Now that the dust has settled, let's be honest here:

Now that the dust has settled, let's be honest here:
He isn't even top 5, only yuropoors, contrarians and people that got overly emotional due to his "recent" death rate him that well.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FCU1uExiplo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hes absolutely worthy of top five. no other player was as beautiful with the ball

....,,how old are you?

Rivelino and Socrates beg to differ

Biggest idiot to ever live the planet, but deserved top 5

try jairzinho

how old are YOU? cryuff at ajax was high art

this is still one of the greatest goals Ive ever seen

if you think this unironically than you know nothing about the history of the game and absolutely nothing about tactics and his influence on them

When people talk about the top 5 it has always been
>Di Stefano
>Pele
>Beckenbauer
>Cruyff
>Maradona

That's not necesarilly true, but it is what """""""experts"""""" always say. Now everyday more and more people are including Messi in that list

Faggot didn't even get a sticky

I've had this image as desktop wallpaper for like 4 years now

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FCU1uExiplo

why does Sup Forums always bully cruijff

Cruyff did more for football than just kick it about

Best European player for me

Cruyff is the ultimate GOAT

>Corinthians bandwagonner
>in Albania

Le subhuman underage hue from plebbit who thinks he knows better

Piss off monkey, NO ERA PENAL, 7-1, choke on it.

>le "make everyone work" tactic

WOW
TRULY GROUNDBREAKING STUFF

he's like newton and gravity, or galileo saying there's stuff in space.
astonishing work!

>Now everyday more and more people are including Messi in that list
And those people are complete idiots. Just watch any game from the 80's and backwards and you'll see how fucking insanely brutal defenders was against players like Maradona.

I'd put Zico over Di Stefano in that list tbqh

Van Basten >>> Cruyff
He actually won the Oranje something important

DELICIA

CHECKED

Judging by the stupidity of your post you probably voted Hillary

Cringe.

That post is just some next level pretentiousness

Greatest European player ever. Who else could be? Zidane/Platini? Nope it's Cruyff la.

everything seems stupid if you whittle it down to a strawman

comparing players from different eras is stupid. someone that played as early as 1990 wouldn't be able to compete in today's game

Unironically its TSU

kek it's true

TSU is literally our guy, europeans must stick with TSUgoat and support him

>Pele
>TSUU
>Maradona
>Messi
>Cruyff

That's looks like top 5 to me. You can re arrange the order but that's definitely the best of the best.

>Donaldo

Might as well put Gerd Muller and Jimmy Greaves in there too

Long before his death he was always considered top 3-5 of all time
Only retards and kids don't think so, then again judging by your flag you probably think Cristiano is top 3 when he isn't even top 10

I'll put out a full meme list, but they're my favorite style of player

>Cruyff
>Zico
>Maradona
>Ronaldinho
>Messi

ITT:

>people who never watched X player play comments on how beautiful they were to watch

inb4 muh youtube and muh quotes

Yes, defenders were more brutal back then and the balls were heavier, but the majority of the players were also shit athletes compared to football of today.

Only the biggest fedoras would place players from the 60s and 70s together with greats from 80s to present time together. Two complete different eras. No point in comparing them.

>Newton wasn't a god-like genius

t. mouthbreathing retard

Indeed, I've never seen Cruijff play live. But the reason he is considered as such great football player isn't only because of his great skill on the field but also how he changed the way the game is being played. He did that for Ajax, for the Dutch national team and other clubs worldwide followed the example. To me this worth far more than just being a narcistic top-athlete with amazing football skills (Ronaldo). Or an autistic wizard that is unmatched in his technique (Messi).

Indeed you cant compare players from different era's. But for me (and i know i am biased since im Dutch) Cruijff is the greatest because he modernized football himself.

I grew up watching maradona and thought no one would ever surpass his talent and then Messi came along and surpassed every legend I've ever watched

As a dutchfag, do you know if many Ajax fans are coming to Stockholm for the final? Thinking of joining the festivities just for the bantz (and maybe some spontaneous five-a-side footy against drunk football tourists)

>Pele
What the duck is the American obsession with that statpadder?

>newton anything but a poor man's leibniz

"The Dutch think they invented football" - Capello narrating a case where Seedorf tried to tell him how the team should play at a half-time talk.

Only 10.000 available tickets for each side. In a stadium of 50.000. So atleast 10.000.. Probably some more that go there to buy black market tickets

>I rate players I've never seen play
>I rate players that are not from my timeline