Other urls found in this thread:

thebarchive.com/b/thread/759314045
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5306047/Russian-student-murders-ex-sex-corpse.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youre gay

I scam small businesses for a living.

No, I just like black cock

i haven't showered in 2 months

I raped my younger brother on a daily basis starting when I was 13 and he was 10.

This thread is shit

Sup Forums made me fall in love with traps but now I want to kms because finding them irl is impossible.

I am a married guy, my wife thinks I am awesome.

I have a HUGE tub of panties, lingerie, a wedding dress, a cheerleader outfit, a couple slutty skirts, some yoga pants and a sports bra pink and silver sneakers and 7 or 8 pairs of high heels.
I wear lingerie under my male clothing and go to adult thearers and get blowjobs from older men, usually in their 50s/60s. At first because that was who was there to do it, then I developed a grandfather molesting me fetish.

I have a guy in my neighborhood that I see 2 or 3 times a week, he beats me and fucks my throat like a facial abuse video, then fucks my ass till I cry.

Sometimes I visit this local asian massage parlor and get handjobs from the chink girls there who are almost certainly human trafficking victims, and the thought that they are slaves turns me on even harder.

Once a month or so I see a dominatrix who pisses on my chest then sits on my face making me clean the piss off her pussy.
I am basically a piece of shit.

thats not a secret.

There was a guy in a thread like this a couple days ago that posted about going on a date with a deaf girl and would post an update. Did he ever deliver?

Havent heard back

Shame, she was quite pretty IMO.

I disable the flushing so I can farm my moms poop and then use it to jerk off with

I fucked my first cousin when she was 11, I was 14.
I have been fucking her pretty often ever since, we are both 40+ now. She LOVES my cum, she had a medical problem when she was 13 that left her unable to get pregnant so I never used a condom with her after that and I cum in her every time.

Yeah I am old as fuck.

I'm only here to meet women and find true love

When I was 19 my 14yo gf committed suicide. A year later I fucked her little sister, in my dead GFs bed.

I jerked off into the urn that held my grandmothers ashes

was cruising for gloryhole cock, guy invited me into his booth, doing the cock gobble and he speaks, its my fucking cousin I haven't seen in 25 years, dgaf swallow load and let him fuck me

been fucking my cousin for a few months without anyone else knowing. we have the same group of friends, so we've had fun teasing each other as discreetly as possible on nights out

Nice dubs. Which girl is the deaf one?

I used to suck off and be fucked by my friends GS. His wife caught me jacking it off once. We are still friends.

When I was in HS I dated a girl who lived with her grandparents.

I went to a different school and got home a little over an hour before her, and would go to her house pretty much every day. I ended up getting fucked by her grandfather several times a week while waiting for her to get home. Sometimes he would make me wear her cheerleader uniform or panties. We took turns sniffing her panties.

I get such an urge to expose my feminist gf. I don't know why but the idea of humiliating her by posting her private pictures as public fap material is so hot. I've tried to stop myself but I can't stop thinking about it.

The one in the dark dress on the right.

Do it then, make sure she shows her ass and face aswell

I've done it a lot, I'm trying to stop. It is just such a strong urge

I killed a russian slut then pounded her cold pussy like a jackhammer. I then framed her soy boi roomate for the the murder after killing him as well.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5306047/Russian-student-murders-ex-sex-corpse.html

The perfect crime.

Last time I had sex with my ex, I said "shit" when I came. It was two minutes in, at best. It was the last time I had sex, and it's been 3 years.
Very very embarrassing.

Kill yourself

Sounds like he was pretty clearly fucking her too.

From age 15 to 19 my aunt sexually abused me, a lot.

Where the trophy tho

i share creep pics of my gf's ass to strangers. I get off knowing other dudes jerk off to her pics

I dated a paraplegic girl in high school and once when we were having sex she lost control of her bowels and shit on my lap.

>Best chick friend in HS 9.9/10
>Both have feelings but never single at the same time
>End up Friendzoning
>Party at her house a couple years after HS
>Everybody else leave, We're super drunk
>Oh user you can't drive just stay here
>She trusts me, sleep in her bed, Panties+Tank
>Accidentally grab her tit
>Doesnt wake up
>"Accidentally" Put hand up her shirt and play with her tits for a while
>Doesn't wake up
>Feel her pussy, super wet
>Finger blast her for a while then finger her ass for a while before getting scared of getting caught
>go to sleep and wake up like nothing happened
>She never mentioned anything or acted any different after
>Years later i still miss that butthole

When I was 8 and my brother was 14, I used to suck his dick most every day.

>She knows

>Feel her pussy, super wet
that should have been your clue, retard. she wanted it all

girl?

Been thinking of offing myself because I cant stop lusting after gf's 17 y.o sister. I keep imagining being her first, teaching her everything sexually before she had awkward first time sex with some dweeb who doesnt know anything or some teen who wont cherish the temple her body is.... its fucking with me. Why I am so twisted, cant tell anyone cause fuck that, cant stop thinking about her and how to manipulate the playing field, yet I dont want to, but fuck I have to try. Hate myself

That's kinda rape. I know you didn't put your dick inside but... yeah don't do that.

I enjoy the thought of having a threesome with my gf and another guy. Plus I often post pics of my girlfriend on Sup Forums and I enjoy that other guys want to fuck my girl.

In reality, I don't think I could do it though. Certainly do some light stuff like let other dudes watch me fuck her and fap.

inb4: Cuck. Yea, maybe a bit. Although I'm not into humiliating stuff.

she was awake and she wanted it. not rape

>doesn't wake up
>she was awake
My mans...

I've had to make some adolescent boys strip naked and show different body parts for inspection. I usually feel bad and try to let them keep some modesty, but some colleagues don't.

>girl?

nope

Copied from another thread, but maybe somebody can help me here:

I have a slight problem.

I'd definitely want to do FMF with my gf and another chick. She's way too jealous for that kind of thing. I'm pretty sure she'd be down for MFM, but I'd only consider it if we do the same thing with another chick (which she certainly won't agree to).

She has always fantasized about some lesbian action though. We had a talk where she said she thinks it's hot to think about getting her pussy eaten by another girl while she blows me and stuff. But no physical contact or anything between me and the other girl.

Is this a bait? Do you think I could pull through with it? I don't want the whole thing to blow up in the end because she's mad that I might have looked "too much" at the other girl.

:^)

> have a long term girlfriend
> sex life has declined to zero
> my ex has long term boyfriend
> her sex life has declined to zero
> my ex and I have a child together
> both our relationships are okay
> when I visit my kid it's after work/school
> often near bedtime..
> .. recently instead of leaving right away I've been spending more time with my ex
> neither of us want to leave our relationships or get back together
> .. we have however started to screw around
> absolutely nobody knows
> usually it's just quickies on the couch
> last night she pulled of her pajamas and I ate her out to orgasm
> I feel guilty a little.. but there's no sex in either of our relationships
We've decided this is the best option going forward. As risky as it may be.

pic related?

As hot as your story sounds... Have you talked with your gf about the issues? What was the outcome of it?

Communication is very important.

I'm a guy living as a woman and only my Dr knows i have a penis

Life on hard mode. Last night I decided I can't go out alone because so many guys were being creepy and trying to hit on me

Show penile or gtfo?

I hope so

Penile for u sir

carry on? Sup Forums has changed so much. i'm just trying to adapt.

So do you want to live as a woman?

i'll take "pretending to be asleep" for $500, alex

he did

I hope somebody goes to rape you, and just beats the shit out of your faggot ass.

I do live as a woman, I don't own any men's clothes, I've changed my voice and have been on hormones for 3 years, even hab lil bobbers

I'm gonna need that express content before I molest a woman.

So who do you like sexually?

With your look i would harass you for ass too. You wanna be a girl, take the shitty bar scene as a good sign your passing on hard mode. I would be dtf haha

No comment.
We've talked repeatedly, and so has my ex with hers.
They're just not sexually motivated people for some reason.
Mine has turned into a prude, and hers cannot get an errection.
We've both tried stimulating them into action in multiple ways, but it seems to be their nature.

My ex and I weren't good as a couple.
It was based almost entirely on goofing off and sex. So it's not really as bad a relationship threat as fucking randoms that you may catch feelings for.

i am too lazy to recycle, i dump garbage bags out in nature

Well I like men, just had my bf of 2 years dump me because I was quote "toxic and depressive" now I'm all alone and suicidal, I just want another man to protect and take care of me, it's not like I'm a leech, I cleaned the house and sucked his dick whenever he wanted, I made extravagant meals, and wore skimpy slutty clothes when we went on dates

Shit, sounds like a prize. Almost like a sex house pet. It cleans, it sucks, it cooks, and gets stuffed, all yours if you provide a warm loving home and support.

I have stolen a dozen of these in the past year.

I'm 42 fucking years old; I can afford this shit.

But the blind-packing phenomenon pisses me off so much, I can't help it. I don't want to spend 20 bucks to get five of the same shitty figure.

Well relationships are more than sucking dick, looking pretty, and cooking food. You should love yourself before you love somebody else. If you don't click well with the person then why be with them?

Do you take it in the pooper? Or are you a thigh fucker kind of gurl?

Basically, but a month ago he started doing cocaine and shooting steroids and he became a different person, he wanted 3 ways and was hitting me and leaving bruises, I still miss him though and now I have to deal with this shitty world all alone

>Do you take it in the pooper?
Yeah, still tight af

He did post back, I remember seeing the thread. It was a few days ago. He said they had a great time and they were planning on going out again the following weekend.

Do you use your penile during sex?

Let's say the thing between you and your ex won't happen anymore. What will you do? Honest question, I'm just curious.
Are you happy with her current situation. I can definitely understand you but I'm not sure if I'd be 100% happy.

So you're one of them liberal fags?

He wanted me to fuck his ass, the faggot, only did it once and felt gross, I hate my penis, getting the surgery hopefully

m or f?

thread

Didn't you green text this in a Worst Sex thread?

please, share your tactics

Id let you suck my dick wouldn't even be that mad when I found out your a guy

I say keep the thing. People really like the whole fucking a girl with a penile thing. I don't know too many guys interested in fucking a fake vagina. At that point you're contesting with real vaginas. I just think it's an advantage.

back when i was little, around 8-9 years old i fingered my aunt. She basically let me put my fingers in her pussy when we were having bath together

found nudes from my cousin in her pc, she has done a threesome in a car and various lesbian stuff all pictures

aunt has various picture of herself in her phone + a masturbation video

got invited by my friend to his summer house, his mom was there, walking around the house all day in her thong and bra i offered her to make her a smoothie one day and i came buckets inside, she drank it all

gf little niece (9) was sleeping with us one night and i was between my gf and her niece, got horny and started rubbing my dick, rock hard dick, i turned to the side and poking her ass with my dick

same niece was at our place again and i was taking a bath, asked her to bring me a towel, was fully erect when she came in to give me the towel, she was with her mouth open when she saw it

same gf has a friend that she is pretty hot, petite, fake tits and athletic body, she invites us to her summer house for the weekend, got them drunk both of them and had a threesome, fucked her friend so much that night that my balls were hurting the next day, made them switch underwear and walk around the house my gf with her friends underwear and her friend with my gfs, fucked my gf again infront of her friend and came on her friends tits

me and my friends and their gfs went on a strip club one night jsut for the giggles, my friend and his gf took a stripper for private dance, went by to peek through and his girlfriend was getting fucked by the stripper

How does one change their voice?

Male.

I'm ashamed because I've slept with 100 or more people and my gf has sleep with like 12. She jokes that mines more but I think she'd leave me if she knew just how much of a freak I really am

wtf is a GS? grandsister?

The main reason why I'm in a relationship with my gf is sex. She's cute and all, but the sex is simply amazing. She has Borderline Personality Disorder which is probably one of the reasons she's such a great slut in bed.

I just don't feel 100% emotionally attached to her.

posted my wife on b, someone recognized her.

I've told it once or twice here before, might have been in a thread like that.

Aww, that's great to hear. I'm interested in hearing what she sounds like when they fuck.

Same thing happened to me not to long ago. I didn't go as far but same idea,

I got the feels from that story. How did things work out with that girl after that?

She wanted to die after it happened and she couldn't look me in the eye for a week, but she got over it eventually and we agreed to never mention it again. We're also still together.

you monster!

I'm happy me and my friend argued and fell out, he was pissing me off

That's really cool that you're still together. Have you had sex successfully since then?

My gf has done a lot of sexual stuff before our relationship. She's had around 15-20 guys, done anal, blowjob, swallowing etc. Only two of them were her boyfriends. The others were just fuck buddies.
At the beginning I couln't cope with it, but now I'm over it for the most part.

I responded to OP once... :(