60 seconds for 0.00000001 coin on auto..
What a world,, where did it go wrong.

That's racist

hey, good, I hope you get your money back and then some
Your cock or some random other cock ?
what are you talking about, I dind't understand a fuck you wrote
I've came to the conclusion that these 'easy-jobs' for satoshis and whatever are 100% scam all the time, I've wasted too much time on this
I do live in Brazil and I'm thinking so much of moving to forest in Finland and live alone in a shack I built myself, no human around me and I can fight whatever animal I come across in a fist-fight, die from freeze, that is my dream now

It's because their time is literally worth 12 cents an hour or whatever that really pulls in. People with jobs don't do that shit.

Suck a nigga dick or some

This was not a beg thread, I won't do shit like that pajeet on /biz/
If there are people still buying DogeCoin, why not something that actually looks like it has future
Do you live in the ghetto or something ?nono, "that's" are dubs, checkem' fam

Your bitcoin is a faggot iphone barcode nobody uses except chik fil a coupons.

The most valued barcode is a 3 dollar chicken sandwich.

Shut your bitch ass the Fuck up.

Keep fucking with the FBI reporting shit terrorist. You're the fucking pedophile.

If I find a pen that won't hurt my cock and I have enough dick to write this, I'll do it after lunch

Fuck that, Brazil has a tourist industry.

You want to get in on that, sell shit to the tourists. Handmade fruit wines, and shit, make sure you store it in nice looking bottles and don't be afraid to give away free shots.

They'll probably buy it if it tastes good.

Well you are right, you could sell pissed sand from the beach in a used condom and stupid 'gringos' would buy it, however I was not born in a good city, I'm in the interior, I'm a redneck if you may call like that

donate 4 pints of blood

I believe you can't sell blood or any other fluid here, it's probably not legal

then its probably worth more monnay. who cares about the law you want munnay or don't you?

You know, they have this thing where you do work and people pay you for it. It's called a job. Then, if you don't spend all of the money, it's called saving and eventually you can have way more money than $80. In fact most people make more than that in a day.

I was waiting for a damn normalfag showing up.

and the prodigal son returns, why didn't I think of that before?
it's certainly tempting, do you have any contatcs willing to take my blood and just not kiilling me in the proccess??

Don't know about normalfag but, proudly an employed fag on no form of government assistance.