CHECKIN' IN ON YA

GONNA WATCH THE PATS THIS SUNDAY KID PASS ME A MILLLAAAHH

ah it's BRUTAL

Lmao I can hear it now

#1 comedian alive

He took the throne now that Patrice is gone

His wife is black. What'd ya expect?

I enjoyed Joe Rogan shutting down his virtue signaling about the wage gap

He also believes in the wage gap and when he was called out on it(by fucking Joe Rogan of all people) that it is blatantly not real he just went "Eh whatever man I never looked into it so I don't know"

So?

At least he isn't shoving it down your throat or trying to get people fired for what they think.

YOU FAHKIN LOSAH

But the wage gap does exist user. Black women make 64 cents on the dollar of a white man working the same job.

Source: census.gov/prod/2008pubs/acs-09.pdf

But, you know, it's just the GOVERNMENT CENSUS, so it's probably wildly inaccurate

Is she pregneant?

that didnt really bother me tbhfam. Part of Bills charm is that he speaks about shit he doesnt understand, and he didnt freak out on joe about it either or call him a sexist or anything.

I think she is. That was my immediate thought when he mentioned she couldn't fly in her "condition"

My second favorite podcast

What's more submissive, marrying the woman you want or subscribing to Sup Forums memes in regards to who you marry?

It doesn't claim they work the same job anywhere on there it says they work the same TYPE of job which isn't the same thing, an executive for some mid tier electronics company isn't making the same as one from Apple.

The submissive part is allowing anyone, including your wife or fellow anons, to decide your political views

If the wage gap is real then why would companies ever hire anyone other than black women? They can pay them 64 cents for doing the same job as white men. Either you have to acknowledge that the wage gap doesn't exist or you have to acknowledge black women are inferior workers than white men. Either way the SJW loses.

>A 5'7" manlet shutting anyone down

WEW LAD