Movies that will never be remade

Movies that will never be remade

If you havent seen this movie, its a must watch. Completely and utterly unique.

redoing this film would be like redoing a Picasso painting. I'm not comparing them by artistic merit or significance, but Eraserhead is nothing but David Lynch. It doesn't make sense to redo it because you cannot redo it. Most of the movies they remake these days were derivative to begin with. I love the original Ghostbusters, Star Wars, and I love Total Recall, but they were very much a studio films that weren't dependent on one artist to curate it. Just my two cents.

Yeah

Matrix

Never say never. They will remade this movie with The Rock.

>I'm an angry old fart and you kids don't know haven't about movies REEEE

Thanks for the recommendation
I wasnt trying to be specific so what your saying ain't wrong. I'm looking for totally unique films that just can't, one way or another, be remade.

I think some shmuck in 20 years will try to remake A Clockwork Orange, and it will be the worst movie of the century.
>It was a good movie, it will make money

This will definitely be remade.

"You kids" are making great films today and will continue to do so in the future. What you said isn't related to anything I said in any way.

No problem, If you like philosophy or talking about deep whacky shit, youll love it. bonus points for watching it first time on acid.

Don't fuck with clockwork

It will be made into an expanded universe Netflix show that your friends won't shut the fuck up about and then you watch it and it's okay but not memorable and people will be mad that there's a black guy in it because SJW and then SJWs will get mad that there aren't two black guys and one is trans.

I want to make a shit-tier, camcorder, backyard version of this movie. Shit would be hilarious.

I have a feeling some edgelord would remake this movie, kind of like how they made trainspotting 2. It is around that time.. And of course they are going to fuck it up.

The blues brothers. Hopefully they never remake it

can someone suggest some sad movies for me?
I love funny sad movies, but good ones are really hard to find.

Funny sad? Sure um one sec

cheers dude

A clockwork orange was garbage to begin with.

Watched 100 times

No, it was edgy for the sake of being edgy, but it still has a lot to say.

cheers, ill check it out now