G/ fur

g/ fur
butts and knots continued

continuation of the knot crusade against tank spam

and now we await the fellow butt lovers

Fuck off with these insipid fur cartoons.

i doughnut have much to help bump

big boy bulge

moar

Hey guys just saying that I like apples

Anyone have that pic of Growlithe fucking a boy. Then he evolves into Arcanine and has a huggee knot up him??

I have a lot of panty bulge if that's something you might be into

me too.

i happen to fucking love undies and bulges. like a lot.

I'm a big undies guy too :3 I looooove panties and tight undies for guys. I'm actually wearing a jockstrap right now and I'm starting to poke through and drip precum

I think we're going to be good friends :3

i may have to leave very very soon unfortunately :/
yeah pinups in like speedos and such are really spicy. not into too much of the girly men, but fit and hunky men in tight undies are hottttttttt

Aww well if you do that's ok, maybe some other time. I love girly boys sometimes, not the hyper feminine hardblush stuff but I can get into skinny boys.

but well cut guys like are my favorite. A great body, nice bulge and sheath, and some tight little panties or trunks. I love solo guy pin ups like that too, frottage is also super hot. There's a lot of stuff I'm into

best undies for guys

yeah skinny guys are nnice too~
frot is hott dude. I have a undies bulge folder at home that I'd post for you.

those are pretty great too!

byebye fellow undies lovers

There's a lot of really good body types that I like, I'm not very picky with boys, especially if they're in good undies. Ahh I'd love to see them, I need to organize my stuff and make a bulge folder, it's probably one of my favorite things too, I just want to stick my face into one of them and watch or feel a guy go from soft in his sheath to fully knotted

bai, we'll talk soon :3

Carlos?

Only got stuff from last thread now, do you guys want it?

I wish I were as cute as him

Hi all, my name is Dan. I am the most purest of all knights so people like you make me sick. I will have you know I have OVER 9000 confirmed kills in Call of Duty, all the money in GTA and all the hookers in half life. And your mom is one of them. So guess what, you've awoken the Danimal! I will now procede to bang your second life mother, flaunt my virtual jew gold and snipe your 12 year old friends in CoD. Your days are numbered kid.

Someone told me that I should show my appreciation for apple here. So have an apple!

we are back bitches!

and prepared

Tanks let's roll!

Wow so many tanks posting at a fast rate
:D

ever heard of the lord and saviour KV-1?

give up we already won

Apples delivered!

no