How do I feed my gf some MDMA without her noticing?

How do I feed my gf some MDMA without her noticing?
What amount should I go for so she feels euphoric but doesn't think she's been drugged?

She's never done Emma and almost never smokes, only high she knows is basically from booze

I have it as a pill but could easily crush it

Main issue is that its not water soluble and it tastes like absolute shit, so I need ideas

Don't dose people without their consent

you're a fucking moron if you think dosing your gf with molly is gonna go over well

sorry, I forgot to inb4

yeah destroy any trust you have in a relationship by fucking molesting her mind without her knowing

#2018Datinggoals

put it in a twinkie and give it to her

inb4 op kills gf when she ultimately leaves him

If you’re actually trying to drug your girlfriend, or anyone for that matter. You’re a piece of shit

Wow helpful guise

Tell her about how good MDMA feels until she wants to try it and willingly takes it. Why would u want her to get high without her knowing? That's weird as fuck.

I thought of sweets, issue is if she doesn't like it or doesn't want to finish it, which happens like all the time, its kinda wasted

Weird yeah, wrong maybe, but I just think it's extremly fucking hot

It's not like I want to actually drug her, just a small little bit for an intense evening

what the fuck is wrong with that?

Have you ever fucking taken Molly? There is no point after it's taken effect that you don't know you're under the influence of drugs.

Do you think your girl is going to believe that out of nowhere her eyes are rolling into her head and she's grinding her teeth becvause she's "euphoric"?

You're a fucking idiot.

too many moralfags ITT
its water soluble if that helps

I have several times and I do think that at the right dose, that won't happen

is it really? does it have to be hot water? and I would still need to cover the absolute rancid taste

cocktail night at yours or a double shot of vodka will give you some mixing opportunities

Easy my dude, melt premium chocolate bars, pour in sea salt, pour into ice cube molds and dose one of the molds, i used to sell mdma like this lol you cant taste the mdma

now that I can work with

dude

Even half a normal dose for a first timer is gonna cause a pretty big serotonin dump. She will notice, why not just get her to take it willingly?

that would mean a lot of persuation and talks about why I know of that substance anyway

Glad to help, but maybe say that you acquired them from a friend and he said theyd make for an intense night? You might even be able to get her to eat a few. My wife was down after she saw me take a few, is she adamantly against drug use?

Or a coworker if she knows your friends, you could make one up

Also, make sure its proper mdma, and not the meth based garbage, you domt want her to have a terrible come down

What's the end goal of dosing her?

This. Try to find what temp/acidity it breaks down at, you might be able to put it in a meringue or something sweet.
But have you tried talking to her about it? There's a high chance she'd be up for it if she isn't some virgin shut in.

Go post tags on social media you shill fuck.

yeah that sounds good

We haven't openly talked about drugs besides weed which she knows I smoke sometimes
she's okay with that but probably way against anything else

basically her feeling euphoric and fucking her brains out while she is

I would talk to her about it, but see and also , which means I can't take it at the same time cause I couldn't get it up then

Is it normal to pass the fuck out after taking some hydrocodone?

now it makes sense
in this case I'd say go for chocolate guys attempt

You can show her some educational videos over mdma, its actually less harmful than weed if it is pure. I know that sounds crazy lol i no longer use it because of the prolonged use side effects being despression but it is even being used in trial tests for ptsd patients right now, in 50 years we could possibly see it being legalized recreationally. All it does is in a simple explation, mdma opens the valve that holds back the chemical in our brain that causes happiness, the same chemical released when someone falls in love.

So you are trying to date rape your girlfriend. I mean if you like getting 2 felonies for something you should get for free than ... whatever your dumber than shit nice troll/10

sounds healthy

Oh my dude, easy fix for that, get workout powder and take a small dose, they sell it at any workout protein store, it will pump you up and get your dick working proper even under large amounts of mdma

What is your plan when she realizes she isn't feeling normal? This could cause a freak out and result in a bad trip. And then you'll get arrested, ya fuckwit

simple just put it in a drink that has chunky bits in it. like a smoothy or something of that nature.

I should add that she is a fucking psychologist and has worked in an addiction centre for a short period during her training, so she probably knows more about it than I do and has seen how wrong taking drugs can go

well then I'd say you're fucked dude

I pray that this is bait

>basically her feeling euphoric and fucking her brains out
Oh, so it's a self-esteem issue?

Bare bland det med varmt vann, putt det i en sproyte uten spiss og skyt det opp i rumpa hennes etter at du har kvelt henne til hun svimer av. Men vær rask!

sounds amazing, any specific name for that powder or ingredient I have to look for?

Oh lord my guy, you are fucked

jeez

It changes monthly, something to do with laws lol youre gonna have to do the research on that one

sorry I don't speak viking

That's okay, i don't speak faggot

that's okay too as you seem to understand me

hahaha right? she cant focus on lights suddenly and starts to gag, im sure she will just think she's feeling euphoric

Proof or it's BS

Atleast weed doesn't turn you into a fucking depressed vegetable.

Yeeeah buddy feels nice doesn't it?

First time it's ever happened to me. I woke up and was like "fuck, what happened...."

Started getting the itches, then boom.

Is that considered the "nod"?

faggot

>hashtag
wow what a fucking faggot

>i don't satisfy my girlfriend sexually so I need to pull a rick ross to make her enjoy it

/thread

yes congrats