Suicide victims and dead rats; what the hell is wrong with this guy?

Suicide victims and dead rats; what the hell is wrong with this guy?

Easy: clicks and views. He found a way to get attention

>Suicide victims
the phrase doesn't make sense

So edgy! I can't help but be impressed!

Whoah, Dude! Stop it!

after that video he developed a fetish. easy

What's he been up to now? I'm over 12 so I don't know.

yeah, thanks mate
most people say I'm smart and sensitive to phrases and all

Easy. He found out people are easily triggered. Make video on a sensitive subject and just watch the views rack up. With the media talking about him now, there's no stopping him and his edgy videos.

moar?

Theres no such thing as a suicide victim. You aren't a victim if you want what happened to you. That's like saying you're a victim if you choose to spend your money on something no you're only a victim if someone steals from you against your will. Same as you're only a victim if someone kills you, not if you chose to kill yourself.

Why do people give a fuck about dead rats? They were already dead

hes a chad
he can even be our guy, always finds a way to fuck around and doesn't care about morals.
attention that pays.

Holy shit, learns how to use comma you dumb fucking retarded shits.

>Theres no such thing as a suicide victim.
i agreed with everything except this
suicide victims are the family members and friends of someone who decides to go through with suicide

So when the Brittish Queen kills herself, the whole population of Britain are suicide victims?

yes, they are the ones that have to live with the fact that the queen is dead

Pewdiepie still did worse.

That's fucking retarded, kill yourself. You can't be a victim just because you feel sad, you cunt.

Bullshit. Mental illness removes free will. Choice seldom applies here.

Heaven forbid. Gawd bless her.

Holy shit, learn how to conjugate a verb you dumb fucking retarded shit.

Holy shit, you're so fucking original you dumb
fucking retarded shit.

if you're affected by it then you're a victim, bub.

0/10

So when someone is cut to pieces alive, he's a victim the same as a guy who knew him a little from workplace.

Problem is he has lost all revenue on his videos now, so he has got nothing in regards to Youtube.

You can't blame him 100%, part of the blame lies with the idiots who facilitate him to do stupid shit.

And the majority are Americans, there is no ifs or buts about it, they pay him money via numerous methods and he believes that being edgy no matter what is the norm to be.

He will end up broke in 4 years time, his family will suck his finances dry, and he will end up in a depression, then some cuck will find him hanging from a tree and record it and upload it with the title "Real shit"

Good post.

He is eating dead rats now...seriously? Well he is trash, but following what he does is too OP.

Sociopath, ADHD poster-child (or coke), Attention whore.

Not eating them. Just playing with them.

Agreed. I think he really believes the gravy train will last forever. He has no marketable skills aside from looking good and being loud and spastic. He can’t do that forever. That 12 year old crowd will eventually move on and he’ll have nothing left.

He’ll be an absolute has-been in no time at all.

Calling someone a "Chad" is very gay, you might as well suck his dick

Michael Alig exhibited signs of a weird death fetish in the months before he killed a guy.

That would be an interesting twist in the Paul Logan story.

The Johnny Manzeil of YouTube

He’s worth 15 million according to the internet. That’s such chump money for a “famous person”. That can also go extremely fast when you’re a fucking idiot who also lives in Cali where the cost of living is extremely high. This guys is going to be such a loser in a few years. Almost makes me feel bad.

She’s a useless parasitic cunt. Royal families depend on people as stupid as you.

Same could be said for Trump. Just sayin'

However the Royal Family generate income from visitors to the country etc.

Better have a grave than a coward in the family.

don't forget the dead fish

HES JUST LIVIN LIFE BRO
Y U GOTTA BE HATING?
U JELLY? YA U JELLY!

>buys $7 mill mansion
>gets sued for $4 mill
>suddenly lawyer fees

The royal family rents their property to the UK government at a rate favourable to the state. That's where they get their money from. They're practically performing an act of charity. Do you want to steal their land without repayment, you fucking communist cunt? How about we hang Jeff Bezos. He's got WAY more money than the queen does. Maybe Donald Trump next?

maybe they're victims in the sense that there are circumstances they have no control over are pushing them to kill themselves

i dont follow this douche so can someone tell me what this new dead rat thing is?

This is all a fucking way to get attention like everyone said. Sure recording of a dead body might be controversial but a dead rat, a fucking dead rat. YouTubers clearly are making this a big deal cus obviously fucking retards get the views up and trending. But this to me is all a big meme, *post video electricuting a rat* > *everyone makes it a big deal* i

He killed a couple of rats, then tazed them on camera. He thought it was pretty funny.

>pretends to find dead rats on his patio
>tazes said rats
>throws rats into garbage can
>tazes rats again
>pretends to act all tough and gangsta for camera

I thought I might have been the only one thinking him and his brother have been into a little too much marching powder!

Sounds hilarious.

Another dumb cracker with Tom Greene syndrome. Yall honkies dumb af.