How do you feel when you see someone burning your country's flag?

How do you feel when you see someone burning your country's flag?

>dont like it
>support their right to do so
>the 1st and 2nd amendments make us objectively better than every other country in the world combined

God bless America

warm

Cold.

Like everything my ancestors did was 100% justified.

I wish my country would stop supporting them. Flag burners in the US, sandniggers overseas, eurocucks, all supported by the US. nationalism when?

Like burning them back

Makes me want to punch them
>But muh freedoom of speech

I will use my freedoom to punch You

nationalism, religion, et all of those are for retard.
smart people use you to achieve their goals,
kek

I legitimately don't give a shit.

The flag doesn't mean anything to me.

Arg would they be burning the jolly rogers

This, actually.
I understand why it's disrespectful, but I don't take personal offense to it.

Don't give a shit desu. I just hate leftists and leftists are the only ones who burn flags.

Sane way that I feel when a monkey flings poo

They will be judged come the day of the rope. I wonder how the hammer will fall.

Flag burners should be deported, at best.

There are no humans in the picture, only cattle.

I don't really care, but I do think it is disrespectful.

>mfw

>always immigrants

Pure disgust.

This

My country's flag is a fucking joke. I only really get mad when I see people desecrating crosses, and the Liberals removed the crosses from Canada's flag decades ago.

Isn't having the freedom being whatever the fucknyou want to be part of being an American?

All these white people just want a facist government and believe they are the standard.

its freedom of speech, so whatever, but it just makes you look like a jackass

the best disinfectant is the spotlight so just record them (lol at first i wrote down "video tape") and upload it

Tumblr pls leave

Im used to it, seen it a couple times irl.

If someone got caught burning an American flag during the revolutionary war or whatever, what would have happened to him?

You're right, but unless it's under strict guidelines it's actually illegal to desecrate the US flag by law. On top of that we're not ashamed to show our patriotism and condemn self loathing libshits just like they have every right to the garbage that spews from their faces at any given time.

I don't agree with their faggotry but I'll defend their right to speak their trash opinion with my fucking life.

I dont think anyones done it.

The us flag looks like shit anyway. Reminds me of a circus tent. Needs to be updated.
It reminds me of a racist past. This country was never great.

Those freedoms protected by the constitution and its amendments apply to American citizens.

>Doesn't being American mean youre free to not be American?

Fucking idiot.

Then leave. Canada is to the north and Mexico is to the south, both are havens of liberal ideologies apparently. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

I want to go to some big leftist rally/protest and start with burning a nazi flag then move on to confederate,US, mexican, communist, then to a rainbow flag and see how people would react to some of their ideals being burned.

Would imagine cheering and clapping to start off with then panic, crying, and rage there at the end.

>Liberal ideologies
>Assumes gun rights and preserving traditions isn't one of them

I believe the words were for liberty and justice for all?

I feel the recoil of my rifle

THOSE FUCKING SAVAGES!!!!!!!!!

I won't care for as long as there's a shit stain in the corner

>flag burning

it's always some subversive monkey flying a flag of a money nation over it, too

fucking boongs

lol I'd love to do that but I'd get arrested for the fag one.

I got mad but I also got mad when people from my country burn other countries flag. Like I agreed that Argies shouldn't wear T-shirt with the UK flag but that doesn't mean we should burn it.

Arrrrg!!!

Lmao of course it's abos

That's why the American Dream is dead, Americans wilfully defend people who want to destroy it. Cucks.

>someone
>someone implies a person
>abbos are people

>buy flag
>burn flag
>flag makers profit
>flag makers make more flags
You're just burning your wallet.

those abbos look like they barely know what is going on

DELETE THIS

t. flag jew

I don't really feel anything as it's just a piece of colored cloth, but I know for a fact that if they dared to do that around Russians, they'd probably would be beaten.

Question. Didn't it always mean you're declaring war on a country/group by burning their flag? If so why isn't it a big deal now and socially acceptable?

those are abos though

Shut up goy, let the people express themselves

Hypothetically, what would happen if you burnt an old Soviet flag in front of a bunch of modern Russians and you had brown skin?

In Czech Republic it's not "just" offense, but it is crime which puts you into prison and you also get fined like hell.

Nobody does that here )

Well if you would do it in front of "Gopnik" you would be dead in seconds

Pretty much like pic related. But then, my country is run by a bunch of fucking Jews. I'm sure I'd feel differently otherwise.

A beating would happen.

It's because you're selfish and have a skint imagination to understand that some things are the symbols of the love to the country and people have some sense of the sanctity.

Yeah it was the first time they worked out how to create fire

Why do Russians feel allegiance to the Soviet flag?

Genuinely curious

Don't listen to him, he looks young, selfish and not too smart to understand that other people have feelings. He think that do not give a fuck about the other's feelings makes him superior. But actually he repeats the shit of his predecessors.

Well they were superpower and they miss it, Soviet flag represents that era.

Actually, does anyone in this bread actually believe their country is run for their best interests, or are we all just sharecroppers on the monied elites' plantations, getting raped daily so the rich can live in excess? I fucking KNOW my government doesn't care what I think. Anybody else feel that way? How can someone with no sense of investment in their country be a nationalist?

No one ever burns a Scottish flag.

When they burn a British flag they're probably in the right though.

A lot of grandpas was at the war against fascism, a lot of people have warm reminiscences about the soviet past.

Everyone in our country somehow likes lefties despite they are faggots.

I don't care at all. It's literally just a piece of colored cloth. One person's opinion or action doesn't have any effect on what my country is, was or will be.

Nothing, it's a vulgar gesture of misery and impotence, like graffitti.

That's probably just because everyone assumes it's a navy signal flag and thinks nothing of it. It is a bit plain, don't you think?

What do I feel?
I feel the low concussive shock-wave pass through my body, as a 900 pound JDAM effectively removes their biomass from the fabric of reality.

Government =/= Country

I wouldn't care too much if someone will burn a flag regardless to what that flag means. However I consider such an act savage.

Incidentally, no one ever burns a Welsh flag because nobody knows what a Welsh person is.

Now that's where you're wrong. Graffiti can raise and level neighborhoods. Done well, it draws investment as an art community. Done poorly, and combined with the other criminal behavior associated with it, it devalues property and helps destroy neighborhoods. Graffiti is powerful... much more powerful than burning a flag.

What if someone cums on the flag? If they were from a different country? If they were from your own country? Is it patriotism?

My flag doesn't represent me, it's taken everywhere to represent my government. It's a symbol, and it's owned by the government. Revolutionary regimes frequently change the flag for just that reason... they don't want the association of the old government.

Graffiti is ok, but I'm agreed with every other.

It would add new meaning to the term "Union Jack", to say the least.

The Star Spangled Spermer.

Makes me think that someone went out, bought an American flag from wal-mart, just to burn it.

It's retarded at this point, burning money would be a better statement, and that's essentially what you are doing except proving that you have time to go out and burn flag. It is so over done that it has lost all meaning.

Edgy faggot shit that is protected by said flag making it ironic.

This is the one i like.

>If they were from your own country? Is it patriotism?

Cum tributes are always considered honourable.

In WWII the Canadians had comfier uniforms than the British because they were made from finer quality, and also tended to be a slightly greener shade.

:3

Actually, burning money would probably be counterproductive as well if you're going for an anti-government statement. Burning money reduces the supply in circulation, thus boosting the value of the remaining supply as measured against goods and services. So burning dollars strengthens the dollar, which given how much money our government has printed recently is pretty much a desperately needed thing. Very patriotic to sacrifice for the good of the country that way. Stupid, but patriotic.

Still don't get why the Abos hate us most of all, if any other country colonised Australia first the local subniggers would've been wiped the fuck out or properly enslaved

lets me know that we are doing alright.
the day these people are happy we are in the shit...

Like they're pettily striking at our image because they can't strike us physically.

So disgust and laughter in equal parts.

>Sees flag
>Expecting Shitpost attack
>huh
They ain't all bad.

Who is burning the Reichsflag?

Why shouldn't we? It was our flag and our country at some point, our dads quite literally swore to protect it.

Cause it would be the equivilant of burning diamonds, jersey is a rare flag bro.

A leaf expecting a brit to shitpost,

Charles murphy calling Wesly snipes black if you ask me.

Canada, why do I feel like your flag would make a fairly decent comforter? Do you ever stuff your flags with cotton and use them as bed linen?

fpbp

If they're some brown person in a bombed out village, I think they're totally justified.

If they're some green-haired hipster in a peaceful and prosperous American college town who would be burned at the stake in aforementioned brown country, filled with rage.

I thought I'd never see the day arrgh!

The flag isn't a representation of our government, every part of it is a representation of our history. The fact that both saints and tyrants use it does not devaluate its meaning.

Underrated and underappreciated.

I don't really care or get upset about it like a lot of folks. It's pretty fucking stupid though.