What does Sup Forums think of Bones?

What does Sup Forums think of Bones?

Some of the only emo trap I can enjoy

He looks like doofy from scary movie, also the whole wearing metal shirts thing makes me want stab that wigger varg style

Pretty good, puts out some really good stuff - sometimes not so great stuff but oh well

ill take him any day over lil peep or pump or whatever all those gay rappers are called

elmo needs to work on his posture

this

i dont

arms are too hairy 2/10

what band is on his shirt? I've seen that logo and the album cover a few times, but never bothered to ask.

darkthrone

shit

thanks friendo

Only meme rapper that I actually enjoy, also he has a good taste in music, he sampled Slowdive and Coldword on CRACKER.

Only emo rapper i enjoi listening. Other ones are posers.

you are welcome user :3

Sup Forums for some reason likes this trash, the world is over now

Sometimes he's great. Most the time he's trash

It's unfair to lump Bones into the same category as Lil Peep, $uicideboy$, or any trash SoundCloud rap people post on here. He's got a lot more substance.

>He's got a lot more substance
Yikes.

PSA: being an edgy alt right neo Nazi rapper isn't having more substance, it's just problematic

>rapper
>alt right neo Nazi
What did he mean by this?

Highkey wish he were gay and spoke with less ebonics.

Cope as much as you want, if Bones gets any more popularity the Fader will end his career, he can't undo wearing a sam Hyde shirt. BONES BTFO

>implying suicideboys isnt just what bones does but better and more interesting in every way shape and form

I also like him because he's not a sellout.

suicideboys are so annoying and uninteresting though, they have more 'ironic' listeners than yung lean

well done son
you've done a great job acting like the most stereotypical liberal/millennial and helped make them look even stupider

either you're an evil genius or just another cringeworthy person

cringe

anyone know where i can cop that tee???

(you)

waiting for him to kill himself

he probly wont, he has a good looking gf and gains a good amount of money.

Shockingly not corny like Logic, NF and other white rappers. Black influence is the best thing that can happen to a white rapper.

soundscapes are good but they're all ruined because Bones is garbage at rapping and "singing"
Lil Peep at least doesn't take himself so seriously

Okay you can have that opinion but i just cant see why someone that would have that opinion wouldnt think the exact same thing about bones

Lil B sampled Slowdive first tho never forget
Much better than Ghostmane or Lil peep. Like that song where he raps the Konami code. Seems a bit angry but overall is probably a cool dude, would shoot dope with.

i like bones and lil peep

suicideboys are extremely gimmicky, bones tapes have a lot of variety

he looks fucking stupid

i hate him bc my ex wanted to fuck him and it made me feel cucked

pretty good shit. actual first rapper i really got into since i really dig his metal aesthetics and aggressive track. bias aside, some of his projects are lackluster and lazily put together,

wtf i love elmo now

it's an obvious joke m8

>suicideboys
>not a poor SJW's ghostemane

ghostemane has no fans compared to sb and bones

The rapper that got me into rap, and will forever be my #1 favorite rapper.

>ghostemane
>good

that voice wasnt made for rap

Can only listen to so much before you notice how much material he recycles. How many of his tracks does he go without mentioning carrying switchblades, smoking backwoods, and being an antisocial delinquent with suicidal inclinations?

He's one of the least quotable rappers because his lyrics are more about fitting in a flow of a track than any story telling or clever wordplay. Speaking of verses more often than not he can't even write 2 verses for a single track. I've never seen a rapper struggle so hard to make songs stretch to 3 minutes. Repeating hooks, crooning interludes and partnering with other rappers just to makes song last longer than a minute and change. That kind of cutting corners attitudes is kind of his whole approach to making music. He doesn't bother to polish any material one has to wonder if he's even capable of it. Everything he releases is just a motley assortment of hastily recorded singles put onto a mixtape and released.

What he has going for him is a peculiar ''sound'' and an aesthetic to match.

that's why i like him i think. sort of irritating in a good way

very fair criticism. i still like to put his stuff on as background sound because he selects cool beats though.

don't you know Logic is half-black dude

link to the Lil B song? which Slowdive song did he sample

catch the breeze
his song is called open thunder eternal slumber or something like that

thanks
just when I think he can't get more based he does

I like him simply because he's willing to experiment a little more with his music. Bringing those extremely harsh screams to banging hip-hop sounds good to me.

Also TEENWITCH is a great album

I thought Cracker was pretty fucking boring, I really liked a couple tracks like SapphireSarcophogus, what else should I listen to?
Lil Pump's new mixtape is better than Cracker