When Sup Forums meets Sup Forums

>when Sup Forums meets Sup Forums

>Chlöe vs Furious Pedro
>1v1

who wins ?

Depends on what the prize is

Chloe's superior masculine physique easily overpowers Joe's 5'3" fat wristlet frame.

>Chloe is stockier than a 35 year old black dude

oh wow

Man Joe really let himself go

kekked

My sides

Do you think Joe regrets living?

She's built like Wreck-It-Ralph holy shit

CUATRO

>making money with playing videogames

I bet he really does

Jesus fuck, she looks like she could dummy wreck that black dude in the picture!

no

So is it official she's not A-list any more? Hollywood actors shouldn't be seen with Youtube personalities.

One threads not enough?

You do realize that Hollywood actors have PR teams, right?

rolling
on
floor
kekking
my
ass
off

they're cute together

For discussing a YouTube personality and mocking Chloe? Of course not. You're lucky this isn't an official sticky.

None of us come here to discuss film and television.

Oh! That's why's he's always angry

Fucking celebrities realizing gaming is one of the fastes growing industries for story telling, and now they are sticking their fat greedy fingers out for a piece of the pie..

Let hollywood rot already.

oh fuck, i'm dead

>A-list

She was an It girl for a week, that's about how long It girls last

like bros ready to fight each others for the last beer.

>A-list

goddamit Pablo !

bros share the last beer

Half of a beer is not enough for Chloe ''Skullbreaker" Moretz

Holy shit I couldn't have kept from laughing if I were at a funeral

HAHAHA

They got rid of bbq sauce?

>her career has come to hanging out with hungry joe for attention

Hey guys, what's her name again? I don't recall it...

Chloe Moretz. She came into popularity after playing the character Hit Girl in the movie Kickass.

BEEF MCLARGECHEESE

Clamp-it-Chloe

saved

Someone post the picture of her striding with her huge thighs

It's a completely meaningless and sad existence devoid of human emotion. Looking at that picture I'm genuinely saddened.

>Washed up Vidya "critic" who's content is still the same as it was 3 years ago, has made practically 0 improvement to his show whatso ever.

People still watch this shit?

'from the moment we were introduced, his attention seemed divided. he kept looking around him and sniffing the air, often in mid-sentence. I could hear his belly rumbling and I think I heard mumbling something to himself several times about there being a really good smell of various fast food items. I briefly left the room to take a call and was informed when I returned he had began rummaging through his pockets for whatever change he had (asking the others in the room if they had any spare change in the process and getting irritated when they had nothing to give him) and left abruptly to go get some taco bell'

Chloe Moretz on meeting Angry Joe