Pics you shouldn't share

Pics you shouldn't share

Other urls found in this thread:

ultrafappers.com/2017/11/15/redhead-girlfriends-sexy-lingerie-new-sextoy-147-pics-uf1165/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

now thats a perfect ass & puss

>furry, so with personality disorder
>cuts
no, you should not.

Welcome back! I want more pls. She's fantastic.

Volafile org/r/g8wjg27c

Ewww she cuts

Volafile org/r/g8wjg27c

For footfags. Clicked this of my mom a few days ago.

Yes. Keep going.

wew

Ayy

would love to see nudes

Continue

You have kik?

seconded

She’s cute. Any more without a cock in her mouth though

I dont have

>Volafile org/r/g8wjg27c
have you find that pics on internet or are all yours?

moar

volafile for that?

She looks underage... But DAMN

Nah vola sucks

first name?

more

For what purpose?

Just this girl is mine the rest were dumped by other people

Volafile org/r/g8wjg27c

No idea. But I want it.

Don’t but damm. It’s only bad because moral fags made it so. Back in the day she’d be getting married soon

daj do siebie jakis kontakt w koncu

reported

>not liking crazy and damaged girls

What are you, normal?

Recognised her from somewhere did you? You just played yourself. Also announcing your reports is bannable.

I mean I’ll tell you. Just interested in knowing what a name does for you

Interested in this

Gf

fuck. sexy feet on her. got any more.

Can you just crop it so her eyes aren’t in it and you don’t destroy the pic and make it unfappable by blacking our her face?... pixelating and blacking our the face makes me go softer than a pillow. ... maybe just the eyes would be okay, but the whole face is just a pure bonerkiller

ex 19yo

full nude ?

deal with it, softdick

If she’s an ex 19 year old, what is she now?

ultrafappers.com/2017/11/15/redhead-girlfriends-sexy-lingerie-new-sextoy-147-pics-uf1165/

Nah just don’t post it if you’re too much of a pussy to show someone who isn’t even your gf

Yeah, you're right, but I did it with my phone. I'll softly blur it when I get home

I'm not the guy who said softdick.and btw, that's really my gf

Thanks Sup Forumsrotha.. it’s just a huge pet peeve of mine. Really does take away any sexiness from what would clearly be a great pic otherwise

Don't use it. Destroys image quality.

Would lick for hours

More

Gf

I get such an urge to expose my feminist gf. I don't know why but the idea of humiliating her by posting her private pictures as public fap material is so hot. I've tried to stop myself but I can't stop thinking about it.

Naice more?

What a faggot. You're home jerking off in your bed because no one will ever love you and bitching about guys posting free pics of their girlfriends tits for you.

Got any other pics?.. you could always just crop on your phone. Leave the bottom half of the face or something. These are things I’ve done in the past

Talk is cheap

Yeah, I perfectly get what you say. If it was for me I would show her face, also because I think that that picture is amazing. But I don't want to compromise her. So that's my first priority unfortunately. I will find a better compromise

Blur face and post. If you like the reaction post more.

She's cute. Need more non-nudes! Grab some from her Facebook or something.

^^
This is a good example of what I mean

Just post the bitch

Nah I get that man. Didn’t mean to come out so harshly, but it’s Sup Forums so my first reaction is always to be a dick lol... great pic tho otherwise .. she looks mad fun/cute. Wish my gf did shit like that lol

That would crop out the beautiful sunset on the background. I think I'll blur the face, but I have to use my pc

I have posted her full face and name previously..

I've posted her too much and people get mad when they see her lol

I want to but I'm trying to stop posting her. It's dangerous and pretty shitty

I require more of this girl

Blahblahblah just post