Hi Sup Forums

Hi Sup Forums
I'm going through heroin/morphine withdrawal for my gf. I'm also a depressed fuck. Help me pls

nah dude. you deserve every moment and will feel better for getting out

>doing heroin
>ever

I deserve no pain for what I didn't do.

Just have a small amount of herion to take the edge off.

When was your last hit? How long,how much did you use it, and how.... ?

Pretty much this OP. You're fucked. It's too late for you.

OP, you gotta tough it out with her and leave that shit alone once and for all. Smoking lots of pot helps with the withdrawal, but time and avoiding opiates is the only sure thing.

Smoke cannabis.

Stop whiteknighting and send her to a doctor. Or is it a to good feeling to be her saviour and she will thank you the rest of your lifes?

Story

don't die

Go to rehab. Don't come here for good advice next time

My last injection was 27 hours ago. So i'm not in the worst part.

I'm not being her saviour. She's in a different country and I can't take the plane with heroin.

It's been like 6 years of heroin and morphine use. Generally i'm at 1,5g of morphine per day.

Op, just take one last hit. Just one more hit of that delicious amazing heroin high and then you'll be done forever. You will feel a lot better. I promise :)

She is in a foreign country? Can she get medical help there? Money rulez everywhere. Withdrawal should be comfortable as possible

You made me laugh and cry at the same time. Thanks m8

all you should do is just ride it out in bed. it goes from being highly awake and hallucinating, to being highly tired and hallucinating. all the while you are sweating, kicking up the bed sheets, and moaning. shitting liquid and vomiting every few hours.

nothing else to do.

She got no medical issues ahah. I am going through withdrawal.

Get some loperamid and booze. Maybe some amphetamine and Valium.
Easiest way would be some buprenorphine.
1500mg morphine, what's that in heroin? I know it depends on the quality... and how was this?

op if you have some do some kind of taper, maybe not super comfortable but it will keep you from the worst

kys

Put an OZ in your boi pussy faggot problem solved

And babies will crawl across yuor ceiling.

If the heroin is pure, 1,5g of morphine is 0,6g of heroin.

>for my gf.
If you don't leave her, you are a simp AND a complete idiot.

Sounds like good quality. 1,5g morphine is not just a bit. Have you ever tried Subutex (buprenorphine )?

smoke max weed for 5 days. you'll feel better after that.
I quit heroin about 16 years ago and now have a good job, house, etc. best decision.

used to be a junkie. clean for 4 years. go to a drug store and buy some immodium, it won't do anything for the cravings, but it will settle down your stomach and you won't be shitting your brains out.

Get some kratom to take the edge off.

I don't really have an advice, but good luck with your gf and not doing heroin

have you tried psychedelics?

kys, heroin is a shit drug for shit people

is it normal to knock the fuck out after taking hydrocodone?

What's your point? Loperamid (immodium) helps with the diarrhoea. Booze do what booze do. Amphetamine, come on, you will not sleep the next 48h anyway. Valium helps to not fuck your head, cramp safety... (against the depression you get sometimes antidepressants like Doxepin ).

more like waking up and not remembering shit you did for the last 6 hours

She sounds like a cunt if she’s making you go through withdrawal

Use medicinal cannabis, cannabis is used to treat addiction and withdrawals, look into it.

how the fuck is saving his life a cunt move?

TAKE KRATOM
TAKE KRATOM
TAKE KRATOM
TAKE KRATOM

It's legal, it's cheap, and it will 100% take away opioid WDs. They sell it in headshops everywhere. You can also order online for cheaper. IDK HOW more opi users don't know about this stuff.

GIT GUD
>I smoke cocks for a living.
You go gurl

This sounds like some gay Anime bullshit but you gotta remember for who you’re doing this. It helps you endure the pain.

You'll get through it bro just gotta tough it out. It really really sucks for a while. The physical withdrawals suck but they end quick (a few days). Watch out for the mental addiction though. It's VERY easy to relapse and end up back where you were. Just stay the course brother. The longer you stay clean the easier it becomes to say no. Smoke a ton of weed too. It helps with the mental side of things.

Not OP but rehab is a fucking joke. Have you ever been? It's the biggest scam out there. Most people leave rehab with more contacts and dealer than they went in with. There's no actual attempt to help. They just tell you "You're fucked up and you'll never survive without our help" then they either sedate you or keep you in constant "therapy" until your release, depending on the center. It's bullshit and is arguably more harmful in a lot of cases.

It might be worth seeing a doc and getting script for suboxone. It's not a perfect cure as it's just replacing one opiate for another, less harmful opiate. Stay the FUCK away from methadone though. The side effects are trash, it's nearly impossible to get off of without turning back to heroin, and the withdrawals are worse than dope. Suboxone is pretty harmless though and can help you get through.

don't tell him it is harmless. I have been on suboxone for 1 1/2 years now and I have been cutting down I now take 1/8 of one a day but if I stop that I get sick. You have to get to where you take 1/16 every 2-3 days then you can stop.

It depends on your will and chosen way. But you are right, it is a big industry. They want to keep you like a shady drug dealer. If you go there for one/two weeks it can be a nice experience - just keep your goal in sight

can't buy it in all states unfortunately.

>2018
>not slamming subutex

A subuxone longterm relationship is still better than an on-off heroin addiction. But methadone is something from the last millennium - if there is no extraordinary need for it, skip it.

How do you feel? Do you feel aching, restlessness, can't sleep at night, diarrhea?

trainspotting? you realize that scene was created out of real life heroin withdrawal symptoms, i hope.

>evAR

Stfu faggot. You literally can smoke heroin casually

smoke cannabis

It wasn't real...it's a movie. Would be stupid to believe seeing dead babies.

nobody said it was real. you are the one who planted that last part about the dead baby into my post. everything else is a typical heroin withdrawal. by the way... what are you even doing in this thread if you have no idea about drugs or anything else?

One guy who mentioned Subutex being better than Methadone in replacement therapy, why they ditched Subutex at least in Europe since 10 years for now and are using liquid Methadone now?
You can't shoot Methadone and it's extremely cheap to manufacture + the half life is 12-24 hours depending of the metabolism of the person.

I was forced to go for a bit many years ago and I got the same impression. Those people just traded one addiction for another. Getting fucked up is way more fun than talking about getting fucked up

both buprenorphin and methadone last at least 24 hours. buprenorphin (subutex) doesnt have a nice buzz. Methadone does. Any addict who has a choice and still wants to get high will choose methadone.

no, most rehabs just house you and feed you and send you to AA meetings.

its worthless.

This to the max
Did you honestly think, and conciously decide, that shooting a filthy needle full of dirt into your bloodstream was a good idea???
Heroin is a top tool of evolution's gene weeding
I mean honestly I can see popping and even snorting oxy, but homestly? A fucking needle in your arm?
You literally have to be retarded

needles dont need to be filthy

you arent shooting dirt

You are a fountain of misinformation.
Methadone has a proven track record of efficacy for 70+ years; buprenorphine is in it's infancy comparatively & recent studies show it causes major issues with dopamine reception causing severe depression that sustains long after even short term use.

As a junkie in recovery who now works in the field I am all for harm reduction. I used for years & at my peak was on 50-60 10mg oxycodone tablets just to not feel sick. Withdrawal is the most sinister thing I have ever gone through, and the dozens if times I went through it in the past were the number one reason I'd relapse ...it is fucking miserable and every addict I work with says it's the number one reason they relapse, not being able to fade the withdrawal.

Now if you're on less than 10 hydrocodone or oxycodone daily then ride it out. But if you're an opiate addict with years of high tolerance use then the brain is irreparably changed...the reward center & dopamine release systems are fucked.
THAT'S who Methadone, long time replacement therapy and because it's better than nothing, Suboxone is for. V

I know addicts who will be on Methadone the rest of their lives that have excellent jobs, great family lives & good mental health. It's their insulin.

Hopefully OP's brain hasn't crossed the line but if so, Methadone Maintenance Therapy will help immensely. Fuck the idiot naysayers who'll be dead from OD's...one of Methadone's best points is it's blockcade effect; much like anabuse, at the proper dose Methadone will make one sick & block the full effect of other opiates.

It works.

serious here.

Get some kratom. It helps A LOT.
3 x 3 grams - try to do it every other day only.
It will ease the WD

Honestly man go to rehab. You don't even have to do rehab just go for detox. its about a week and by the time you get out you feel a fuck ton's better (maybe still a little sick but not as bad as you will now trust me) and you'll be on your way to a better life as long as you don't pick up again.

these

Aren't you just replacing one addiction for another?

This I agree with but still suboxone isn't safe but it is way safer than real dope I have a life now and my wife doesn't hate me for using all the money and I feel safer not going to the hood and driving out with dope.

OP I been posting but didn't give you this take showers or baths a lot jack off fuck someone and try kratom or tramadol

All the people I know want to sell their methadone portions because nobody really likes it.

just keep doing heroin till you die. you've already started it. life will never be the same for you ever again.
just think about how fucking great it is when you do heroin. how nothing in existence will ever come close to that feeling and how nothing will ever feel good ever again because you've felt what true bliss feels like.

Methadone/polamidon works. But only when it is sure that it will be there until the end of the days.
I know some substituted that get cut off their dosage for every and no fucking reason. The withdrawal is an other horror.
It's okay. But some are fine with buprenorphine. I think it's better to try buprenorphine first. If it doesn't work then is methadone still an option. If you want to be clean, skip the methadone.

The same is with aging. You can't get the youth back, but still stay curios for the future.
If there is a way to choose, choose life

Hang in there bud Im going threw WDs too
Suboxone is way better then methadone Ive been on both plus kicking methadone is fuking horror show

Absolutely, and I confess I advocate so heavily for Methadone because I take it as well...saved my life. I'm in the US and if Trump doesn't spark WW3 or a depression I should be able to get my doses. I go once a month. Fellow junkies, it's a way out...

This is very truthful post. At some point your brain's configuration goes into certain gear and it's impossible to turn it back to normal.
This is why I think for some people acid or psychedelic experience have enabled them to quit cigarettes for example because the acid messed up their brain into a new configuration, kind of. Or it confused the brain's receptors so it didn't crave cigarettes any more.
But hard opioids are totally different animal.

I have been on methadone stood in line for two years everyone there wishes they never got on it

Methadone widthdrawal is something else. It takes many months and it just persists and keeps going or so I have read. So in the end it's just another trap.
But there is still a way out if it's done certain way. The best thing to do is to try to get out of the 'chasing the high' mentality and only use the bare minimum. But for some people the bare minimum is unfortunately so much...

It is a trap I had to jump ship sice that ship is a sinking ship now I just use the bare minimum of H to get by and slowly reducing use

OP your reasoning to quit is retarded. It's literally an excuse for you to try and quit. If you wanna quit then you need to 100% convince yourself that your willl power is stronger than the drug and that you wanna quit for good. My first mistake when trying to quit Meth was I was quitting because my friends and family were hurting. I still wanted it badly and I relapsed like 3 months into it.

Addicts are narcissists, I didn't give a shit about what others though when I was on meth. Then I woke up one day and realized how fucking digusting I was and looked. I smelt like shit, looked like shit, I lost like 40 pounds in a year and one of me teeth was completely rotted away.

This post is true but kicking meth is no way near the same experience as kick H so you are out of your depth here

Why would anyone listen to a retarded meth head like yourself?

The issue with heroin is that the effect doesn't last that that long. That's why it is so addicting because you'll need to get another dose just to ward of the withdrawal but then it's not enough etc. This is the single biggest issue with the substance, it's bit like crack in this sense.

Tell her to fuck off and continue being an addict until you kill yourself it will make both of your lives better

There is no wrong reason for the right decision.
Of course this narcissistic thing works in a narcissistic world only this way, but there are still some that works different. So why want you destroy the positive energy that (may or may not) helps him out?
Everybody here could've say something like you did, but what is the reason for?