Oh Germany, how did you let it get to this?

Oh Germany, how did you let it get to this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germany_Must_Perish!
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cultural marxism did this, look up Frankfurt school and see how they manipulated society from within.

I feel bad for Germany if they ever declared war on the Jew's again I would abandon my family in the states and join the cause. PS I'm married to a polock I completely understand why Germany attacked them. I hate listening to her grandma bitching about being in the camps. She wakes up in the middle of the night screaming when they come to visit makes me want to finish the job my ancestors failed

unironisch mein fetisch.

>be German
>see a gazillion of refugees flood the country
>first crime rate increase
>start to feel like a stranger in my own home town when groups around me speak arabic
>always liked the US
>opportunity to leave with work
>moved to US, great job, pay tons of taxes and contribute to society
>trump elected
>actually like some of his policies and ideas
>realize that i'm a freakin foreigner
>feel like a fucking immigrant scum
>still like it
>be in germany for xmas - everybody bitchin about trump and how i can even handle it
>mfw i don't understand them because they speak arabic

>germany

Is she a jew?

Poland is the home of the resistance against the muslim invasion.
German might have to migrate to eastern Europe

Don't think any German will emigrate to the U.S. since they are also depended on social welfare programs, what do you think?

Well.. I also had my concerns - and I still do. There are certain aspects about life where I still don't see a way to handle it in the US without completely fucking everything over.

In Germany you don't have to worry about shit. If you fuck over with school, you'll be taken care of, they offer you training programs and shit and they pay your way until you're back on your feet. That's all bound to a ton of regulations and limitations, but in the end you'll never be left to starve.

Now I've never been someone like that, I always tried to overachieve and be better and take care of myself, the system therefore just slowed me down. I paid half my income in tax, paid tons and tons of money into a mandatory state pension I'll never ever see again etc. etc.
In the US I'm making waaay more after taxes, but also I'm on my own. That's cool as long as shit doesn't happen, but once it does I dearly hope that my prevention plans and savings are enough to handle it.

Directly to your question: A lot of Germans are emigrating. Most will only stay temporarily because we really are fucking concerned about every thing that could go wrong and this country is all about shit can go wrong at any time.
Some Germans are willing to adapt and fit in. You'll have to live with people like myself as long as USCIS doesn't throw me out. and I have to learn to live as the immigrant foreigner, but I do all I can to adapt to the culture as best as I can and not make citizens uncomfortable.

Best guess: You wouldn't notice I am foreign, my accent is very soft

HOW DID IT COME TO THIIISSS

No catholic. When I said jews I really meant anyone that doesn't believe in my beautiful master race

I don't know.
I have no idea why the fuck we let this happen

Any german can confirm how the rape and crime rate is right now? Does the police do anything to protect your people or they're just more cucks?

I'm the guy from A couple of my old buddies are police officers. They were told to handle refugee crimes very delicately. People were left with warnings and shit for pretty hefty crimes, no courts, nothing. Part of this was due to the fact that some of them couldn't be identified or found afterwards and the case would just take forever to be closed..

It got calmer over the years, now there's just massive amounts of refugees living in government paid apartments, collecting "welfare" and complaining about shit all the time.
Still there are rapes and shit, just in the past weeks there were multiple attempted rapes in Frankfurt college. The university refused having the police speak about it because they didn't approve of the racial profiling the police did.
WTF??? An obviously non-white middle eastern or north african person commits a crime and I'm not allowed to look for the most obvious description of the attacker????
News covered this as a "west-asian person" - who of the fucking general population has the right picture in mind now?

Short answer: no protection. police is told to shut up and keep stuff quiet.
To my point earlier: I like it here. I have guns at home and a carry license, I take care of my own protection. I wouldn't be able to do that back home..

fucking defend your women. Your next generation will be full of rape nigger children this way
Are the politicians just staying silent?
fucking hell

I have my woman here with me and I protect her.
Some of my old female friends are now "friends" with refugees - even though they claim that they are integrated and shit, their core beliefs do not align with a western country and especially with a country that relies so much on common sense and the respect of others than Germany.

Politicians are being politically correct. I have no clue what Merkel's agenda is. We'll find out. There is no freaking way that she was doing this just out of humanity.

*like Germany.. Sorry, at work and typing in a hurry.

Your friends should probably get that anti-rape belts and shit. I heard they sold out in germany.
Your woman should proooobably get a gun too, or pepper spry and self defense tools.
It's ok user. Keep working.

they won't stop thinking this way until more shit hits the fan.. They'll wake up one day wearing a hijab and ask themselves how they got there..

We're armed pretty decently and are pretty much never along in our free time. But thanks for the advice

Hast du das video von dem weinenden mädchen gesehen, das gelöscht wurde

welches weinende maedchen? aus frankfurt?
ne, hab das eigentlich nur von freunden mitbekommen, die dort studieren und eben was so in den news stand. was war das fuer ein vid?

I blame Hitler

I really dont understand that. I live in germany for almost 30 years now and I saw crime first hand often. of course sometimes also refugees were the criminals, but nothing really changed in the last 3 years compared to all the years before. everyone is damn full of fear, but honestly NOTHING has changed. Yeah I know, there are few more guys speaking in another language... same as before. nothing changed. living in germany is a really easy life. there is almost no way that you become homeless or dont have food to eat. I really understand those who want to come here to a easy life. who wouldnt want this??

Haven't noticed any change? Maybe if you left that little village in Allgäu you would..
There are quotas for every district.. If your population of 1500 got to take in 10 refugees I assume you won't notice a difference.
If your city of 500k got a few thousand and your city offers bars and clubs where they are exposed to something their culture never had something might actually happen..

And yes. Germany is awesome. I still love it.
But do you think this shit is free? I also like the fact that I was always covered in case shit happens, but with a bunch of people who never paid into that system how do you think the system will survive?
VWL Grundstudium....

The Jews have won.

>Oh Germany, how did you let it get to this?

Get to what? People welcoming refugees at train stations? It's called compassion. Well adjusted people have it, neckbeard.

stronk fake news

Good defeats evil, in the end.

whys it fake

cool story, bro

accusation of fake news are use by the left to suppress the truth.

Then why is Trump talking so much about "fake news"?

Is he a left wing radical at the end of the day?

And dumb claims are made by dumb people. The thing with this news is, of course, you consider it real as this is what you would like to believe even though see The "news" is clearly right wing and supported by picture of the German right with which intension exactly? This is a very poor and biased attempt at journalism.

That isnt proof of shit. Thats you saying "dude, their biased" but you provided no proof of how its fake.

>Oh Germany, how did you let it get to this?

Because we didn't speak up against bigoted, racist fascist scum.

No, that is exactly what my argument is. Real journalism does not look like that. And I cannot quite understand why I would have to invalidate the authenticity of that cropped screenshot of some website when common sense would dictate you to question said cropped screenshot from some website. Critical thinking first, please. But then again, I will just repeat myself: You want to read and think what you want to believe regardless of how absurd that concept is.

>HURP DURP mudslimes taking ova controlz in germanay

Right, those camel jockeys who own little more than the clothes they wear will manage what the native Germans didn't manage to do: Wrestle the power from the hands of the industry and the banks, from lobby groups and the big media companies.

they did it in the UK

ultimate cuckoldry
sweden level

That picture wasn't taken at any Munich train station.

Try-hard trolling. It's not even funny

>ultimate cuckoldry
>sweden level

The 3 million late expatriates and their offspring count as migrants aswell under German definition but I guess you have now fucking clue who they actually are.

cherry picking

>German state TV

There is no state television in Germany. There is public television funded by the Rundfunkteilnehmer.

Because one person changing their point of view is totally significant, right?!?

>country is full of NIGGERS

We don't call them Niggers, we call them Ossis. .

Bring the 2A to Europe

>Hungarian victim

They are totally going for those German women, right?

with the nigger / sandnigger genes we will look more like amerimutts
ain't that a good thing?

because pic related

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germany_Must_Perish!

niggergermany

Is this a Nike commercial?

Sucks for them

The truth offends everyone