Hi I’m bored and sad so general thread where I will post my trove of self harm and blood/ knife play and nudes while...

Hi I’m bored and sad so general thread where I will post my trove of self harm and blood/ knife play and nudes while making conversation with you nerds. Not timestamping, if you doubt my identity then just stay off the thread. Let’s talk about how violence is hot and the inevitable meaninglessness of life.

>Not timestamping
sage goes where? ah, in all fields

I lurk, but not enough to know what the fuck that means.

it means your thread will drop off the bottom of the catalog and i'm the only one who will know it ever existed. unless your tits come with a proper timestamp, of course. i'll gladly bump the thread for that

more

you faggot

Get a hobby and a fucking husband sweetie
This shit is nasty

timestamp or stick your left pinky finger in your left nostril and make a fuck you sign with your right hand

I’m not worried, if the thread dies I will attention seek on a different platform.

Do you want anything in particular?

pussy shot would be nice

can I have Tau on your tits with sharpie or whatever?

>
tits
ass

I don’t have any hobbies because I am chronically depressed but I do have a long term relationship that I value very dearly. I appreciate your concern.

No.

tits
ass

You think you're special and people should subjugate to your wiews instead of seeing you being a proper attention seeking bitch and follow the rules.

How original. 2/10 made me reply but saging nevertheless

Here u go

I’m not taking any new pics, just sharing old ones. I don’t want to put the effort in rn, but I’m sure I’ll pop back in later today ready to do whatever so keep an eye out.

>but I’m sure I’ll pop back in later today ready to do whatever so keep an eye out.
free beer tomorrow. it's always just a day away!

I don’t think I’m special. Girls who think they are special don’t bait for attention on Sup Forums.

Got some pictures of your legs?

boring then

gross. you're too fat. i'm out

Here u go

Ha, this made me laugh.

More

Post timestamp and you'll prove people wrong.
There's already another attention seeking whore doing her job properly.

Sadly for you, it's a very highly populated world the one we live in nowadays, and it keeps growing in numbers and possibilities.

Follow the rules.

Fuck you. That’s a beautiful girl.

Sry but nice trips

Sry

Why are you depressed user?
Also post more ass

Look at this field of sage, that field of sage, all this sage...

Go to her thread then and leave mine alone. I don’t care about arbitrary Sup Forums norms. I can share my shit if I want to without timestamping. Every time I have time stamped in the past anyway people still don’t believe me. Get fucked.

Special cute one just 4 u

Shitty genetics and a childhood of sexual and physical abuse. Also here u go. I don’t take many pics of my butt bc it is gigantic.

Psycho chicks are better off alone even on the internet.
And alone you will probably end, anonette. No big regrets. I liked your body but rules are rules and this is still Sup Forums, even if some deranged desperate fatlords will still worship you.

Any chances to see your feet?

>i like her so you must like her too
sorry compadre. she's fat

>footfag
degenerates out!

Can we see you sitting on that?

i want to see you spreading your ass

Let me see what I can find. If the pic attached to this is not a feet pic then I couldn’t find anything. Sry

Some people are into fat girls, get off my dick.

>gigantic ass
You know that’s a good thing.
Seems as if you should have more self confidence, you’re a pretty girl.

Anything shoeless?
Btw you're not fat, just a bit overweight. You like being that way or would you pref being thin? Just asking for curiosity, not judging.

Any more pussy pics?

>degenerates out
>browses /b

How about retards back to 9gag?

It actually doesn’t fit inside me in either hole. I also think I am allergic to the material it’s made out of. I have a video of me attempting to fuck it, if you message me on Kik I’ll send it to you. Jaybie.baby

I would need to have a sense of self to have any sort of self confidence ay

Show butthole?

Your ass is spectacular. Post more.

>It actually doesn’t fit inside me
fake and gay, tbh. it'll fit.

wutup with ur tits

More pica?

I don’t have anything shoeless, sorry. I tried to take a live pic but it said the file size is too large? If you help me fix that I will take one for you.

No, sry

It doesn’t fit without it hurting a lot and I can only tolerate hurting when someone is forcing me to.

I like to do pain play. Not everyone is into blood and stuff but I dig it.

>I can only tolerate hurting when someone is forcing me to
like i said. it'll fit.

How often do you fuck?

Oh I like you

Ps: to everyone messaging me on Kik I’m gonna chill in this thread for a bit and will probably get back to you later today.

More blood!

You simply have to crop it on paint until it reaches a file size inferior to 2 mb.
Glad if we can see those, but since you already stated you are bored and dont feel like do anything I doubt you would delivar. Anyway good luck with depression, I recently step out of it.

Uh, about 4 or 5 times a week with my boyfriend. Not so often with others. And no, I’m not a cheating whore; we are in an open relationship.

But I don’t have Paint on my phone. This is all on mobile.

You can use the fucking gallery, you worthless piece of shit

You call that fucking bloodplay?! Get a grip cunt.

not that user but you should be able to edit your pics to crop them or resize them smaller

>Oh I like you
i'm good for a larp, but i'd probably disappoint you IRL. i'm not a fan of hurting someone

>open relationship
lol

Then on photo editor. It's free on most providers, faster if you have android.

How do you define an open relationship? What are the benefits of having one?

My gf is going to leave for 6 months to join an accademic project (erasmus) and I'm freaking sure it's going to end up bad for us. Not (only) because I think she'll chet, but because I never believed in any long distance relationships.

Thank u

>I can only tolerate hurting when someone is forcing me to
I wouldn't mind forcing you, to bad you already have a partner to play with.

You're welcome. Gimme Kik pls

they have an
>open relationship

>Gimme Kik pls
you don't read too good do ya

Nice. Moar pls

Soles possibly

Cringe is real in this post

>Update
Yeah i read that after sending. But non the less her BF might not mind sharing a dirty pussy, i do.

I do, but IDGAF. Just gimme

that's why you put it in her ass, retard

Better?

I like ur self awareness

Open relationships are super super tricky if you don’t have really good communication, get jealous easily, or have trust issues. When it does work, it is a fantastic way to establish a deep connection with your partner. As in, yeah we can both fuck whoever we want together or separately but we get to rely on each other for all the other cute shit. I wouldn’t recommend opening your relationship as it goes long distance, difficulty level 100.

i'm not even the OP. i'm just saying if you could read you wouldn't be posting that

Shut the fuck up faggot

Suck my balls retarded

You're getting there cunt. More blood.

it's simple really. that dildo isn't much bigger than me. so i'd have to hurt you at least a little. i know it'd fit, because i know i'd fit.

People who are more sexually active with multiple partners are actually sometimes more conscientious of their sexual health and hygiene. For example, I get screened every four months for STD’s and I always practice safe sex with people that are not my boyfriend.

Close up pussy pic,lets see that pink hole open wide..

timestamp or dont even post ! fucking fat dude whit boring subject ! gtfo of here

I can't find your kik.

Does this thot have Kik?

I've had sex with 16 chicks. All of it was unprotected, and I've never been STD screened. It's been 2 years since I banged last. Do you think I should an hero before HIV?

Always an hero dude, always an her

Errrr let me see. I look super fat in this one but it’s drippy so I like it.

You're fucking Sup Forumseautiful!

Fuck that's hot. There's nothing sexier than an ass whipped until it bleeds.

Is that your boyfriend in the background lmao

whats ur name?

Any butthole pics?

Scroll up, I don’t take pussy pics often. I find them kinda gross and detached.

Idk y u comment on a thread if you don’t like it. Like, just find another thread that doesn’t piss you off.

Scroll up

Ya I’d probably go get tested if I were you. And stop being so irresponsible.

Nah, just a friend. His fiancé was the one who hit me.

Thank u

Whore.

No, sry.

Lets see that dildo in your pussy

Do you eat ass?

Irresponsible?! Heck, I don't have kids or a growth on my dick. Who needs testing if you can't even tell. Also, most of the chicks had only banged a few other dudes, and others were virgins. I like my chicks fresh. Do you like your men filthy?

can u post a pic with a proof ur real?

Fat cunts aren't a problem as long as they're bleeding. Got anything with a razor?

Let's see some spanked ass, whore. Preferably whipped with a belt or a cane.

I do. I like it in the context of being degraded and humiliated.

I like all my sexual partners to be a bit more responsible than you. Even asymptomatic STD’s can seriously hurt a partner if transmitted. Rates are at an all time high by the way, and stuff that seems invisible now can cause problems down the road with fertility and shit like that.

I forget if I sent this nude already or not but it’s one of my faves.

The awesome feeling of deflowering a virgin. Only done it once, those tears of pain and pleasure. I that day something changed since then vanilla is just boring.

No sry

I’ll see what I can find.

I’ll see what I can find.

Good. I'll be waiting.