Is this girl hot or no? Trying to settle an argument

Is this girl hot or no? Trying to settle an argument.

10/10 no argument

YES

Yes

>settle an argument
>over something subjective to each individual

Fuck off wih these teen threads

moar for Sup Forums judgement

She's 26 faggot. Bite me.

Moar it is

she is very fit.

Good genes I guess. Believe me she doesn't have to try.

Okay body but ugly face

thank you... ignore the newfags

Fuck off old man beauty is objective something is either beautiful or not. You can have arguments about 2 beautiful objects to discuss if something is more beautiful than another beautiful thing but they are still both objectively beautiful. Subjective opinions are not infallible you can have incorrect opinion. This girl is beautiful the only arugment should be about to what degree she is beautiful. Fucking Idiot Oldfag.

I think it's okay

B8. Also fuck off queer

You faggot you can have incorrect opinions. You are clearly are new fag that doesn't understand basic human standards and believes opinions can't be wrong when they very clearly can be.

What a fag

Butterface/10

How big is her dick.

I know the difference between a fact and an opinion. This thread was made to show off a subjectively hot girl. Not to debate semantics and argue about the nature and philosophy of beauty you shitposting mongoloid.

And stop samefagging. Faggot.

She's literally hideous dude, get your eyes checked lawl

0'0" sorry pal

samefag

Your mind has been warped by the internet my friend. Go outside every once and a while.

Nice 8/10 would pump

She's pretty damn hot, m8.

she is either retarded or a dude, very weird looking face

of that's definitely a dude's face

The shoop is real

This

>Beauty is ovjective
Oh sure that's why every culture's view on beauty is different
Oh sure that's why those same cultures' views on beauty change over time, more rapidly as time passes.

Gr8 b8 but seriously what the fuck.
We've got people edging to stuffed animals and corpses here.
>being objective on Sup Forums

why is she moving around? its a jpg

Beauty is objective you cunt.

If sure as shit not ass pic. Yes it's hot.

seems like an average girl to me

actually I chance my mind after looking at more than the first picture shes flat/10 therefore of no aesthetic value to me
she should probably be focussing on her career
in ballet and not worrying about getting rated on Sup Forums.

her chin is a little weird, but she's smoking fucking hot. would wife, fuck until raw, & impregnate/10

She's hot

so is it just op samefagging over this or does idiots not realise thats a fucking dude?