Help guys. I tattooed my art using acrylic paint and gel pens but not it won’t get off

Help guys. I tattooed my art using acrylic paint and gel pens but not it won’t get off.

burn it off

Soap.

paint over it with skin colour

Go to the hardware store and get some of that industrial soap with the sand in it, takes off anything, and leaves your skin soft as fuck.

That, or use dish soap and just get scrubbing.

Just woke it off with acetone

atleast its a cool tat :^ )

maybe nail polish remover could help? it's not that good for your skin though..

hydrochloric acid will do the trick

Rubbing alcohol nigger

Just wait. What's the issue here?

Go to the hardware store and grab ya some laquer thinner. takes that stuff right off

It will just wear off as your skin regenerates.

What's wrong with just giving it time?

Cover with hot towel the steam and heat will break down the paint.
Just keep repeating the process until it rubs off, paint tattoos are gay as fuck

Acrylic paints have a tendency to leach into the skin permanently discoloring it. Particularly if you used a thin paint. It will come off eventually with scrubbing and your skin naturally flaking off.

Idiot.
Just go buy some hydrochloric acid and run it over the arm. It will itch if you leave it on too long so just wash it off with cold water as soon as you put it on, the paint will come right off too.
> My boss (house painter) keeps some on hand if we get paint on us, nothing works better.

Lava soap

kek

GoJo hand cleaner with pumice. Its what we used in Art School

nice :)

What you're looking for is something called "naval jelly".

Strong enough to remove lacquer and varnish from wood.

Should do the trick.

A male anus produces a natural paint removing substances. Ask your buddies if you may ram your arm deep into their asses to get off.

get some bleach and cotton balls

It'll fade away eventually.
Don't be a child.

You have been chosen by GUY.
You are the chosen one.
The flames called and you answered.

ALL HAIL THE CHOSEN ONE!

Ok listen up, first take bleach and lather it all over, get it proper wet like a nun when the cloister gets new candles, then rinse it off using ammonia.
Or just delete system32 and skin yourself; it'll grow back

Wear long sleeves for a while. It'll faid after you wash a few times. Maybe go to a public swimming pool and the chlorine in the pool should help to get rid of it

Acetone.

Amputate it and say you lost it while battling a shark.

Lacquer thinner