Okay Sup Forums I've fucked up and I'm going to police next week. I want to escape the country and flee to Russia...

Okay Sup Forums I've fucked up and I'm going to police next week. I want to escape the country and flee to Russia. I have no money at all - 60$ and I can maybe steal some from my family. I have no idea of Russian but I have Russian learning books. How do I survive? Where do I go? How do I make myself untraceable and never heard from again? Any tips?

Serious bump. I really fucked up, no going back. I would accept the punishment if it was only for me because I deserve it. But if I'll let the thing proceed, more people will get influenced in it and I'd wrongfully ruin their life.

I also am from Slavic country if that helps. Where do I make money without citizenship? Where do I stay?

Bump

Bumping again. Help me b

Tell me what you did and I might give some tips. I have lived in Tomsk for 10+ years

Why not go to Poland, instead? Russia's great, I'm sure but Poland is totally based.

> no fags
> no social justice warrior fags
> etc.

Sounds like you killed someone, OP.

It's the problem that they're in the EU. After a week my country would contact the police force from all over the EU and look for me in the whole Europe. Can't risk that

Yes! Become a street whore, sucking cocks for cash, preferably in public washrooms.

Soon someone will kidnap and kill you, and you will be untraceable and never heard from again.

Win!

I forced a girl into fucking me or I'd leak her nudes. I did this to multiple girls but something slightly different. She told the police and I'd get basically shitstormed

Not the idea, but yeah. I'd fuck a guy if I needed to. I also have a knife so if some fatty wanted to kidnap me then he's going down.

Oh, oh ok gotcha. Ok well good luck, user & fuck the EU. Hail Brexit! Pray for Polexit!

Why don't you simply accept some personal responsibility for your degeneracy, and do your time. You know, like an adult?

since you're already in shit you should share some of the nudes

do that and I can give some tips

Was thinking about leaving to U.K too. But you require the passport to get there and I have zero ways to go through the border then.

Nigga, if I'll fuck up they'd use the nudes against me. I already deleted them and I hope they can never restore the files

Grow a beard convert to islam n join your holy warrier brothers in syria

if only more brexit/trump filth would fuck off to Russia

shill faggot dedected

I can't. I have people that are slightly in the case too. I'd fuck a lot of peoples live

>going to Russia
You might reconsider since they round up fags over there op

Did she cry while you degraded her op ?

I
Not a fag but it is the only reasonable non shit hole country I could go to

This

I get the feeling that these weren't your normal nudes, was then anything else in the photo that they wouldn't want to be seen? or were they underage?

>not a fag
Whatever you say. Run your bitch ass off to another country you non fag

If they were involved, THEY're degenerates too, and deserve the same fate.

If you'd have kept your dick in your pants until you married a girl, this wouldn't have happened.

Degenerate filth like you deserve everything you've got coming.

Pure fags are the worst

Borrow a sharp suit, stand up in court with your head held high and declair..... not guilty!

Not normal nudes. Can confirm. Nothing else to confirm than that

bump for potentially good thread, i'm sick of trap and cum tributes threads
c'mon , criminals on Sup Forums , give this guy a hand

I think i see whats going on here, op took pictures of his little sister in the bath then threatened to show them to the paper boy she had a crush on if she didn’t suck his dick. Tough it out op we’ve all been there.

I'm not trying to sneak into Russia so I can suck cocks in public washrooms.

Yeah but you’ll stick to your purity rant in any situation and it’s fucking annoying. Like vegans. This is why all your friends hate you

My friends ain't suckin' cocks in Russia either.

You're just jealous that some people have the intestinal fortitude to have some morals that you don't.

you are, you just don't know it yet

Op,

This is a bad stupid plan you have, and you should just do the time. I’ll give you advice anyway, but only because I’d rather you not throw your life away because of ignornace.

It is extremely hard to run away/disappear in Russia, if you are not Russian. In any of the smaller cities, the population is exceptionally suspicious of outsiders. A new person who shows up, can’t speak will get the police called immediately. Russia has a policy of national integrity for the minorities, and they will at first suspect that you are a Russian criminal violating the settlement boundaries, and when the police find you they will turn you over to the Federal police, and by then you are very fucked. The three largest cities are Moscow, Petersburg and Novosibirsk. Those are your only options for blending in anonymously, but will need to speak fluent Russian. The centers of Moscow and Petersburg have intense security, so only the suburbs are available to you, and that is not a brilliant life. If criminals find out that you are running, they will ransom you or worse. The countryside forget about. You will starve and die in the elements.

When Russians want to disappear, they go to the Balkans. You should consider that before Russia.

No one is influenced by your bullshit

Just like a vegan