C4 quadriplegic. AMA

C4 quadriplegic. AMA.

ungh... ughhh... mmmmaaaah... hungh...

Elaborate.

How does it feel to be a retard?

I'm only physically retarded. All good in the head at least.

I want to know what a wheelchair horn sounds like.

How do you fap? Also does your dick work?

Is the movie 1+1 a realistic portrayal of your life?

how do you fly a helicopter with no legs?

Does c4 mean you're an arab or some shit?

It's not that loud. Just an annoying high pitch beep.

I don't. I have a gf. Have had sex multiple times.

Never seen it. I'll check it out tho.

Let's hear it.

Lmao that's fucking good.

>Inb4 fake

Is your gf also disabled in some way?

Nope.

Are you in any physical pain or is it just that shit doesn't work at all and you feel nothing? Like if you got up and tried to walk would you just fall over?

Pain is rare. I've been fitted well for my chair. I can feel everywhere mostly actually. People don't believe me until I get blind folded and tell them where they're touching me.

As much as for walking. My knees would probably buckle and snap my hamstrings.

an accident or what?

Dirt bike accident in 2006 when I was 13. I'm 24 now.

explain how the fuck you have sex....since nobody else is going to fucking ask.

If there was an option to get all your limbs removed and replaced with robotics that are superior to human limbs. Would you do it? Keeping in mind that you would then in effect be a cyborg

I can get hard. Gf usually rides me in some way on top. I can wiggle myself into her side ways sometimes. I can also cum but it kind of hurts when I do.

If I could full functioning arms and hands, I'd be the happiest mf around.

Are you using voice-to-text to post, or is somebody helping you?

I broke a finger and it doesn't work properly anymore. I could only imagine how tough it would be to be you. Sorry Bro, glad you got some pussy going for you

How do you handle your situation mentally/emotionally? Do you struggle with depression or anything because of it?

I can tap my thumb to type on my iPhone. I use voice to text sometimes too.

thank you

i was gonna ask the same thing, how you doing op?

Lol thanks. Not a lot of people realize how much they use their hands.

My gf and dog really brighten up my days.

ehh depression is getting worse. Thinking about some sort of assisted suicide. I'd hate to do it to friends and family, but Jesus fuck this is not a good way to live.

Can you show us the dance of your people ?

How often do you need to buy shoes? do they ware out in any way? If I were you id buy a bunch of expensive ones cos u can wear them for a long time getting our money's worth

So what do you do with your time?

I'd never use that shit on my chair.

Just answered.

Get in contact with old musky. He seems to be good at using technology to improve the way people live. Or maybe do mechanical and electrical engineering and develop the technology yourself

lol doing donuts is about it.

lol I'm not a big shoe guy. The ones I have now are around 8 months old. The ones before were about 4~ years old.

This isn't reddit. Fuck off.

Don't commit suicide man, think how much your girl and your doggo would miss you. Plus with how fast medical tech is advancing you never know in ten years they may be able to at least make your condition easier to live with. Hang in there Sup Forumsro

Sporting events. Reddit. Video games. Hang outside with my pup. Text my homies. Look for small IT work online.

I'm not interested in any kind of disability work really. I like being outside. I'm not a fan of computers. I'm only good with them because it's all I really got going for me.

>doing donuts is about it
Kek

Who takes you to the toilet ?
Does the girlfriend wipe your ass ?

Go try to get laid, ya giant faggot.

lol I know. Those are the two things that stop me. My dog is my life. My gf is a sweetie too. Appreciate the kind words, sir.

Yea, does you still have a button hole or a shit bag?

I do some good drifting on the ice in my driveway too. Shits kinda fun and scary.lol

My mom helps mostly. But gf helps with it too when needed.

Butthole.lol

Nevermind living for a dumb mutt or fat ugky looking mrs thats only with you for the disability allowance.
Set up a ramp on the roof of a high building and fly like a bird.

Lol you sound like someone who'd be better off blowing their brains on the ceiling.

This coming from a guy who’s mom wipes his ass lmao

Have you ever thought about breaking any world records? Like most highest skydive for a disabled person or land speed record or most fuckin hotdogs eaten or any of that for disability people

Freddy’s gf betty already has the land speed record.

>Video games
I'm curious about this. What sort of games do you play with limited hand ability?

How fast can your chair go?

Who produces more drool, you or your dog ?

i'm a c5 quad, incomplete. ASIA C.

Sucks bro.

My dick still works, yours?

helicopter/plane without legs is easy. There are all sorts of products.

I play vr racing my gf pushes me aroumd the house.

lol

Bullshit

How are you posting right now?

which is bullshit? my working dick? me being a quad? the plane thing?

clarify here so I can elucidate ya.

Do you believe in cure some day? Are you (online)searching for medical inventories?
Keep rock'n'rolling

Much respect for actually posting about your real self on this cesspool of a website.

lol at the faggots that think everyone in a wheelchair is mentally handicapped

Also don’t feel down, sure it sucks being in a wheelchair but at least you’re not a nigger

See

Lmao no I haven't. I should tho.

I have an xbox1 I don't use much anymore. I like racing games. I have a snes emulator on my mac. I use a PS3 controller with that. Rollarcoaster tycoon 2. And a few dumb iPhone games.

6 mph

Dog.

Yup. I can feel mine pretty well. Hope you're doin alright homie!

you're not even talkin to OP, you're talking to another guy who is a quad but incomplete.

Incomplete quads present like paraplegics most often, and usually have (limited) upper body movement.

My right hand is fucked up like a stroke patient; I assume you can imagine how I can type. I'm not some christopher reeves motherfucker like OP, but i still broke my neck and became a quadriplegic.

Capiche?

how fast can you go ?

>c4
yoooooo
bit some lead azide while in a mosque and do something useful

All stem cell trials are for people 6 months to 2 years post injury. I've been hearing "there's gonna be a cure soon!" For the last 12 years. I've accepted I'll be a crip forever. Whatever. Deal with the cards your dealt.

Lol right? Thank Christ I'm white.

i'm that other gimp in the thread.

does it bug you too that everyone assumes quadriplegics lie completely motionless for the rest of their lives?

Reeves wasn't like that. Hawking has a full-body-paralysis disorder, and he's still globetrotting. What the fuck?

6 mph

lol it's tempting.

Can you drive?

check out the dynamic standing / testosterone study in Louisville brother, they are accepting non-acute injuries into it.

can't you get some faster shit ?

Ehhh c1-3 are pretty much motionless. C4 things start movin. They're all different. I don't get mad at people for not knowing or asking. I only get mad at the ones think they know exactly what they're talking about.

I'm done being angry and having angry people around me. Shit was so tiring.

But I get what you mean. Having to explain can get annoying.

I was in a rehab with an incomplete C3 that walked her ass out the doors; i'm still in a manual chair.

Level of breakage is near useless to describe ability really. But yeah, most cervical injuries fuck folks up just great.

I could. I choose not too.

Meh. I've tried water therapy shit. Just makes my spasms go nuts. My spinal cord is the problem also, not my legs.

$2,000 to go 10 mph. I'm good.

How are you using technology like controllers, phones etc.
What parts of your body can you control?

Yeah that's the thing. All depends how bad you fucked up your cord. I saw some weird shit in rehab. It's fascinating in a way.

It's a robo-standing frame, not swim therapy. Water makes me spasm like nuts too.

The idea is to retrain the other neuronal tissue in your body that interprets movement and control before your brain ever does for walking/standing. By definition *everyone* in that study is going to have a fucked up spinal cord ;)

I can tap my thumb on my iPhone and iPad. Computer I use my pinky knuckle to type. And controllers are hard to explain. I kinda use my palms to use the triggers and joy sticks.

Good to see how you can handle the situation.
Do you have an icebreaker for awkward situations with the doubleleggers?

Is there any question you wish to read here?

Just like your meme, what do I know? I've been to philly, Miami, NYC, Chicago and a few others to try different therapy methods.

Every doctor has different theories and studies with different outcomes. It gets so confusing if you read too much into it.

I'm over it. I'm moving on. Trying to find a career path. Be independent as possible is my goal.

I appreciate the words tho.

lol I poke fun at myself. Let's people know I'm still all there in the head.

Went to eat somewhere with a friend who brought his new gf. Was coming up to the table and ask my buddy to move a chair out because I brought my own. She about pissed herself.lol

Bump