Your 12 year old daughter wants to be a boy now

>Your 12 year old daughter wants to be a boy now
How do you react?

realize that children dont have developed brains, and continue to have a daughter, fucking freaks

fuck her

Disown

She's 12 you sick incestuous pedo

Therapy and jumper cables

if her age is on the clock

Its been proven children can make self consience decisions from age 12, dumbass

kick her ass in a round of boxing

These threads always make me sad. I wanted to transition before even knowing it was a thing people did but never told anyone because I knew it was weird. Must’ve been around 6 years old. I guess most would’ve disowned me. It wasn’t until I was in high school that I found out it trans people existed. Now I just cross dress tho

We have this thread all the time, and the first couple replies are always exactly the same:

Kill yourself faggot

Nah I’m pretty happy now

You first

You're an idiot if you believe a 12 year old has the mental capacity to understand what they want in life. Thats why around 40% of trans will attempt suicide. The number is higher for those faggots and dykes who transitioned at a young age.

Why are trans men always so faggy though?

trans women tend to go full femme as hard as possible, yet trans men aim for the soyboy aesthetic. Why?

I'd probably help them stage fake hate crimes against themselves so they can act like everyone isn't 100% ok with women doing whatever the fuck they want...
Also, all these 3 bitches look better as males

You are a girl. Period. Enjoy playing make believe.

what he said

Trans people are people with mental problems. I would tell her to transition herself into a psychiatric patient.

Maybe they attempt suicide because of bullying and lack of acceptance after they transition

because a woman can't be a real man, only a fuckboi

maybe it's not a good idea to look like a faggot at 12 if you don't want to get bullied

I'm with this guy, trans and intersex people are scum and don't deserve their own pronouns, much less sex changes paid for by anyone besides themselves. Bunch of fucking retards

I don't care they end up suicided eventually.

/thread

Consience =/= wise

By your reasoning a 12 year old is an adult, which is just stupid.

Were you the bully in school user? Sad
>These people I’ll never meet are scum just because they want to live quietly as another gender and it weirds me out because I’m a pussy so they should die

>nope
I have a bachelors in science in sociology. Useless degree, except for these situations.

I encourage you to read about David Reimer, Sigmund Freud's studies on homosexuality, and the (ever so used example of Agnes Torres which is an incomplete study on a person of questionable existence) Garfinkel study. The Garfinkel study is one of the earliest studies of transgenderism and is used by the LGBT community the world over to combat Freud's argument that it is not natural, but it's a complete mess and is an unfinished study done on a person that no one has taken a picture of, let alone confirmed truly existed beyond the study.

Compare factual(Freud) vs. nonfactual speculation(Garfinkel)

Society nowadays is more likely to ignore factual and use examples and site the nonfactual.

As Adolf Hitler once said,
"if you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed".

Transsexualism and homosexuality is not normal, not by nature, but clearly a learned habit by nurture. So when an underdeveloped mind makes a life altering decision that decision can be seen as regret in the future. When you look at societal norms and those who 'stick out', they tend to be bullied. In this day and age transgender people are less bullied now than they were in the past, yet their suicide rate remains a constant.

>live quietly

Mm'hm.

They are.