ITT : We pretend that Donald Trump has died

ITT : We pretend that Donald Trump has died

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=x47NYUbtYb0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It was her turn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111

mentally he's dead since birth

Might actually respect some Amerimutts now

He wasn't a great leader, or a good leader. He was president for 1 year and it seems like forever.

RIP DJT, welcome president Pence.

Let me hear you say it!!!
President Pence!!
Buy a bible, the future is now.

he ran to stop hiphop in general.

WE DID IT!!!!!

/Thread

Honestly, as a libtard, I'd be pretty sad. I don't want him to be impeached or killed because Pence is a far worse choice. He would actually get shit done, and work actively work to bring about the end of the world.

Fuck, now the Republicans might actually be able to do things, since Pence isn't a total retard.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=x47NYUbtYb0

>Things went better than expected.

Good morning Mr. President
!

This lady (?) will be devastated

Thank god we now have a rpresident who simply has often toxic ideaologies rather than one who constantly embarasses the US and is actively dangerous.

What?

Honestly, Pence might be more actively dangerous. He truly believes that Armageddon is approaching and would love to kick it off.

goodnight, old ponce.

No matter how hard you liberal cucks try to disillusion yourselves into believing this, just know he is the president for this term and next. get used to it snowflake crybabies

unlikely, Obama will rise again

This term is fine. I'll take him over pence. But look at his approval rating. Even among republicans, it's low. He's not likely to get reelected.

AC/DC, all ac/dc, songs trump is stopping that too

Well my vote still won't matter. Why, cuz the next prez isn't selected he flows.

Trump did nothing wrong.

He'd gas all the trannies and traps. I fail to see the problem here.

What if there's a robot trump on standby in case it happens?

RIP number 5 they'll steal it from me but he's the 5th best in history

What's going on in this picture?

From what?

>bitch that shit isn’t getting done
>bitch when shit does get done
Is there any topic/subject in the world you libtards don’t end up in an identity crisis?

What's that from?

You know, you can be happy that some things get down and happy that other things don't get done. That's not inconsistent at all.

Next thread can we pretend OP died along with all the other whiney bitches?

Uggghhhh NO!!!
I love watching libtards cry