Patrician's choice

What's this years best film and why is it Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Ultimate Cut.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qOpHKXj-tZM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That and Knight of Cups, yes.

Knight of Cups would be my other choice as well.

Back to r/dc cinematic you fucking pleb

Probably Deadpool.

It's my favorite so far.

It's my favorite aswell but Oscar Season hasn't started yet. Hacksaw Ridge and Arrival look good.

i would have gone with neon demon, and while im holding judgement till i see nocturnal animals, BvS would likely be my second choice

The only thing that can compare is Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

BvS is the best movie i've watched this year and it's worth rewatching. That versiob should have been realized in the theater. I hope wb realize their mistakes

Sure

youtube.com/watch?v=qOpHKXj-tZM

Surpassed only by Suicide Squad, but not by much, both GOAT kino

>What's this years best film

Because you have low cinematic intelligence

>look at this looser and laugh

this

the "i like movies that normies don't know so i'm a true patrician" starter pack

this

Quote unquote "normies" don't know what American Honey is? Your cinematic intelligence is very low. Stick to /r/movies or Sup Forums until you graduate

oh no you proved that some people MIGHT have seen ONE of those movies, nice one bro !

This meme isn't funny. It needs variation to survive, just saying "BvS is kino xDDDD" again and again and again isn't going to suffice in the long run.

>he doesn't even know what American Honey is or how "popular" it
Pathetic
Extremely fucking pathetic

it's not a meme
i know they look like trolls when they just say it's kino without explaining much, but it actually IS kino

>being this retarded
that was exactely my point

Yeah it is so kino.
Superman so Jesus, batman so biblical so deep.

Truly snyder saved us all and bvs will surely not be forgotten in a few years.
People will learn about the email set ups in school, it is of upmost importance.

and it's not even arguable

you daft bugger

die faggot