Why do americans get so butthurt over an incident that happened 15 years ago?

Why do americans get so butthurt over an incident that happened 15 years ago?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuskegee_syphilis_experiment
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atomic_bombings_of_Hiroshima_and_Nagasaki
time.com/3934980/right-wing-extremists-white-terrorism-islamist-jihadi-dangerous/
m.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jun/24/majority-of-fatal-attacks-on-us-soil-carried-out-b/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

actual humans (whites) are capable of feeling emotions, shitskin.

whites have a thing called empathy

you wouldn't get it

We're not supposed to forget

Why do Argentinians still get mad at Falklands war? That happened over 30 years ago. Check out Top Gear Patagonia special

FUCK

>I was going to post that

It's cool, we used it as a legal justification to kill 3 million Muslims--men, women, and children. So I would say we got the last laugh.

Also, behave yourself or we'll Venezuela your country, familia.

not for the more then million dead iraqis

Got the last laugh on ourselves

Fuck you, I did things no one should do after that. It's not the 9-11 attack for me but the war that followed. I can barely be near civilisation on the 4th of July anymore. Any guesses?

It's hard watching your countryman jump from the worlds tallest building, suffocate, get blown up, or get crushed.

I know I shouldn't take this thread seriously, but when that recent video was released of the NYU students during the attack it was like reliving it. I was 11 years old, and watching people jump to avoid a worse fate. I realize real world shit happens every day, but that was the last time I was innocent.

Why do Argentinians think they are white?

ur a fag with a compulsion to take dicks in the bum?

One of the largest terror attacks in history in America's largest city with no forewarning. We could no longer ignore the threat of globalized terrorism; we were awoken from the blissful ignorance that followed our "victory" in the Cold War.

God bless America

Because it was Americans who did it

Only for the Aussie posters, I accept Kangaroo Jerkey and shitposting as payment.

>White people
>Capable of empathy
>Having emotions

Hahahahahahahaha.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuskegee_syphilis_experiment

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atomic_bombings_of_Hiroshima_and_Nagasaki

time.com/3934980/right-wing-extremists-white-terrorism-islamist-jihadi-dangerous/

m.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jun/24/majority-of-fatal-attacks-on-us-soil-carried-out-b/

found the nigger

keked

Oh okay abo. That's called a mirror

Not all Americans... just those from New York that think they are America. I watched it happen on the news as I was getting ready for school and I wan't really thinking much about it besides "cool explosion" as the second plane hit. I had to go catch the bus and as I got into home room for the day the teacher who was from New Jersey was all gasping and getting choked up as the towers fell... I enjoyed it because we weren't really given any work to do that day.

You just know these fucking kikes are gonna make a big deal about it this year. Muh 15th anniversary

6 0 %
%

40% chance I am actually replying to a shitskin right now LMAO

>le 60% meme

Hello JIDF

most of us don't though

Ahhh hello Mr. Hernandez my fellow white.

How's Rosita and little Juan?

epic

They don't count

cause murricans is fucking stupid

Yeah, pretty much the only people who even think about this are either personally involved or people who do not accept the official story.

Well that was pretty sad though. They make fun of Falklands war in front of people who lose their sons, sons who where obligated to go. Also Top Gear was shit anyways.

>not knowing

Why do argies get so butthurt over a war 30+ years ago for an irrelevant island

Why do Israelis get so butthurt over an incident that happened 75 years ago?

MUH SIX GORILLION

OY VEY DON'T BE AN ANTI-SEMITE, GOY

You still call chilean "traitors" even though you were threating them with war. British-chilean relations are strong since the XVI century.

>Just to prove wrong someone on the Internet
kYS

Why do turkroaches get so butthurt over an incident that happened 100 years ago?

wait, what happened 15 years ago? did i miss something? last thing i remember is voting for Al Gore. didnt he win in a landslide, get a second term? I though he ended that global warming shit, is that what i missed, some sort of accident that released pollutants?

they could ask the same about you regarding 1982?

why do jews get so butthurt over what the Egyptians did 4000 years ago? fucking remember it every passover, for god sake. get over it, your fine now, except for that shithole middle east you settled in. haha

why do neanderthals get so butthurt over what cro-magnon did to them 80000 years ago. oh, wait, theyre all dead. never mind.

>tfw your uncle worked in one of the towers, made it out after the plane hit the first tower, and has super bad lung problems now
>tfw you vividly remember your mom crying and worried about him

Was pretty traumatic for alot of people senpai

What's the difference between a cow and 9/11?

You can't milk a cow for 15 years!

Jeb! did 9/11

why do the descendants of dinosaurs get so butthurt over an incident that occurred 71000000 years ago? all they do is squawk constantly while flapping their wings like maniacs.

>tfw no other people of the homo genus left alive to mix with

We had a chance to have our own versions of Dwarves, Elves and Hobbits and we blew it.

why does anti-matter get so butthurt over an incident that occurred 15 000 000 000 years ago?

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

nice pasta

daddy, i want a hobbit, get me a hobbit!
sorry, darling, they went extinct. how about a nice squirrel?
(PS she was hot lying there amongst the squirrels. id do her)

why do they smoke menthols?
nobody know....

Building 7

It's "modern" "urban" and "fresh/clean" just like the niggers want to be. Same reason niggers pack together in the cities like rats. You won't find a nigger making his living off the mountains in America, or deer hunting. And you won't see him smoking a Marlboro Red either... it's got to be menthol...

>casually niggering up the board as usual

>but at the same time dindu nothin