The time has come. The femanzi tumblerina cultists have arrived here in my country too

The time has come. The femanzi tumblerina cultists have arrived here in my country too.

I just encountered one of them.

> be physiotherapist
> pretty fat myself, 120kg at 185cm
> get new patient, 20yo , spread ankle, gymnastics and e-therapy
> fucking boring.

> Patient arrives
> fuck that.
> at least 100kg on 162cm
> short hair, died purple, shabby undercut
> dressed in ballerinas which can't hold all the fat on her feet, leggings, tube top and poncho.
> oh god the odour, patchouli and sweat.

> send her to the gym-room
> I enter and she gives me the death stare
> casually ask “so what's wrong?“
> she squawks “ yah, what am I supposed to do here? I need treatment for my ankle, I need a massage because of the tendons and the strain“
> “miss, you need some rehab workouts and stabilisation.“
> she gives me an annoyed look “duh okay“

> I let her do some easy workouts on airex pads, do some balance stuff and stretches
> after 8 Minutes “yeah I need a small break here“
> she was heavily sweating and the stench filled the whole gym room, my colleagues have left me behind at this point.
> “hey cmon now, we've only got twenty minutes.“
> “well, just give me 5 Minutes and we add up zhe time“
> tell her that we can't do this because we have other patients too

> she goes straight into my face about how this is harassment
> says I am not treating her right, I just want to see her move because of the additional misplaced weights she calls boobs.
> says I shouldn't tell her how to exercise properly because she swims 2 km every two days.
> she wants to talk to my superior.

Oh boy, here we go.

Other urls found in this thread:

justanswer.com/criminal-law/75kqy-1-new-evidence-introduced-during-criminal-trial.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>physiotherapist
>fat
Stopped reading after this

>spread ankle

pics or gtfo

also check em

Dude, I train Sambo and Bök.

I need that extra leverage

continue!

Cont.

> she storms off to the front desk, her make up now looks like it tries to run in sheer terror from the snout she might call face

> starts to make a scene, demanding my boss

> crying and shouting that I harassed her

> some cool granny that's my regular tells her “sweety, I think he'd rather touch me inappropriately then ever lay a finger on you.“

> she made the moon even angrier

> finally boss appears, she's a tough cookie with a fine ass.

> asks her what this is all about and Fatso tells her.

> she bursts out laughing and calls a colleague. ( Mother of three in her late thirties)

> colleague asks whats wrong and gets a prompt answer from the Tumblrina

> she starts laughing too, while the great white stares in disbelief.

> she storms out and we all had a good laugh.

> thought it was over

> we were dead wrong.

Cont.

> an hour later

> I come out of one of our treatment rooms

> see boss with pale face, tells me to come up to the front desk

> fatkins is back, along with two cops

> sees me and goes “that's him !“

> she filed a report and the police wants to take me to the station

> I go with them and make my statement, boss does too

>, Police Guy tells me that he does believe me, but Harassment Claims are very serious and if she has a good lawyer she could possobly fuck me over since it's statement against statement.

> Boss grows more and more nervous

> suddenly coworker calls me, tells me she just finished up at work and saw that shr had a surprise for me.

> drive back to practice with boss, both dead silent

> we arrive and are greated by said co-worker with big beaming smile on her face

> why are you smiling???

> she says “shortly before you used the gym-room I had a patient for kinesiologic evaluation“

> my boss starts laughing like a mad woman.

> I don't get it.

> a few moments pass

> I do get it

> We videotape patients in the gym room when they come for evaluation, because that way they can see problems in their own movement and such

> “I forgot to turn it off.“

> so she handed my boss the sd card and we watched the record

> We should get this to the police and get this over with was my first reaction.

> Boss said nope, we get you lawyered up and milk that cow

> my boss is a sinister bitch.

Cont negeh

So Perfect, what happened?

Continue

Continue fag

Comedy gold they're actually serious

Cont.

>fast forward 3 months

>bitch pressed charges and got a lawyer

>court date today

>our lawyer is a smug motherfucjer whos out for the cash

> cow comes in a suit that would even drive Angela Merkel to shame

> her lawyer seems like she has a Secondary degree in womens studies.

> tells me she'll have my license revoked

> we go in, me , boss and lawyer

> everyone gets to make a statement and all this bullshit

> it is an open courtroom and since we love in a rather small town there are many people there

> don't always get a sexual harassment process in a small town

> after a while Jabba the Cunt thought she had won the battle, after declaring in tears that I touched her and wanted more.
> our lawyer goes up and presents his piece of evidence, with approval of the judge of course
> connects his tablet to the TV and starts playing the video with a massive shit-eating grin
> whole audience has to watch fatty mcfatfat failing her simple exercise patterns
> everyone bursts out in laughter, judge has hard time to control the people, but gives in to laughter too
> Fattatron shouts and rants about how this is fake and hiw the judge as a man stands for the rape that is happening here
> maaaad mistake. The judge gets really pissed and starts to lecture the shit out of her until she starts crying.
> T he judge sentences her to pay reparations to me for the false accusations and to my boss for the time she took up in our practice, stopping the regular schedule.
> thats 3500€ for me and 4000€ for our practice.
> fatty cries even harder now.
> judge adds that if she fails to pay, she gets to spend a few days in prison.
> sweet sweet justice.

Bitch got served

Holy shit, user. You're a saint!

Ehh... the story went better when it was the version where the gf cries rape and the laptop camera was on. More satisfying.

>Jabba the Cunt

>she has to pay reparations
Yeah, suspension of disbelief has crumbled.

What story?

What do you mean?

If a woman ever had to pay reparations for false allegations, they wouldn't be doing it every other day like they do.

The problem for her in this case was that she made allegations that would have damaged the reputation of our practice on a long term basis, meaning that maybe patients would have stopped coming and stuff like that.

So she has gotten away pretty much unscathed

t. mgtow

Not mgtow. Have gf, want kids. I'm not delusional though

>went to court
>didn't tell the other party you had video evidence of the matter at hand
>evidence is therefore inadmissible

Did everybody stand up and clap for you at the end as well?

The evidence has only to be approved by the judge and court administration.

Other party doesnt have to know anything about the preparations of one another.

Absolute bullshit, any evidence has to be made available to all parties, you are simply not allowed to enter evidence on the day of a trial.

Nice try kiddo

I think the judge is given the option to approve it depending on circumstances, but I could be wrong.

Still, you're right, in almost all cases that evidence is inadmissible, or will call for a new trial so the other party can examine the evidence

That ain't right. From a US jurisdiction of my acquaintance: "Rule 402. General Admissibility of Relevant Evidence
Relevant evidence is admissible unless any of the following provides otherwise:
 the United States or Texas Constitution;
 a statute;
 these rules; or
 other rules prescribed under statutory authority.
Irrelevant evidence is not admissible.

Rule 403. Excluding Relevant Evidence for Prejudice, Confusion, or Other Reasons
The court may exclude relevant evidence if its probative value is substantially outweighed by a danger of one or more of the following: unfair prejudice, confusing the issues, misleading the
jury, undue delay, or needlessly presenting cumulative evidence."

Also, justanswer.com/criminal-law/75kqy-1-new-evidence-introduced-during-criminal-trial.html

It's not in the US, look at the amounts, it's in Euro's, shit's different here user