Any modern day white MMA Heavyweight fighter

MMA rules. 3 rounds.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u3kCMJ-3uMM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>head-kick to the temple

Goodnight Mr. Tyson

Taken down and fucked up

50/50. Prime Tyson could easily score a knockout before getting brought to the ground, but once on the ground, fights over. If Prime Tyson trained MMA for a few months though, he'd be a problem for just about anyone

MMA rules?

He would probably win 3 out of 10 matches.

Those kicks would fuck him up in a way he's never had to deal with.

And he's fucked if they get him on the ground, too.

But he could definitely win a few, with raw striking power.

Tyson would just get his shins kicked in until he fell over and got his arm broke

Any match with MMA rules with MMA fighter vs boxer would see the MMA fighter win.

What do you mean ANY mma fighter?
He would not beat any top in the top 10.

He would get murked. Modern Heavyweights are huge (boxing and mma) Look at tysons record vs big skilled guys. not good. Also, size matters alot more in grappling than striking. Plus there are people in the UFC that are nearly as good at wrestling as tyson was at boxing and they are pretty well rounded now adays too. But he does have a punchers chance of course. Tyson would be a LHW for sure, in that division if he trained mma from day one instead of boxing. He would be up there competing with cormier and jones etc.

Tyson, bet the fucken farm.
He was the youngest world champ because of his head movement, mainly.
That and you could probably shoot him three times with a .22 and still get killed by him.

People don’t realize how much of a monster he was, and it is likely he could knock someone out before a takedown. However Tyson never experienced simple things like leg kicks which would fuck up his game plan

He was the youngest world champ because of his quickness, the ability to move his head and feet at the same time and because of a historically weak heavyweight division at the time. Tyson was a beast, but overrated. Lennox Lewis beats any heavyweight boxer that ever lived.

this guy gets it. bullets literally wouldn't stop this guy, you think a leg kick is gonna ruin his day?

okay, but that better be a hell of a leg kick, cause you are only getting one

Look at the bums he was beating on, Pinky Thomas, lol. Who was tysons best win? Honestly? Michael Spinks a crusierweight?

As if Iron Mike would have his guard down

youtube.com/watch?v=u3kCMJ-3uMM

Yes

Tyson is my all time favorite fighter.
But he would lose for sure because of takedowns and jujitsu.

Yes, Actually I do think leg kicks would ruin his day. Absolutely, body kicks, knees, not even bringing up take downs. Look at how boxers did in K1. Not great. In b4 Tyson was a different breed brah.

Tyson gets kicked in the leg, doesn't know how to handle it because he has never taken a leg kick, nor learned how to check one. 3-5 leg kicks, he goes down screaming and gets subbed.

You eat one or big leg kicks from a heavy weight, that movement that tyson relied on is gone. I guess the argument is taht tyson could just blitz anyone in the world with punches in 2 minutes? That was proven not to be the case against other boxers let alone people with a wider arsenal.

This

Tyson vs Lesnar

This. Mike was good, but one of the biggest media hypes of all time, very similar to how Mcgregor is now.

Literally gorilla rape. Lesnar by being 50 pounds heavier, and a great wrester.

Tyson is a stupid nigger that faced shitty fighters

No chin though.

I disagree, why do you say no chin? Caws he got destroyed by body kicks from the reem? I challenge anyone to take those, or got outworked by a far younger more skilled cain?

Hunt really couldnt do much and he hits as hard as anyone in in the world. Maybe not the hand speed of tyson but comparable power for sure.

If we're talking prime Tyson , Tyson box that white gorilla right out the bell , Lasnar would likely charge Tyson and get smacked up a bit

I know he hasnt fought in years. Tyson hasnt fought in longer. Why bring steroids into the argument? No shit hes a roid monkey cheater. I would argue that prime mark hunt would do pretty well with prime tyson.

Totally disagree. Its much harder to defend a takedown from 280 pound NCAA champion than you think.

Better, Mike Tyson vs Mayweather

Cain right now would destroy the nigger mike in his prime the stupid nigger faced nothing but shitty ghetto niggers no real fighter the only real fighters he faced he looked like a shitty stupid baboon nigger that doesnt know how to function his body

Lol, wtf? 150lbs vs 225lbs?

Of course Cain Velazquez would absolutely maul mike. No shit.

Cain is an absolute fucking monster though.

Roids are ruining that sport.

16yo Tyson outboxed opponents twice his size and age and experience. There's a reason why he's nicknamed Pitbull. Doesnt matter how big , Tyson would year that shit up with upper cuts , body shots and a 95% ko rate

Performance enhancers are prevalent in most sports. I dont like it, but when theres big money on the line people are going to look for any advantage, and I dont blame them. Not sure about ruining the sport tho, and Im no big mma fan.

The key here is MMA rules. You might as well say a fight underwater, but give him 3 years in BJJ. His redic speed and power. He would body punch guys out. Remeber Trevor Berbick, was not a pussy and 20 year old Mike Tyson turned him into jello.

If your opponents clean, and you aren't, well you are a piece of shit. Its just far too common at the higher levels. Everyone is on something

When he was 16, he was fighting other amatuers. So im sure he fucked alot of them up. When he came up agianst big skilled guys, Holyfield, Lewis (even buster douglas for gods sake) he got exposed.

I wish I could say all of MMA because boxing just one aspect of fighting.

satan trips of truth

I agree, it sucks.

How do you ruin a sport that isn't a sport?

Remember, OP said ANY modern mma fighter. Not just elite champions.

It really isnt a sport anymore you are right, more of a spectacle. I would argue that it had the elements of the sport before the promoters moved it in a more sports entertainmenty direction.

Yeah I don't think this nigger can close the distance but MMA is a joke.

It could have been a great thing but these faggot s turned it into a joke. The mm a crowd are a joke and what's left of jersey to trash up pankration. They're not even Italian.

Yes there are some bums at low levels that mike tyson could destroy then. /thread

How many of the ones caught taking something, do you think would be willing to step into the octagon for a fight, where no testing would be conducted? Wouldn't be fucking many, because the chance of injury is so damn high already

Mike Tyson once dropped Conor McGregor outside a club in tokyo

You are a stupid nigger, who doesn't realize he made good fighters look shitty.

Well I say thats already happend. PRIDE everyone was encouraged to take roids. And look how those guys looked, super human.

>bjj
Perhaps the most useless style in existence

Guys still do it all the time when they fight abroad.

Pride was fucking ruthless.

BJJ is a pretty solid foundation.

name the good fighters he made look shitty you dumb nigger he only fought shit tier street bums only you stupid piece of shit

You don’t know what your talking about

Your wrong

That’s incorrect

If you learn how to strike from something else

Never watched a PRIDE fight before?

Your wrong face it

Good as a basis for movement and positioning, but yes, lacking in striking and other areas

Excellent counter argument.

Thanks, you’re wrong though

Friend, your input is greatly appreciated.

Pride was ruthless, what are you talking about? 10 minute round, yellow cards for inactivity, soccer kicks and stomps. Roided to the gills. Whats not ruthless about that?

I disagree

Tyson gets fucked up by the green power ranger. Fuck all this niggerloving bullshit.

It’s not though

That's my point.. how are you going to spend 32 years learning how to do everything but hit someone? Also 100% for competition, whereas boxing can help you defend yourself outside the ring

nigga u dum

Please provide evidence to refute my argument then.

You didn’t provide evidence in the first place, just your opinion

Sorry but boxing is far inferior for self defense than jiu jitsu.

The rule set of pride, coupled with the encouragement of performance enhances does not promote a ruthless environment compared to other mma promotions?

They touch gloves beforehand, do you know what ruthless means or did it sound cool

Lol fight a black guy

McGregor beat aldo. Guys get ko'd by nobodies in MMA.

I see most guys trying to outbox with a leg kick strategy KTFO. I would have liked to see culture trade with James Toney. Its completely possible culture KOs the boxer.

Stippe nngannou answers OP

Ruthless=Mike Tyson 100%

Im not the one who said pride was ruthless in the first place man. But if you dont think the promoters were definitely ruthless ie showing no compassion or pity for those they pay to fight taking lots of punishment then I dont think you understand, mr dictionary

Kicks and elbows cut through your guard. I don't know how Tyson can deal with muay thai strikes

He couldnt. Hes also likely to walk into a spinning back kick and go down like a sack of potatoes

Like when he wilted in every fight he wasnt dominating? Lol really ruthless.

True, mike Tyson nearly shot someone at 10 years old

Also, if this isnt the epitome of ruthlessness in combat sports, I dont know what is.

Again just your words, I’m not interested in your liberal opinion

Oh if you are talking about being a stupid thug outside the ring then sure, tyson was plenty ruthless.

I think you nigger lovers would be at a surprise if that happened

How about this instead;

Prime Tyson VS 2 modern day MMA fighters.
Boxing rules.

You sound too emotionally invested in this

Cain loses like a Mexican and goes back to being a bible puto at his local dogfucking church after a long day of lettuce picking