2 of my friends are going this weekend to a city where there is a big party for the whole city...

2 of my friends are going this weekend to a city where there is a big party for the whole city, that city is 2 hour from my city and there is very cold there, should i go? i want to go but i dont want to fucking freeze my ass all day there with the cold in the street drinking alcohol, but if i stay home ill be gfucking bored

what would yo do?

I fart and burp all the time. I seem to have gas constantly and I release it in some form approximately every 5 minutes. Apparently I do it in my sleep too.

If I'm on my own, surrounded by family or friends, I fart loudly without any attempt to conceal it. If I'm in public I still fart and burp but quieter. Even in work and in meetings I fart but I just do it quieter. They almost never smell, and even if they do its pretty mild and passes quickly.

There are only very rare circumstances in which I'll hold it in, the conditions have to meet all of the following criteria:

> I have eaten spicy food or drank lots of beer the night before
> I have farted a few times already and they fucking stink
>I'm in a social environment with people I'm not totally comfortable with

Stay home, be comfy, get drunk, play with my kitties, smoke some weed, maybe play some vidya

but man that party is " carnaval " in cadiz ( spain ) thousand of people go there and drink alcohol in all the city in the street for days with disguise, i want to go for the friends acoohol and all but fuck i dont want to go there 2 hoours to be fucking cold all fucking night in the street,. but maybe i have fun getting bery drunk idk, if i stay home ill dofucking nothing, been months i dont go out with friends

Sounds like you have made up your mind already, now fuck off

yeah i guess i would like want to go but man have pass almost a year i dont leave home, im almost full autist atm cant barely talk, im not the same, i want to go but the fucking cold and all the night out , fuck idk, maybe ill just decide to go later but i may stay in home but ill be fucking bored again if i do that

Just fucking go faggot

cons
>that fucking cold
> all night wake up in the street
> what if i get bored ? i cant leave home because its not my car

pros
> maybe i have fun
> get shitface

idk man i think it have more cons than pros

idiot

Fucking idiot.

?

> "I don't want to freeze my ass off
>Googles temprature in said city
>5°C

Really OP.

>
>

Lol, 5°, wear a sweater you pussy

Of course you will have fun hou fucking idiot. Large parties like those are the most fun to go at with friends.
Also don't worry about the cold have some good rum

stay home or else youre a fucking normie pos who should be banned

5ºC for people here is very fucking low, we have a bad time now, the standard temperature here is 15º in february plus is all the fucking night in the street with the cold, i woould go but im very afraid of get one of those days that i get fucking bored and i want to leave but i cant because isnt my fucking car, if i go and is one of the happy days ill be ok but im afraid of not.

yeah but im afraid of get one of those paranoid days in which when i go parties i become autist and bored for no reason and want to leave but in this situation i cant leave, if i dont get that paranoid ill be ok, but sometimes happend, and this time i cant leave dammit

i wish i were a normie, this wouldnt be a discussion then, the problem is i have been alone for too long and i have become almost fully autist and cant barely socialize with people and i act weird

yeah probably in case i go but im not sure

Fucking idiot.

wtf quadra nine ? that must be a signal for me to go there dammit.

Idiot

you fucking idiot

Fuck off idiot

get the fuck out

yeah wear warm clothes, smoke cannabis, think of your girl/hookup