Just got my renewed Leaf passport... I was reading the fine print and found

Just got my renewed Leaf passport... I was reading the fine print and found
This thing has an RFID chip. My gut feeling is "I'm not down with that". What do you Sup Forumsacks think and how can I scramble/disable it?

>inb4 microwave on high

Other urls found in this thread:

alibaba.com/product-detail/Competitive-price-Nickel-Copper-Conductive-Cloth_60196754822.html?spm=a2700.7724857.29.39.NhKkql
rei.com/product/848337/rei-rfid-passport-sleeve?cm_mmc=cse_PLA_GOOG-_-8483370001&CAWELAID=120217890000793791&lsft=
youtube.com/watch?v=wAVav_s53Hk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_Eyes
web.archive.org/web/20100708230258/http://people.csail.mit.edu/rahimi/helmet/
youtube.com/watch?v=0BFSJRH1q-A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You can buy wallets for it that will protect you, but at airports you will need to take it out.

I want to disable the chip, not block it. They can take the passport at face value... It's not 1984 yet

How can I destroy the chip without ruining my passport? Magnetic a? What about a hydraulic press? I can put 100 metric tonnes on it. That should crush it.

Why destroy it? The things have a maximum range of around 15 meters.

BECAUSE

you haven't fully absorbed the red pill yet...

They started that here in 2006, I think it was. Creepy as fuck.

Microwave for 10-15 seconds will do it

They scan them. If you disable it it doesn't work

>op: man fuck da po-leece
>crushes rfid chip
>passport no longer registers as legit

Have fun being detained on suspicion of passport forgery, OP!

Bullshit. They have to take the document at face value. To avoid hassle, I would like to know how to fuck RFID without Defacing my passport

>be me
>be white
>"what do you mean Sir?"
>"thanks for the warning officer"
>on with my day

Microwave?

I think it will fuck up with the gold leaf if I microwave it...

Sorry for ID change, moved to other WIFI signal b

>Those poo-stained poo-in-loo fingers

This.

Or a hammer on the chip.

Be warned, you might get rubber gloved if it doesn't scan.

If they find you in the airport, you're in for an interrogation

wrap it in this then it only works when you pull it out to scan

alibaba.com/product-detail/Competitive-price-Nickel-Copper-Conductive-Cloth_60196754822.html?spm=a2700.7724857.29.39.NhKkql

why would you want your passport to be literally useless? next time you go to the airport be prepared to wait around for an hour while they try to figure out why your shit doesn't scan

Are you retarted? They scan it when you travel. It holds the exact same data plus your fingerprints.

They don't have to do anything. But hey. Go right ahead and enjoy being deported straight back to leafland

Just wrap it in tinfoil or rub it over a high power magnet. Just go to walmart and as them to rub it over their magnet pad thingy.

>drinking budweiser

>They have to take the document at face value.
>Sir, your passport is damaged and therefore invalid at face value.

At best you'll face no legal consequences (on the presumption that the damage was unintentional) except for deportation, after which you will be required to obtain a new passport with a functional chip anyway.

Just keep it in an RFID-blocking sleeve. Easy.
rei.com/product/848337/rei-rfid-passport-sleeve?cm_mmc=cse_PLA_GOOG-_-8483370001&CAWELAID=120217890000793791&lsft=
They actually SENT me one to go with my passport card. Gotta protect your identity, senpai.
They will probably reject your passport and issue a new one if they find the RFID has been tampered with.
Kek, sure. You go ahead and do that.
youtube.com/watch?v=wAVav_s53Hk

I mean you could all ways put it in the microwave for a bit. Electronics kind of get btfo by it..

btw you dumb leaf. that passport if government property. if you tamper with it, they will cuck you and your family

>>everyone

I am well aware of RIFD blocking sleeves. I just don't like the fact that I have to go to that extent. Next step will be "we are injecting the RFID chip in you at birth".

Frig off Justin

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_Eyes

All countries of five eyes have it.

inb4 Fucking leaf

>leaf
Holy shit that's fucking LEAVES m8.

ive got some sad news for you then.....

Fug Z'land bro... I wanna move there. Seems similar climate/seasonal? Also in a sailor, so your tax laws seems uncucked compared to weed land...

>pic related. My house

It's not your passport.
The government owns it.

Fag, I was balls deep in a 7.3 Ford Powerjoke all day. It's proud dirt

This.

Fuck off, don't you have a Hillary thread to shill?

>ugh I dont wanna goto that extent of using a sleeve, isn't there some way I can use a 100ton press to destroy it?
A fucking leaf

>expecting anything to have to "scan" you guys are all blue pilled to fuck.

He should send it to the emus. They've destroyed a country

Just wait till its mandatory that the chip is in your body. You won't be able to buy petrol, beer, cigs, fuck all with out it. I make a point of taking cash from the bank once a week so they can't monitor my spending habits on VISA or debit.

Legally, he's right. But I don't think you'll get in any trouble if you play dumb about it. They'll probably just say, "oh, I guess it's broken or something, whatever" and type your name into the computer manually. Worst case scenario they ask you to send in for a new passport. On the other hand if you tell them, "lol I microwaved it b/c autism," then they might get upset.

Oh, and nice place, btw. Alberta?

Not an argument

>asking someone to type it in manually

Fuck sakes... I'm a union worker and we are no where near THAT lazy!

>hur durr "yeah customs, I microwaved it"

Could some one pass the chromosome?

PEI

I'm sure there's plenty of legitimate reasons for one of those chips to stop working, like extreme conditions, magnets, cell phones, etc. It's not like the technology is *that* sophisticated.

I bet you pre-lube your anus regularly, just for the odd chance you'll get fucked in it. Right?

>being this paranoid over a fucking rfid chip

Use a hammer to smash the rfid chip

I hate the cover material on these new passports, they warp and curl

WTF is with all the Sup Forumstier posters.
>"hurrr I don't mind RFID"
>"hurrr government proberty!"
>hurrr implant me!"

Fuck me this one of the first threads I post to Sup Forums and sissys respond...

lol. lay off the weed and netflix conspiracy documentaries you fucking leaf. you're really not that important, and if you were, they'd already have you, considering you're afraid of a digital barcode..

lol @ shill trying to downplay how dangerous RFID is. They put them in tires and lots of products and they have trackers on most highways. They know your movement even if you don't have a phone or GPS

I am insignifican as fuck and like it that way. Unless anyone wants potatoes I'm
Safe. We have a bridge that people say could be a target. I say blow it up and keep the tourists out! I'm in prime place for WWIII, low value and prime innawoods capability. Only need passport to work as a
Sailor.

throw it in the microwave

>getting this mad at Australia
Kill yourself

>I'll take "sarcasm" for $500 Alex.

Literally a british cuck stamp on that passport.

These aren't just union workers... they're government workers.

Well, I was pretty far off there, still pretty though. How many acres?

Just playing devil's advocate.

Budweiser is pretty damn awesome

Government workersministry of truth

I get a good vibe from you.

50 acres... Honestly, I'm jealous, lol.

wrap it up in kitchen foil (aluminium).

and RFID chip can be read from maximum a few hundred meters leaf, why are you worried?

East coast of Canada is the resort for a country boy. Property is on the cheap, and degeneracy is non existent. Imma live out the last half of my life here.

Frig off shill

>hurr "I'm ok with RFID"

>Information on a piece of paper is fine
>Information on a RFID chip is not

What?

If you are worried about people walking nearby being able to read it, then just get a RFID blocking case.

He could just get a tinfoil hat

That would imply that you can just read the data, but it's heavily encrypted.

acktually tinfoil hats make things worse

web.archive.org/web/20100708230258/http://people.csail.mit.edu/rahimi/helmet/

I'm worried about the progression of this technology. You don't need to know who I am legally untill I pull out my ID and show you upon a legal request. You have no right to know I'm within 15' of you because of an RFID tag. I choose not carry that shit knowingly.

Fucks with all the blue pills tonight?

If you destroy your chip, the chip wins.

>RFID
>heavy encryption

Indoctrination...

Then get a RFID blocking case. Anyone that can compel you to remove it from that case can compel you to show your ID.

One has absolutely nothing to do with the other. Maybe don't talk if you have no idea what you're talking about

leafs*

yes it does because they have physical limitations like bandwidth and space

you don't get a choice to be without one you moron. They can't trust the idiots working at the airport to check passports, so they need a computer to scan it and give them a big tick mark.

They already have facial recognition technology that can pick you out of a crowded stadium, if you think you are anonymous on Sup Forums you're absolutely kidding yourself.

I personally worked with students building software that can trace people based on typing and word use habits, we need less than 500 words to get a better than 99% match with an individual, how many words have you typed on this website?

Fucking idiots I swear. If you oppose world government, they will obviously treat you as a terrorist, take a close look at the Brexit vote. The UK PM went infront of a bunch of idiots and basically took cumshots to the face for 40 minutes, explaining to them in a NOT SO SUBTLE WAY that Merkel and NATO threatened him with WW3 if they vote to leave. Say what you will about David Cameron, but he is British first and scared as fuck about what is going to happen.

youtube.com/watch?v=0BFSJRH1q-A

Germany is playing global brinksmanship again, what else is new. They want to control the Eurozone or they want to incite a civil war and revive nationalist sentiments that will lead to continental war. Russia is weak and posturing. China wants Japanese and Korean territory and will slice up Africa and Australia with Germany. The US military is in the worst state of underfunded under-equipped and understaffed that it's ever been in.

You can't unwind globalism, and you can't unwind world government, Trump isn't even going to bother and try to do it, he just wants the job to give himself tax credits and pardon corrupt friends.

It's World Government Controlled by Global Zones or it's World War. The War will start against idiots like you, who think they can piss against the wind. CIA could bomb you with a drone tomorrow, and nobody could prove a fucking thing.

OK Randy... My point is, why is this being forced upon us? What's next? I would never allow my child to be implanted with RFID, but that's where society is heading.

>pic counsellor Troi's tits just because

>society is heading.

network of things. everything is connected in an ad-hoc network so they can know when where and how objects are being used so they can do better prediction models.

And how do they collect the data from RFIDs? It's not like the signal distance is like GPS, it's measured in metres

As bleak as it is, I have to agree. We are fucked.

Tis true were all being watched at this very moment.

Surely there is some RFID blocker you can slip in or over it if you are worried about tracking or ID theft. Other than that it is a processing technology, the fine print may say that the passport belongs to the state and you can't destroy it deliberately. But it should be able to be disabled by taking it near an MRI or injecting it with conductive paste of some kind.

[THIS POST UNAVAILABLE IN EU MEMBER STATES DUE TO THE HATEFUL AND/OR VIOLENT NATURE OF ITS CONTENT. ANY DELIBERATE ATTEMPT TO ACCESS CENSORED CONTENT WILL RESULT IN PROSECUTION TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW UNDER CONSPIRACY AND ACCESSORY GUIDELINES FOUND IN EU RESOLUTION #3648.]

You get the data and decrypt it on external hardware.
Wait, people actually think they're anonymous on Sup Forums? lmao how new are these people? You're only called "Anonymous" on the front-end, IP logging and records are still happening in the backend.

stuff like this on highways

they have unmarked ones they try to hide

lots of stores use rfid now to track merchandise

I swear that pic could've been taken in my own kitchen, save for the heavily pigmented hand

And how many of those check points are there? Hell, what percentage of highways are in total number of roads in a country? And there's like 10 check points. If RFID scanners are in ONLY in those boxes then you LITERALLY have nothing to worry about

The MUCH bigger problem is data collection from smartphones

>My point is, why is this being forced upon us?

Because its better than writing on paper. Information transfer is faster and more accurate. RFID chips also are more durable than writing, the chances of your passport gets rendered unusable from a single incident is near zero now that passports have two methods of storing data.

>What's next? I would never allow my child to be implanted with RFID, but that's where society is heading.

Having an RFID implant is a separate issue. That would be adding information to a system whereas a passport already contains all the information that's on a passport's RFID.

This just makes it easier for a computer to read, a passport's entire purpose is to track you and adding the ability for a computer to read your passport changes nothing. It just means that they would need to enter it into a computer manually.

They are at more places than checkpoints. Like I said they hide some behind signage. I agree smart phones are a bigger problem.

You're a dumbass OP

even if various intelligence services didn't have access to the database and logs (which they do), they could still track people from the front end just by markers in language and sentence structure.

Remember a lot of the kids on here are super newfags who think that the internet is some edgy tool of freedom of speech and counter-culture. It was FOUNDED BY COMMUNISTS. IT'S ENTIRE STRUCTURE IS OF OPEN AND PUBLIC COMMUNICATION. ENCRYPTION LAYERS STRUGGLE TO DO ANYTHING BECAUSE PACKETS NEED TO BE ROUTED AND ARE PRONE TO INTERCEPTION. PUBLIC KEY CRYPTOGRAPHY ASSUMES YOU CAN KEEP YOUR SECRET KEY SECRET. YOU'RE ALL RUNNING THE SAME OS WHICH CAN MONITOR EVERYTHING YOU SAY AND DO AT A WHIM.

swear to fucking god.

>Nah bro I'm running HardenedBSD behind 7 Khazakstani proxies I log in through a Chinese VPN I paid for with a stolen Russian credit card my friend Yuri mailed anonymously to a PO Box I pay for with cash. No paper trail.

If your words get from you to me, I can trace that network path back to you. Embrace the public identity net and learn to cope with a loss of privacy. Just like when you go outside and some asshat can film you and upload it to youtube. It's called technology, it makes your life better and worse, it's a balancing act.

TO EVERYONE SAYING "BLOCK IT/WALLET SLEEVE".

I AM ASKING WHY I SHOULD BE FORCED TO BRODCAST ANY IMFORMATION AT ALL??!!

>thank the liberals

Oh, shit and he has dirty nigger nails, too. Why are dark people's nails always caked with dirt, even if they can afford granite countertops? Disgusting.