Obama declares June "African American Music Appreciation Month"

What Did He Mean By This?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nGt_JGHYEO4
youtube.com/watch?v=acnqe5Gqa1c
youtube.com/watch?v=lsJLLEwUYZM
youtube.com/watch?v=R4sRDoT0hpQ
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2016/05/31/presidential-proclamation-lgbt-pride-month-2016
m.youtube.com/watch?v=sbXeau53gAk
youtube.com/watch?v=B5XrFI8k-YU
youtube.com/watch?v=k1odvp-_bhk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>all this symbolic bullshit
Seriously though, what has king nigger actually done for his pet race exactly?

>african american music helps us imagine a better world

hip hop plays a huge role in the street violence amongst black people...

>BITCHES AND MONEY
>MONEY AND BITCHES
>music

>most innovative and power art
>nig-hop

Truly innovative and powerful

youtu.be/nGt_JGHYEO4

>muh dikk nigga get money nigga kill whitey uh uh fuck bitches bix nood mo fuggin nigga we prezident now bitch ass nigga
thank g*d for such inspirational music for our upcoming negro generation

Let's get trump in their asap so he can repeal this garbage and declare a Jimmy Buffet day on top of MLK day.

>most powerful art the world has ever known
fucking kek, how can anyone be this much a philistine

Everything this dumb nigger says is fucking retarded

It's just pandering. Obongo doesn't has almost no idea how actual black people live and behave. This is just his way of securing his legacy as the first "black" president.

He meant,

iiiiiiiiiiii IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF

Why are you posting this? We already talked about LGBT Pride month

Didn't he already declare it Gay Pride Month or whatever?

>oogaaboogaa
>art
much of what is wrong in the worst is a direct result of african culture

I thought he said June was "Getting Hundreds of Dicks up your Ass to Contract AIDS on Purpose because it Fulfills your Sexual Desires is not a Mental Disorder Month"

nigga nigga muh dick slap em bawls phat ass dat jordans be dank mu baby mammah crack daddy kill white cops muh africa muh reparations bix nood!

Am I changing the world yet?

Me too.

Speaking of which I cant have my name day in the same month as fag month is there a legal way to change it?

I sure do appreciate all the black music about slangin' drug, shootan da popo and fukken tite wite pootang

Niggers already have February they are not getting two fucking months.

Didn't he just declare June to be LGBT month like 2 days ago?

Lets just make June "Everything Month"

African-AMERICAN! What a fucking racist completely disregarding the entire black community!

Really makes you think...

Didn't he already declare June was national LGBT pride month? Or are these just synonyms?

Let's get this shit started

white music:
youtube.com/watch?v=acnqe5Gqa1c

black music:
youtube.com/watch?v=lsJLLEwUYZM

"among the most innovative and powerful art the world has ever known"

IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF

Are all white people going to have apologize for slavery to get their driver licenses renewed?

Say whatever you want about niggers, but there are objectively brilliant black musicians.

youtube.com/watch?v=R4sRDoT0hpQ

Rock
Jazz
Hip hop
Rnb
Twang
Techno - Chicago and Detroit
Drum and bass
Afro caribian tango

African Americans are responsible for a pretty huge fraction of american musical tradition. A lot more than you might expect given their population. I think they must be pretty mentally gifted in terms of creativity.

Its a shame about the low IQ/general intelligence which keeps em from using it to really shine in terms of science and the like.

He's a genius.
This means one day black men and women won't be in prison, their music will be glorified!
And played at gladiatorial events where black men and women will prove themselves not to be the bitch in armed combat to the death.

whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2016/05/31/presidential-proclamation-lgbt-pride-month-2016

This guy is literally Samson Optioning with SJW shit before trump can get into office what the flying fuck.

THEY ALREADY HAVE A MONTH!

White people listen to a lot of black music. It's blacks who don't listen to white music. So we need a month where blacks have to appreciate white music.

Tech isn't black

this

obongo going full tilt on the SJW shit because he wants to make himself look good when he hits the history books

They must be really worried about Hillary's chances if they resorting to this kind of intense pandering.

I swear to god I hear this fucking song every ten goddamn seconds. This song is actually starting to trigger me.

>Mup di do dudda ooga booga nood

Hope my translation helps

American education kek can't even understand Niglish

Does this mean niggers will be blasting their music at full volume and disturbing everyone with it? Oh wait, they already do that.

The best white music isn't from America. Even the best "white" music from America was often composed by Jews.

>Objectively brilliant black musicians
>This video is not available

Poetry

Yes it is you fucktooth parrot.

Techno started in Detroit.

>among the most innovative and powerful art the world has ever known

Someone should ask him what he thinks the least innovative and powerful art is.

The Daft Punk are blacks, you white cracka.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sbXeau53gAk

Liberals will love it

>I think they must be pretty mentally gifted in terms of creativity.
nigger music: muh dik I fuk wite bitches guns weed shoot shoot gang gang YEET!

nah but lets be honest guys. blacks have innovated a lot of good music. you cant take that away from them

im a race realist i hate the affect blacks have on society. but i can recognize they are wizards of music. its their races only real achievement and contribution to the world

>Karajan
top pleb

Superior Bruckner coming through
youtube.com/watch?v=B5XrFI8k-YU

Classical music is gay. You don't get laid playing that Liberace shit.

>tfw majored in classical Weewuz

This nigger is out of his mind, what does he have to say about the black killings by cops?

>crap rap
>dirge of the darkie dullard
>"music"

wat? please tell me hes not talking about anything newer than 1970...

>Shoplift Smetana
>Drive-by Dvorak
>Dawgpack van Beatdownhoven
>Handel in the Hood

>blacks have innovated a lot of good music
Jazz is shit, Rock was whites and blacks, Hip Hop is fun but not artistic or worth preserving

DELETE THIS
YOU ABSOLUTE BIGOT

DAFT PUNK ARE TRAN-ROBOTIC
DON'T YOU DARE UNDERMINE THEIR IDENTITY

CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE

I bet in the final weeks before the General Elections this nigger is gonna make each leap year an "Afro American" year...each feb 29th

Screencap this, you just know this chimp is gonna do it

The Low End Theory is a legitimately great album.

THE MONTH OF JUNE IS BEING ABSOLUTELY, UNEQUIVOCALLY

BLOWN

THE

FUCK

OUT

>merricans literally wonder why there are little to no europosts at 5-8 am euro times

and here i was thinking the ameridumbs thing was just a meem

but i thought this was dyke tranny month?

>Swagner

On one hand I hate this on the other hand, blacks kind of invented rock and rap

I swear these are actual lyrics

Rock is black music

And so is gospel which country got its roots from.

It's like that episode of futurama where all the cultures wanted their own special snowflake parade to celebrate their lifestyle and since there were parades almost everyday the government said fuck it and rolled all parades into one day.

>he isn't a neet
stupid eurocuck lel

Kekk

We should ask a Y E L L O W J A P A N E S E M I G R A N T A N I M E month.

>Rock is black music
Not really, it came from both blacks and whites
>And so is gospel which country got its roots from.
Country comes mostly from celtic music

>Let's get trump in their asap so he can repeal this garbage and declare a George Lincoln Rockwell day on top of MLK day.

Fix'd.

He's so desperate to solidify his legacy.

This reminds me of the quintessential lazy student who had a month to write a paper but waits until the night before it's due to even begin writing it.

Then imagine what effect this would have on other art of theirs.

>Fuck bitches, get Monet

thats stupid

>Black people invented rock!
This and all the other shit like it need to be gotten rid of. They only really have Jazz and Hiphop/Rap, and even then, Jazz is more so inspired by the Ashekenazi Jews. Really, it's a combination of both Black/Jewish music to make an entirely different genre, but dindus have to be thrown a bone or they won't be as full of themselves.

What chinpo-nese toon is that?

>Hoodgang Ahma Dindu Mo' Money for dem programs

I agree. All the tracks are good even though some are better than others.

Yeah well can you blame him? He's basically been just a shittier version of Bill Clinton/better version of Bush II. His generic neoliberal bullshit is not going to be remembered fondly by history.

Gonna need a source on jazz being Jew

She hates him now because those guys made him get a job?

Jazz - Eine Musikalische Zeitfrage - Paul Bernhard

He said tryvon Martin would have been his son and he sent white house staff to the funeral of one nigger that was killed by cops.

It means we clap now
(Clap) (Clap) (Clap) (Clap) (Clap) (Clap) (Clap) (Clap) (Clap) (Clap) (Clap) (Clap) (Clap)
Gud jaaab

Shits about to go down imo

if if if if i-if if if if if if if i-if if if

a buncha okie doke

when u try to bantz but ur iq 2low

Agent Aika

no, it started in deez nutz

didn't he also declare it LGBTLMAOBBQWTF+ month too?

So basically Jazz, Jimmy Hendrix, and gangster rap month then.

>Jazz is more so inspired by the Ashekenazi Jews.
OY VEY GOYS DON'T YOU KNOW THAT WE MADE ALL THE MUSIC

I've gotten laid many times playing classical music.
Made out with a girl while playing chopin on the piano.
Just drunk enough to not miss a note.

HAAHAH FUCKING THE LEAD TRACK ON TO PIMP A BUTTERFLY (aka white guilt holy grail 10/10) IS LITERALLY ABOUT SOME DINDU IMAGINING HE WAS NIGGER RICH

WE

the racist supremascist evil white cracka keep the noble black man down. (that's why you see them with a shitty job in real life)

Without the African influences, primarily the rythms, in Blues and Jazz it never would have evolved. Art needs diversity, just a shame that the leftists turned modern art into ONLY the political statement of it and removed beauty from it.

Well, it IS one of the few things American blacks got right.

Shame they can't even do that anymore (seriously though, what happened to black music? They used to be god tier shuckers and jivers and now they're sub-European gay club tier)

youtube.com/watch?v=k1odvp-_bhk

I really wish I had an inclination towards music and not just because it's an easy way to score poon.

>implying Bruckner ever wrote anything better than #5
also yeah my preferred #5 is Maazel