3x3 4x4 5x5 thread go go go

3x3 4x4 5x5 thread go go go
Any spooky plans for the upcoming days?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vltFjJqrzRc
youtube.com/watch?v=hJAiTjmGrtA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Any spooky plans for the upcoming days?
No, thanks I'm Catholic
+Ulver but never heard these albums
What is Timeghoul? Looks obscure

>I'm Catholic
spooky as fuck

i never really got into Halloween

>spooky as fuck
If you say so.
++Savage, wasn't expecting to see this one around here

fuck me

yea i listened to some italo disco : )

I'm not really into genre but tape with this album was really popular in my country during my parent's uni era so I found it few years ago and it's really god tier disco music
Fav track?

doot doot
oooo thats nice
yea its good, its more laid-back and 'futuristic' lol, than most of the genre.
and Fugitive

but the Exorcist is one of the quintessential spooky movies and it's Catholic as hell (lol)
You should listen to Blood Inside, one of Ulver's best in my opinion. Timeghoul is crazy death metal about space and time, good stuff
youtube.com/watch?v=vltFjJqrzRc
Also ++++ John Maus, gonna see him live in February, hyped
+Nature and Organisation
Check out Tamás Kátai- Erika Szobája
Check out Cleaners from Venus- Under Wartime Conditions

>Fugitive
Patrician choice
>but the Exorcist is one of the quintessential spooky movies and it's Catholic as hell (lol)
Yeah, I really like the movie, just not big on Halloween
Gonna give this Ulver a listen. Timeghoul is really interesting, you may like Imperator - Time Before Time. It's black/death metal from early 90's with some weird moments like incantations from Lovecraft and stuff.
How do you like Screen Memories?

>you may like Imperator - Time Before Time
checking it out right now, definitely seems like something that would be right my alley, a lot of my favourite metal is in that grey area between black and death, thanks for the rec!
>How do you like Screen Memories?
I actually haven't had a chance to listen to it in full yet, but Touchdown is quickly becoming on of my favourite of his songs

+oranssi pazuzu, timeghoul

check this out
youtube.com/watch?v=hJAiTjmGrtA

+frost, brighter death now, sutekh hexen
iron fist of the sun - family survival strategy
khost - governance

I hate the new last.fm mobile app it sucks so many timez it just doesnt scrobble and it pisses me off
I see theres some good recs going on in this thread I hope I get some
What's that john maus album
Good stuff here especially the pop group. I forgot I need to listen to thesofties

just made this

slugdge is very good

going to throw in my superior videogame taste too

Oranssi Pazuzu is cool.
Julia Holter is a fave. Imma rec Daisuck and Prostitute (based mainly on The Pop Group).
Blackbird Raum is the best folk punk band. I wish there were more like them. Wood Spider is the only thing I can think of that's kind of close. Also, I had no idea that there was a new Ne Obliviscaris album out. I was really into their demo when I was a proghead.
I've never seen anyone other than me here that listens to Yuu! Nice! I love Ikue Mori, Ryuichi Sakamoto, Suilen, and obviously Shiina Ringo too. Are you into goth? Maybe check out Kokushoku Elegy if you are.

Love Siouxsie to death

have you ever listened to Fields of the Nephilim?

I have. It's been a really long time though. I need to revisit them.

+Bauhaus, King Krule, -NIN
+Mississippi John Hurt, ~Brockhampton, Sonic Youth, -Built to Spill

family survival strategy is great, ill check out khost, thanks for the recc. check out anna gardeck - bondage women

joyner lucas new album from this year

check out 密航 by yoshiko sai if you haven't, it's more proggy and it's my favourite by her.

the dwarfs of east agouza - bes

+Friction
I own the Dumb Numb DVD.