So Sup Forums what's your story

So Sup Forums what's your story

Template

togtfo

I jacked off a lot, so I have a lot of childhood memories of this one spot.

Never been to the hospital (other than birth), never been burned, or have any memory of a major injury.

One time when I was 3 some idiot kids who were making a tree house dropped a hammer on my head. I cried and ran home.

Other than that, my body is a temple.

accidents: so the most common source of marks/scars/deformations is bundled under "other"?
and what the fuck are childhood memories? old scars from accidents? or do you mean child abuse scars?

My skin is perfect and unharmed

By child memories I think it refers to scars that you don't really remember but were done as a kid

The fuck happened to you fam

Got in a fire as a kid, had a bitch of a cat and some minor shit.

Fingers: Was cleaning roof at work ladder beneath me falls I grab the tin gutter and it slices into my fingers.
Leg: Was doing dumb shit at the age of like 8 was jumping down into a sandpit over and over eventually went a bit too far in one direction my entire left leg lands on concrete.
Back: Happened same time as fingers just when I fell to the ground.
Head: Got into a fight with dickhead who apparently doesn't cut their toenails and sliced the skin above my eye open.

You owe me a keyboard

it's a loooong fucking story

Nigga, explain yourself

played tic tac toe with my brother using a sharp pen, it left visible those scars, forever.

brother stabbed me with a hot knife in the butt cheek

i tried to molest the cat and he gave me uh, "circumcision"

fucking claws for feet

nothing too interesting, burnt fingers with fireworks and fell off a big rock to another and it broke my ear in half and it needed surgery

lole butte square

Legit me
Acid/caustic burns

Got super molested as a kid. Tried to steal a hamster from pet smart and it bit me in the pecker. Tried to commit suicide going across the vein. Got burned on my leg when my uncle threw boiling soup on me as a joke. Had my appendix removed

LOL nigga said SUPER molested!

Not lait if people know this but if you want to feel alive without all the bleeding just use a thumbtack and nobody back and forth fast enough to slice the top layer of skin.
It's what I did

Operation in bladder before i even turned 2 years old
Smashed my face into flower pot bellow 5 years old.
Burn mark on right inner elbow and directly under my left eye in my mid to late teens. Other than that nothing.

I was about to type I'm a pretty normal guy but then I realized that the self harm on my hands is when I was 4 and just decided to cut my fingers for no reason.

I put ciggarettes out on myself when I was 16 because I was depressed and felt weak, pushed those fuckers in to try and feel more pain.

Yellow is from hitting a heavy punch bag with no gloves or wraps for long periods of time out of anger.

Was a pretty edgy kid/teen, mostly normal now.

you forgot the crown of thorns fgt

Expain?

Dog got to me after I tripped while running away from it.

One of my friends got half of his face ripped off by a dog when he was around 7, they actually fixed it pretty well, but there are pretty bad scars around the edge.

faggot detected

Care to elaborate or...?

lots of self harm, some outdoor accidents

hahahahha

esplain green

Explain.

i cut myself when i was a kid trying to open a zip tie with a knife

Lots of sharp objects.

I joined the sith order

top kek

what happened to the right side of your body?

Fragmentation

What war?

Had quite a bit done to me surgically. Not a ton of scars otherwise.

No war, though it makes for a good story to get girls in bed. Pressurised gas can burst whilst being handled incorrectly, and I was standing too close to a window.

Ouch, how old were you at the time?

what the fuck is with the faces

Fell into a glass curio cabinet and cut my ass cheek open. Playing monopoly board game with my sister on bed, went to get up, fell off the bed, and the edge of the board game sliced my leg open on the way down. Bit the tip of my tongue off eating spaghetti. Dad working on the roof, shingle fell down and cut my cheek. Hot chocolate spilled on groin.

not OP but i cant miss this chance
inb4 not Sup Forums meme

25. The scarring is not as dense as what is shown (thanks MS paint) but I got plastered pretty good across my right side. Guy handling the tank lost all but one of his fingers on one hand.

god damn it forgot to add to the post

Lots of abdominal surgery cuz chrones, hands and legs were from having needles in deep veins, still got pretty noticeable scars from that

burns are from leaning on a radiator that wasnt working properly & was superhot when touched, burnt a good portion of my leg when i was young

Self harmed but wasnt seeking attention so did it in places people wouldnt see

fell out of a tree and cut my arm & back, knee was from hitting my knee on concrete steps

>self-harm
>burnt self with cigarette
>worked at a burger restaurant so burn from hot stuff
>had cats most of my life
>fell at a pool when little
>also I have very sensitive skin so I get bruises and scars from...?? fuck knows what

pic related

Did you fucking scalp yourself like an indian or something

Life man. Life.

>self harm

I always forget how many people on this site are not only retarded online but also retarded in real life

eh

I used to play outside (unlike many kids today), rode a lot of dirt bikes, worked on an offshore fishing boat and did construction for 10 years so basically life just beat the shit out of me regularly. nothing potentially lethal except some heavy bleeding a few times but been to the ER at least 20 times for various stitches, metal shaving in my eye, bone breaks, concussions, several dog bites, one shark bite, run over by a motorcycle, stepped on a harpoon, and that sort of thing. mostly we did self repair with napkins and duct tape but sometimes sharp things can really open you up where you see your own bones

what "other" ?

oh and my friend burned me with a cigarette on my right forearm

HORSECOCK 2006

Tahdah

Right foot surgery.

I know that pain well user. RIP.

Metal plate and like 8 screws. Fucking got osteoarthritis at 24 fucking years old.

mine is a short story.

self harm - 0
burn scars - on my hands
animal incidents - 0
childhood memories - scarred knees
surgery - mole removed from my face and penis circumsized and ingrown toenail surgically removed
other - endocannabinoid system is dry, my soul yearns for a soulmate/partner in my arms, rn

Have not read any replies yet, but I expect to see a lot of dick and butts covered in green...

underrated post

Yeah, it's pretty much a given that a lot of people are going to do that, but for some people it's actually true, I lost my virginity when I was 11.

Ama I guess

Yellow is acne scars. Then there's the stitches on my eyebrow from me kicking myself in the head high jumping Freshman year in track and the knee from when a big rock fellow on my knee and pulled the flesh off the bone in first grade. Self harm cuz I was fucked up in the head Sophomore year of high school.

what is the meaning of life?

Only now that I drew this I noticed that my right ring finger has been through some shit.

there is none.
you can make one for yourself if you want, or not.

>1 shark bite.

I woukd fucking hope it was only 1. Damn dude. Sounds about like my story.