Woman Trump Supporter get thrown eggs and bottles after taunted by protesters San Jose Rally

>Woman Trump Supporter get thrown eggs and bottles after taunted by protesters San Jose Rally
youtube.com/watch?v=RnYXA3_UAv8
>Trump supporter attacked and left bleeding at San Jose Rally
youtube.com/watch?v=JC5hWfpkp1g
>Trump supporter sucker punched by peaceful protester at San Jose Rally
youtube.com/watch?v=Rp3YUvMXDWA
>MAKE CALIFORNIA MEXICO AGAIN CHANT
youtube.com/watch?v=mAAaivvNw_Y
>Other angle: Woman Trump supporter egged in the face and hit by other food by protester at San Jose Rally
youtube.com/watch?v=YiWC60V0TrI
>Trump supporter who says he was beaten up at San Jose Rally
youtu.be/JvTwXAFPg2I
>Protester knocks phone from a female reporters hand at San Jose Rally
youtu.be/gnwGGhsFQec
>Trump supporters being attacked and chased down by peaceful protestors at San Jose Rally
youtu.be/Jc9PJQeM2Ng

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/syNls-J9vXc
youtube.com/watch?v=1QFpyuEmrIM
youtube.com/watch?v=owEG8OMJdgY
youtube.com/watch?v=Q3bZ7SQJe4s
youtube.com/watch?v=An8LJ_fv0mo
youtube.com/watch?v=Wc_SgpyJWRY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

[THIS POST UNAVAILABLE IN EU MEMBER STATES DUE TO THE HATEFUL AND/OR VIOLENT NATURE OF ITS CONTENT. ANY DELIBERATE ATTEMPT TO ACCESS CENSURED CONTENT WILL RESULT IN PROSECUTION TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW UNDER CONSPIRACY AND ACCESSORY GUIDELINES FOUND IN EU RESOLUTION #3648.]

ready whenever you fags are

its Trump's fault, its the tone of his campaign

FUCKING REEE

>Protestors chased down a kid and tackled him at San Jose Rally
youtu.be/syNls-J9vXc

kek
run forest run

>Protester: "We Should Not Respect The Laws Of The United States " in San Jose
youtube.com/watch?v=1QFpyuEmrIM

hearty keks

Give us our flag back

You literally just flipped it and called it your own

At least Singapore drew some things on our flag after flipping it so it's not exactly the same

I think at some point the establishment will actually turn to supporting Trump. They must know that they can't keep the lid on these lunatics for much longer. Faced with Bernie or Trump they will choose Trump, as Bernie will lead to total anarchy and even George Soros's shekels will be destroyed.

Holy shit, tomorrow's news will be awesome, there's so, SO MUCH footage of leftist being savages than the MSM can't hope to brush away.

This violence will only push people harder towards Trump, let that calm a little of that rightful rage most of us feel.

His parents are illegals too
his stupid ill placed pride blows him the fuck out and the sheboon materializes and the cucks walk away before they can finish that bean roast.

but that's wrong. this story got blackballed and slid hard tonight

The crazy thing about all this is that it's the civil rights movement in reverse.

MLK knew that the best way to sway public opinion was through non violence. Show up somewhere, do nothing to agitate other than exist, and have people attack you. The imagery is invaluable because it goes straight to human empathy.

The alt right movement must remain nonviolent. Each image from a Milo rally, each video of protesters attacking people leaving a rally, creates a new Trump voter.

>Thinking the MSM will say anything other than "These brave peaceful protesters are against the evil violet rhetoric of Trump"

KEK

I was just at the gym and this interview was on Fox, I said out loud "Stupid fucking beaners" and started laughing.

mfw gym full of non-whites

Bumping, thanks Polandbro

Oh fuck nvm you imposter

The fascist left will get Trump elected if they keep this up.

Wait for tomorrow negative Nancies, there's just too much footage and too much people pissed off tonight.

Mexicans are based they said.

It just shows that you are weak, that its safe to do anything to you, and that openly supporting Trump is not safe for own health. Terror of this kind is very efficient when other side has nothing to counter it with, average Joe is not ready to get mutilated for expressing his opinions, while attackers will increase in numbers because attacking someone w/out any consequences is fun.
Moreover, sooner or later some of Trump supporters will snap and retaliate, and all media will turn it into "agressive neo-nazis are attacking peaceful protesters, ban Trump now!". Nobody will give any fucks that they were provoked or self-defending.

MEDIA IS DOING A BLACKOUT
SPREAD THESE VIDEOS EVERYWHERE

>Anti Trump protest rips up American flag in San Jose
youtube.com/watch?v=owEG8OMJdgY

Nope. They'll post that lady saying "A stupid Mexican pushed me!"

And then not post her being assaulted by said Mexicans.

RACIST WOMAN, reveals what all Trump supporters are thinking!

>Trump Supporters Attacked After Rally

>Americans think they are any different from the Western World with regard to the right to bear arms.

What's the point of having a firearm if you can only use it in bumfuckville when no one is around?

They'll show videos of the rioters standing around at most. That's what they're doing now with the extremely limited amount they talk about it.

You're wrong about that, Trump's ratings fly after this sort of shit

holy fuck they were chanting "KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL THAT LITTLE BITCH!" before they kid in the red shirt started running.

The mayor of San Jose needs to resign. This is outrageous.

youtube.com/watch?v=An8LJ_fv0mo

Heard the police are told to stand down

>there's just too much footage and too much people pissed off
I wish.

The bottom line is the people yelling kill him kill him are members of the community too. Mr. Liccardo can't go against a large portion of his city. He has to try to understand their side as well which is what he's doing. He also doesn't want to get bashed over and over by national news for criticizing the liberal's pets.

his job is to allow the police to enforce the laws.

assault and inciting violence are not crimes.

a few seconds after the "KILL HIM" part you can hear one of the niggers running by yell "LET'S BEAT HIS ASS!'

>assault and inciting violence are not crimes.

I meant to say they ARE crimes

The safety is off on that Mini-14. He should probably fix that until he is ready to fire.

this is right. violence without self-defense encourages more violence against the trump people.

now everyone from reddit is going to say
>this shows how peaceful we are, every time this happens trump's polls go up
not anymore. now you just look weak.

trump people need to organize defensive lines at the rallies, and especially include at least one camera per person. if you want to win you have to be smarter and work harder than the other side.

holy fuck kek, legit

His job is to run the city. The police didn't interfere because they feared it would make the protesters more angry. No one got killed that they know of. Media is blacking out or putting more spin on it than a camel tumbling through the desert.

Bottom line, the people were just showing their tolerance for people with differing opinions. The media can't show this story as it is such a juxtaposition to their narrative about Trump and his supporters being violent and hateful when the opposite was seen in great detail today.

Cuz if you go out and actually defend yourself they call the fucking swat team or you end up like saint zimzam

thanks for this. i live about 12 miles from South Central

another sucker punch

>mfw someday soon some beaner is going to trigger the wrong group of supporters
>mfw 300 dead mexicans/liberals

just because, right?

like, he totally didnt provoke them or anything before the video was recorded, right?

everyone just stopped whatever the fuck they were doing and chased some dude, right?

that poor trump supporter. holy shit. you guys are, like, being persecuted.

TRUMP 2016

Expose those leftist cucks for who they really are.

FUCK LEFTISTS

TRUMP 2016 AMERICA WILL BE GREAT AGAIN

yea they totally wouldnt attack someone because theyre a trump supporter right??? yea totally

jesus fucking christ I am so fucking heated right now

uh huh, they singled that one guy out just for kicks.

what about the other two dozen videos champ?

why don't you look at twitter of the journalists that's there and record these video? see what they think

Is it time yet

No he's not you nigger spic circumcised kike dick-sucking piece of shit shill. His first pririty is to make sure nobody gets brutally maimed or murdered by illegal foreigners in his city during a constitutionally-sanctioned political event. Why is this so hard for you to comprende Pedro?

Send all of these to the emperor, he will show this on the big screen in front of millions

Do this faggots, Kek wills it. I'm tweeting right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wc_SgpyJWRY

This is nothing new. Always be carrying a firearm.

Where are the III% when they're needed?

Oh right, they're just chickenshit photo-opportunists with expensive range toys.

I wonder what would happen if the spics kike slaves tried this shit in Texas.

This shit is a godsend for Trumps campaign. I almost believe Trump pays to stage these events.

I just can't believe leftists and Mexicans would be this fucking stupid.

Behaving in exactly the manner that makes people want to vote for Trump. Priceless.

has anyone considered that all of this is planned? the behavior of everyone involved from the top bottom is the exact same behavior we have seen before in our recent past.

>California
>No stand your ground laws
>No Castle Doctrine laws
>Extremely Restrictive Duty-to-Flee laws

Good luck getting away with using your weapons for self defense in the people's republic.

They are this stupid. Next to niggers, these are the absolute dregs of the gene pool we're talking about. I can only hope these dubs will ensure the God Emperor brings this to national attention, BTFO of the kike media, and sweeps the general election.

Praise KeK

LOL it's hilarious seeing Trumpcuck tears. You thought you were the tough side, now you're getting BTFO with hilarious regularity you all start crying like sjws. Oh I am laffin!!

Fuck off straya this is serious. Unlike in your country, this election will be significant on a world-wide scale, it may very well decide the course of human history.

conservacucks love getting btfo

Russians can't into P.R.

Every single peaceful Trump rally mired by leftist, black and Mexican violent attacks is like a million dollar ad campaign.

Those screaming "cucks!" "fight back!" are either Agent Provocateurs or outright idiots.

>Sane, rational, decent, normal people wanting to peacefully congregate and listen to political speeches attacked by unhinged violent thugs

Guess who is going to look like shit and get BTFO at election time?

>That video of the little lady asking politely why "fuck" Donald Trump.
I don't support Trump however this shit makes my blood boil. Fucking subhumans.

At the very least carry a knife to stab people with.

THIS.

THIS.

THIS.

THIS.

THIS
H
I
S

LISTEN TO THIS MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Please give us more information about how you think this should be organized.

Emphasis on YOU. Fuck all of these other cucks.

It's not singled out. It's happening to lots of people.

There should be an organized defense. My original thought is that this defense force should appear also to be anti-Trump, as to sow division in their ranks.

Can mongoloids fight in the upcoming race war?

i was basically just going on what the russian was saying because they actually have to provide their own police if they want real protection.

so just get a group of volunteers, link arms whatever. some kind of non military uniform, red tshirts sounds good. and make a line from the rally to wherever people have to go to leave. the goal isn't really to get into physical altercation, but to make your presence known. if there is violence be very prepared to document it with cameras and also defend yourselves. mostly prepare, because the other side is preparing even if it's only preparing to act retarded.

RACE WAR

This is exactly what is needed. What should it be called?

I would take it a step further and simply be prepared for violence rather than aim to document it. I think we're beyond the point where documentation helps over deterrence.

I suppose I should say, "be prepared to use violence in response to violence". It's becoming clear that we have a moral obligation to protect out-in-the-open Trump supporters because the police refuses to do it for us.