C-Celeb Thread f-for manchel-locks, i-in the army of m-men w-waste buckets...

C-Celeb Thread f-for manchel-locks, i-in the army of m-men w-waste buckets, g-good fodder f-for the rasping gun b-barrels...

M-My m-mistress Victoria Justice i-is a v-very beautiful woman an-and I-I'm such a lucky m-man t-to have h-her... P-Please f-f-forgive me f-for having a-a beautiful c-celeb beauty which I-I d-do not deserve...

I-I-I know m-many m-men want t-to have a-a w-woman l-like th-this a-and they a-are very h-hard t-to f-find... Many a-are u-upset because I-I h-have h-her...

Jewess Queen OwO

I-I w-wish s-she w-was i-in a healthier a-situation b-because I-I-I am s-so u-unworthy o-of her...

W-What a-are w-we g-going t-to d-do about th-this m-mess...

Yes, this is Jewess Queen and she not afraid to wear a shirt that says "asshole" because she is angelic royalty OwO

Many m-m-men want t-to f-fall straight d-down before h-h-her feet and w-worship h-her l-like a true g-goddess...

T-They w-want t-to beg f-forgiveness for being a-a shit st-stain... A-And h-hope she'll c-cast a-an eye o-on their p-pleading...

And m-me they h-hate w-with a-a p-p-passion b-because I-I-I have her h-heart a-alock; d-dancing with i-it i-in my h-hand I-I decide h-how i-it goes...

I need Jewess Queen's pale feets on my penis O_O

She's glowing like an angel

I wish to be that statue right now

Jewess Queen stays plump and healthy with the help of her secret concoction of green queenie juice.
Maybe it's a hint of pumpkin spice that does the trick! ^__^

Trips checked
Queen crowned
Secret ingredient confirmed! OwO

yay jewess queen

Christina is still waiting for that little wet tongue

Has a penis

Elle is eager to feel what a milf tastes like

That explains why she can wear such tight shorts and mini denim jeans. Thanks, Sherlock. Good observation.

>being this mad that the Robertsman tucks his cock in

Okay brother.

mmm, that tongue brings out the wild younger side of Christina

Was she wild in her youth? She looks better today tho

You wish she had a penis so you could give her a slobby bj

Fuck yes

I thought it was Robertsfag that liked sucking dicks for pills?

Mmm, yes, very. These days she'd rather enjoy the youthful mouths and genitals of younger people

Sit on my face Mistress

time to fap

time to fap

She would really love to dominate cute, virginal Elle, right?

Fake news

fucking outstanding

Been confirmed several times.

Gorgeous

my dick...

It's not me, you are an evil trollop trying to spread fake news and destroy Jewess Queen's pledges. We will not be shaken

Queens don't have thick juicy cocks. Sorry bro, thats a MAN

god, those tits

Stop spreading fake news
Crown Emma as Jewess Queen or kiss both our asses!

Some nigga need to work my dick to this pic, im finna nut

No thanks, im not gay brah. But if you want to worship something with a cock,by all means. Just don't be mad when 'she' isn't allowed to use the womens rest room.

All I got

Based

Have fun burning in hell with Osama Bin Laden as your retribution for disrespecting the Jewess Queen, you trollop!

Mhmm, Alyson is the mediator in the milf community, and she believes Elle is perfect for Christina

>Being this mad that Emma has a bigger dick than you.

I mean, if the lack of curves didn't give away its a man, you really deserved the surprise.

Is XTina a gentle Mistress or a humiliatrix? Elle is quite shy and subby, especially with a hot milf like her

She's in control and will not be submissive but she can be gentle. Is there any limits? She won't humiliate little Elle but she can be a little rough with spanks and slaps for insubordination.

Emma has the sexiest curves I've ever seen. So, sorry for you if you're so blind you can't even see them, buddy

I've seen straight lines with more curves. Thats a man, friend. You need to consult an eye doctor.

Really? Where do you see a penis here all I see is a beautiful glowing Goddess!

There's this little thing called surgery

Its called a tuck job fam. But I assure you, even a 12 year old boy has more curves than that.

Oh no, Elle can't have limits with such a hot Mistress. She'll be a good little sub and accept whatever punishment is fitting if she makes mistakes

>t. trannynig
Obsessed! The absolute state of emma stalking psychopath qhongot b& multiple times from /esg/

Being this fucking autistic. Kill yourself.

Is lucy liu user still around? I'm really feeling milfs todsy

That tight sportstop in that pic is very much a thing she will have to wear for the sessions, the shorts have to be slightly tighter to show off her tight small ass. Visuals are very effective for Mistress Christina

It has a dick fam. Its a man.

Yep, still here, but the interest seemed to decline last thread so I stopped posting

She will dress to please and to show off her tight, lean body the best to make Christina happy. Hoping that it will make the older woman be gentler and give her some pleasure in return