youtube.com/watch?v=UX6RqMP4akg
youtube.com/watch?v=mel6MPEE4Nk
youtube.com/watch?v=aUkml5fk1c4
youtube.com/watch?v=4MenKddtk5M
youtube.com/watch?v=H68-mlI1dH0
youtube.com/watch?v=q__xhjj_9KE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for Marshall Amplification

Are Suhr actually good or are they a meme?

Meme price, hard to beat guitar.

do all bugera amps melt or its just a meme?

Mine didnt melt. I think i may have shorted it when i plugged it in with beer on the power cable. It was users fault . but its ok. My jcm 900 sounds at least 4 times better. It has a bass boom that you will never know macaco. You can hear it but feeling it is different.

>It was users fault
ah so your bugera is a good amp actually?

why you dont play bass guitar then
my bass amp has some cool physical punch

anybody learning piano?
i started about 4 years ago. currently learning the 1st movement of beethoven op 2 no 1, the first f minor sonata. and giving mozarts fantasia in d minor another go, when i listen to recordings it's so expressive but while still learning it it's hard to make it come out.

Yea it was a solid 7. Plenty loud but a little bright. With kt77 tubes it got balanced and got nicer cleans. But the el34l tubes sound better clean forsure but the gain is less compressed than the kt77

think i'll try those on guitar

No this is the guitar and shitposting thread.

I had one of those amps
Worst amp I've ever owned

Who said i didnt play bass. I know how to play bass . nothing crazy just basic stuff. Ill buy one in the future.. But as for guitar you either like playing alot of chugging sounds or you dont. I do. Playing those many muted chords all in perfect timing with the other instruments sounds and feels good. Not everyone can play metal.

youtu.be/2VW2hhZClFk

>tripfags

was yours the half-solidstate (jcm900) one? maybe thats why you had such a bad impression with them.

Tele
>vomit

Moonlight sonata was fun to learn on guitar back in high school.

>bragging about palm muting and good timing as its the hardesting in the world
>because it really is to you

Post gear or something relevant then instead of memes. Or are you waiting for mommy and daddy to get little baby poopsie sumtin speshul for chwismas?

what do you mean

Post example of your mastery. And i said it sounds good . learn to read english favela freak.

>tfw just learned to filter

Yours is the half solid state version.
The Hi Gain Dual Reverb has diode clipping for the gain stages.
Sounds like fucking shit.

The only JCM900 version thats somewhat normal is the SLX but that still sounds like shit desu

How can anyone listen to this shit? Ignoring the shitty repetitive guitar, the lyrics are just low incoherent grumbling. It's just crap that teenagers listen to to piss off their parents; alas some adults never grow out of it.

fuck off g-fclefag

we only g clef here

Ive been holding my pic wrong for 15 years

Best hm-2 clone on the market rn?? Is the lone wolf audio or dunwich version really worth the dosh or should I just cop "the swede" from BYOC? I'm trying to make nasty, sludgy grindcore a la dead in the dirt.

The Behringer copy honestly sounds 95% the same

Its like watching sports its boring on tv bit its fun playing it. I tend to focus more on the instrumentation. Some drummers like the guy from morbid angel are really good and have some very nice intricate perfectly timed work in odd meters.
Same goes for the bassists. Some guitarists have very nice lead work as well in difficult timings. Interesting solos as well. Some stuff is about feel some is about that and technique.

You can still find real ones

reverb.com/item/6975360-boss-hm2

Was it upside down? There is no wrong just efficient and comfortable.

This is the most 'intricate' guitar progression I've wrote yet. Is it any good? What can be done to improve it?

soundcloud.com/online_band/nonsense

Sucks that you have to use a 12 v power supply though

fuck me this general is horrible is everyone who posts here a mentally ill foreigner

or do you
stinkfoot.se/archives/726
jorgezorro.blogspot.com/2009/12/boss-aca-to-psa-power-supply-mod.html

wtf

stop trying to get more people to your shitfest

tripfags deserve to be gassed with zyklon b

Why would you link this here
All that shit was obviously fake as fuck right from the start. Goddamn /r9k/ virgins will eat any shit right up apparently

Its this whores fault for breeding with some loser and having a shit genetic failure

Get a multiband compressor and find the low end spike when you palm mute, compress this by about -4dB or so, and you'll have a much clearer tone overall.

Isn't the behringer copy made of plastic though? I'd like something that'd hold up a bit better/be hella reliable.

I would cop a real one, but I feel like some of the extras that come on the modern clones would help with some of the things people typically complain about with the original like harsh highs and the low end being flubby. Basically I'm trying to get that chainsaw sound but a little more defined with lots of attack.

I can never remember if its two or three arrows to link cross board so had to test it, consider yourself lucky

I like it user. Needs a little mandolin solo and youre set.

I hold it with thumb straight rather than thumb over the top it puts more pressure on the thumb but i'm so used to it
also I only know of keith urban using it upside down because he likes how the grip grabs the string or something

cool tip i'll try on my recordings

Carlos santana and evh both hold it weird too and spics and rednecks like them

>Tele

R8 my Bass

Hey I have that same Finding Nemo lightswitch

Eyy

Fuck i wanna change it now

>I play bass

youtube.com/watch?v=BUUd0rIjzDM

will i evolve much if i learn the solo to tornado of souls entirely instead of just a few phrases and half-assing the rest

I got a set of DR 10-46 strings today, forgot how much I liked them. I also saw today that one of the wires going to the battery pack on my parker has broken. It can easily be fixed, just don't have the stuff.

that sucks do the pickups work at all without a battery?

this personality is by far the one i like the least roman

Nope.

Quite a few tutorials on Youtube. Go for it!

thanks dad

lol

Yes faggot. It will teach you about being spot on on timing.

>being spot on on timing
>tfw google translate shits on you again

I should have pulled out.

yeah you should have

glad that's settled

I have fingered this a few ways but I stumbled on to this tonight. Sets up the rest of the song better. (Low/High)

I'm sure this is unrelated to the thread, but i'm thinking there might be some buckethead fans in here who might be able to help me out :^)

The intro to this song sounds exactly like something i've head in a buckethead song. Anyone know the name of it?? I'm freaking out here

youtube.com/watch?v=UX6RqMP4akg

It's a very nice bass, but you'll probably get less shit talk if you omit all the stuff in the background in future.

What tunings do you guys like to fuck around with?

All fourths all day every day.

tritone tuning
it's weird

you've never played a sport, meal faggot

Bugera is ok for the price. The sound will depend on the circuit that is inside. If for example that circuit is the same as a Marshall, then it will sound the same as a this Marshall if you use the SAME speakers. You should never compare amps if you cannot compare them on the same speakers.

Do not listen to this faggot. Changing tubes in a specific circuit makes VERY LITTLE difference. Source: youtube.com/watch?v=mel6MPEE4Nk

Have you ever run your Bugera through the same speakers as your JCM?Marshall are in no way the best amps ever. But you are a liar.

Marshalls are in no way the best amps ever. I don't own any. But you are a liar. JCM900s are good amps if you can actually play guitar well.

Are you one of those "I need a tube amp"-persons that nevers uses his 100 watt amp on 10 but gets his tones from the pedals before? I have got bad news for you...

So - you don't use pedals?

youtube.com/watch?v=aUkml5fk1c4
Remember to have a spooky time

ghost wants their gimmick back.

Nice USA Geddy Lee, those basses play amazing. Remind me of my old MIJ Geddy I had a few years back

Me and the boys like to suit up and toss your mom up around every once in a while. Pretty sure that counts.

Me too.

Fuck off roman.

But ive run my marshall through the same speakers as the bugera. What os your point? Stfu and stop copy pasting misinfo from forums.

>had a gig today at some uni
>got suspended
>gig on sunday at some outdoors small festival
>looks like it'll rain so it'll probably get suspended too
Why does God hate my band? We aren't that bad

i have better timing than you and those fucked up vocaroo impros

WHERE IS SAMMY

Who the fuck is Roman?

Forums? I have actually given the source for one of the claims that I have made. It was not a forum, I do not consult forums in any form as for every capable person there will be at least twenty special-tonewood-dried-in-moonlight people.

However, you might have noticed by now that JCM900 sound "like fucking shit" The claims - they have to be true: youtube.com/watch?v=4MenKddtk5M

As for Bugera being bad: youtube.com/watch?v=H68-mlI1dH0

It's just not true - generaIt may have been true in the special caselly.

>Are you one of those "I need a tube amp"-persons that nevers uses his 100 watt amp on 10 but gets his tones from the pedals before? I have got bad news for you...
no, i'm one of those with a 10w tube amp that can get to crank it on his bedroom. the "Jcm900fag" poster, on the other hand, said once that he can only get his amp to 4 at home, and only got to saturate his tubes one or two times on his entire life.

kek'd

>youtube.com/watch?v=4MenKddtk5M
i prefer the vintage marshalls 1959slp>jtm45>jcms

You are a liar as you CANNOT "crank" a 10watt amp in your "bedroom":

If you have a typical guitar speaker you that speaker will have a sensitivity around 97 or 98db. This means that at ONE WATT your amp will be 97db loud (in 1 meter distance).
At 10 watt it will be 107db - double the volume of 97db. But 97db is already too loud.

Conclusion: You are a liar.

I am not debating personal preferences. vintage Marshall are great.

I just hate it when people claim that modern amps (Marshalls) or cheap ones (Bugera) are GENERALLY shit. That is just not true. (See videos above)

hows your day going /gg/
i'm going for a walk at the park and will go through the songs for tonight's reharsal

yes i do crank it
my neighbors do complain tho

>I am not debating personal preferences. vintage Marshall are great.
yeah you probably werent but i prefer the vintage marshalls
current marshalls have shitty transformers and that affects the quality sound in a major form

i mean the vintage, 70s models. as a preference for tone.
i prefer a 80s jcm to a 2017 1959slp.

Zombie is by The Cranberries.

"shitty transformers" is another forum myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=q__xhjj_9KE

There are slight differences in tone, I will give you that. But they are even close to "vintage great" - "modern shit". But most importantly: These differences ARE NOT a major form of quality loss.

I fucking hate all those shitheads in the youtube comment section that will "verify" your claims. If you listen to this with your eyes close, you might be able to tell them apart, but you will lose track of which amp the guy is playing. Do not lie to yourself.

yeah we play from a heavy rock cover version