Would you ever date a woman with a child?

Would you ever date a woman with a child?

yes

Sure, MILFs are great fun. I wouldn't marry her though unless she were perfect in every other way. Let a single dad take that hit.

As long as the child didn't mind the woman being there as well.

Once I dated a woman with a 4 yo girl
I had this exact same thought...

Date. Hell yes! You know she puts out, and she has a reason to GTFO after your done.

no because they have 'trouble' written all over them most of the times

Issues are a good thing, as long as you're not looking for a relationship.

If she was wealthy and the husband was passed on, then yes.

Did she leave you guys to it in the end?

That's way too young, bro.

once you hit a certain age... single mothers is all you get, baby...

Yeah, feelsbad when you go to the milf section and most women are younger than you.

Ha!

Depends. Where’s Dad in the picture, also is the kid a mulatto?

No.
It's like playing another dudes save game.

Easy to get though.. Kek

Have. She was married and had a kid, in the process of divorce. It was really fun and enjoyable while it lasted, but invariably the time came where I had to decide whether to stay with her or go my own way. Single moms arent really into no-strings flings. They are looking for stability and a man to help raise the kids. I left.

>is the kid a mulatto?
top kek

Hey man, I’m not gonna raise some nigger’s mixed breed kid. But more important than that is where’s the Dad in the picture? I don’t want to come home and have her fucking her baby daddy or have the baby daddy blow us away or some shit.

it depends, does the child like to watch?

Sure. Just cause the father's a joke doesn't mean the kids a pos.

Pic not related

That depends on if the child is hot.

Nope. Not gonna care for/put money in a breed that isn't genetically mine. Fuck off

dating a woman with children is like playing a video game on someone elses saved game.

Date, no.

Fuck, maybe.

Not anymore but I did once. It was annoying always having to take her kid into account, not being able to do certain things, taking way longer to go out etc.. So no I wouldn't do it again unless the kids were gone. Plus I'd feel like a cuck now spending money on another mans kid.

You mean at the same time?

dating a woman with a child is like dating someone who has a child but it's not your child so you have to care for someone else's child and your genes aren't even being spread

Did once
Married here. Fucked up. Stupid bitch divorcing her now

single dads should date single moms.

oh wait, that's right, men can't be trusted with little children because they're the pedophiles. nevermind then.

It would depend on the situation. I would need to be really into the chick in question. Is this a general question or are you looking for advice?

if she was hot enough
rich enough
connected to cannabis access enough
loved me enough (paid for all my shit - gaming, cannabis, lifestyle, clothes, everything)

id hang around

Is there a sauce on this chick?

so her 2nd child...

It always reminds me of Lily Pink - ex-British cam girl.

yeah except i anally drill her every night then go ass to mouth then she tongue punches my poop shoot while i rip billies

fuuuuuuuuck no

If shes got a boy probably not, but if shes got a girl then who am I to pass up a two for one deal that good.

You sound like some hobo or a retarded underaged edgy faggot.