DES

filthy shithole

IN

PA

CITO

CHI

LOO

i am greek

it´s cool they adore some ancient warrior instead a kike in a stick like people here

LUE

インド人を右に!

Ugly ass bitches with some red dot in the forehead

It is one of the few countries that I say is worse than Brazil

DESIGNATED

SHITTING

POO

Indians are alpha compared to white cucks.

Better than p*k*st*n

Sex

white knight btfo

like it
we have a friendly rivalry in cricket

>Be me, young pajeet, around 13 yo
>Be in local neighborhood; get bullied, get
called faggot for not yet cumming.
>Start crying
>Go back to home, in my room, whip my dick out, start jerking my dick and capture it on the camera.
>Feelsgoodman.jpg
>Suddenly, unleash a load of cum onto the camera
>ohshitohshitohshit.mp4
>Scared shitless but feel euphoric and proud. Clean up the mess and leave the house.
>Run like a fucking retard to my neighborhood friends and scream, "I am a man now! I came!"
>They call congratulated me
>mfw made my neighborhood proud

Filthy people who can't figure out how to poo in toilets and people who rape everyone

Dreamy land of wonder

A couple of them visited my uni a few days ago. God damn they stink so bad

Guess what else they adore

Do Indians in USA poo in streets too?

Americans already do that in Walmarts.

No here they are highly educated and one of the wealthiest ethnic groups in the country ($100k+ average). They take all the jobs and get all the bitches.

>Even a worst shit hole than Mexico.

Thanks India for not letting us be the shittiest shit. :D

POO

What is this retarded meme you post in every thread.

they adore cows and this so, yeah!, what a bullshit religion

I have heard that your country has best cuisine.

Sup Forums has completely changed how I view India. Once culturally mythical and beautiful country is now literally shit with designated streets

>culturally mythical and beautiful country

Why did you used to think so.

don't be sad, pajeet
just the religion i'm talking about
awesome architecture tho

and i'd rather our cuisine than that stinking curry or curd rice of yours

I guess its because i only saw pictures like this

meme

Whole spiritual feelings you have.
India is where young people who are at a loss for the meaning of their lives typically head for to find themselves.

I like it. It has interesting history.

That whole spirituality thing is a meme. But here you can get weeds easily.

Gonna break the stereotype.
Here goes
India is a country that has great potential,that can and most likely will become a superpower in the next 50/60 years granted that
1.invest more in education
2.invest more in sanitary.you can't claim to be a rising power when 28 % of your people shit in the streets
3.abolish the caste system.the only thing as stupid are the arranged marriages in Pakistan

The only reason that China isn't the same colour as India in that picture is because such a large part of it is basically uninhabited (Xinjiang, Tibet, etc.).

youtube.com/watch?v=ym4EJQ7XORk

Are you actually in Saudi Arabia or is that a proxy?

If you're an actual Saudi or at least living there, can you please tell me about the country/daily life? You're a very rare flag and I've always wondered what it's actually like there. It's just so completely different and unwesternized.

Needs to develop proportionately across all social strata and it will unironically become a superpower

Uhm..... Congratulations bro?

Yo I got a whole folder about India hmu nigga

Has a lot of potential, but it does have to overcome some major issues.

Yes he's a saudi and I can also answer some questions since I have reletives their

thats spiritual enough

Hello user
First im not a Saudi,but I do live there,no proxy. I'm an egyptian btw like many immigrants here are
Second. What questions do you have ? Would be happy to answer them
Sorry for the late response btw

Thanks.

So what's daily life like for the average person? I understand most of the working class consists of South Asian immigrants? What are their lives like?

I understand the country has a very low crime-rate, due to Saudi law being so harsh and uncompromising. Is this true, would you say it is overall a fairly safe country, or is it just that crime is underreported? How religious is the average person really? More than that, how much does the average person buy into Wahhabism?

What do they think about the world and their (and their country's) place in it? What do they think about their country? Or about more secular countries in the Islamic world, like Turkey, Lebanon, Jordan, or Indonesia? How about the USA and I guess the West in general? Or about Russia or China?

What do they think about the royal family, and I guess monarchy in general vs other political systems? What do they think about King Salman, or about his predecessor Abdullah? What did they think about the Arab Spring?

Would you say the average person on the street is happy about where they are? Particularly, what do Saudi women think about their lives? Are they mostly content about their society and their position in it?

Sorry for all the questions but I'm really curious about Saudi Arabia.

Xinjiang's air is also quite polluted

How?

1. Because some inland Chinese province start to strengthen their environmental laws, some heavy industries moved inland to places like Xinjiang.
2. Desert sandstorm is also a factor

Super Power by 2020

They're the new Jews

Hope the questions didn't seem rude.

It no problem pal,we all live to learn new stuff.
The majority of the workforce,like you said,consists of
1. pakistanis
2. Indians
3. Bengalis
4. Egyptians
Their life is pretty much shit,compared to the average expat from the west here.they live in slums,constantly shouted at,no passports because they are taken.and the government can't really intervene because officially the workers are under a private citizens' ownership ( kafil).Note that everyone and everything can be a kafil.for example,if you are working at a college your kafil will be " xxx college "

The low crime rate is only partially because of the laws,which haven't been initiated in over 5 years.theres literally only been one case of death penalty for a guy who killed his family.and that's what will be written in the annual crime report.but where are the burglaries etc ? They aren't counted as crimes,but as "minor annoyances"

The average person person isn't that religious.i could be wrong,but they regard their actions as ways to keep the culture alive,not because religion.

For example,a woman walks without hijab.the main criticism will be that she is disrespecting her family and disregarding her culture while showing no respect to customs.but there's no mention of religion.the same goes for driving,which even the minister of transport acknowledged saying that the problem with letting or not letting women drive is a cultural,not a religious one.

On how the saudis view themselves.
The saudis view themselves as the bastion of sunni arabs,a position which egypt once held for a few centuries but dropped recently to pursue a peaceful relationship with israel.there is no hate really for other arabs (they are the bastion duh),except some criticism for being " too western" .when saudi arabia goes public about criticising a country about strip clubs or bars it's really just Saudi arabia saying " you shouldn't get too close to the country which gave you that.we are the big ones in this area "

The saudis are feeling eerie about Russia.they were solidly pro American in the cold war.its kinda wierd for them to ally with the former comies (includes China)

As for this I can't give you an answer.
My status as an Immigrant doesn't help get info about the stance of saudis regarding the King.what I noticed is that they don't really care,i.e they are of a lazy nature.as long as the Saudi drives his new car,has good internet and a huge salary he won't give a shit about anyone else.the government knows this and increases wages if any sign of discontent is discovered,like in the Arabs spring.
They view the Arabic spring as ironic as in " they revolted because their lives were shit and now they are even deeper in shit"

I better be starving man than a fat animal

Forgive me if I forgot to answer any thing from what you asked me to answer.please don't shy away of I forgot anything or if there's any other question =) cheers from an egyptian

Ummm no

It's because most of China isn't the Great China Plain.

People are retarded and hippies boosted India's image

Your cow worshipping and street shitting has recently gained prominence though

Thank you very much, I appreciate it.

Their flag has a butthole in the middle...
Maybe its creator knew they would be the "designed shitting street " country.

Now it all has sense.

>she is disrespecting her family and disregarding her culture
But isn't their culture pretty much wahhabism? I mean, if they say she is disrespecting the culture, wouldn't it be implied that the disrespect goes to religion itself, since there the line between culture itself and religion is almost non-existant?. I read that Wahhabism is the basis of all saudi culture.
I might be wrong about this, it's just a guess. I haven't experienced any islamic culture first-hand, personally