I fucked my sister-in-law last week

I fucked my sister-in-law last week.

She's your typical 40-year-old, normal, cute, church-going, blonde MILF with a mom body and a, "I want to speak with your manager haircut". I'm normally a tit-guy, but she has an absolutely amazing ass and sometimes stops by the house in loose fitting lounge pants and I can tell when she's wearing a sexy thong underneath by the way those pants creep into her ass crack. It's fucking beautiful and I always jerk it once she leaves. Her husband is a complete beta with no personality and an absolute asshole, hell, so much of a beta that she texts me to fix stuff around the house.

I always joke with my wife (her sister) that I find her older sister attractive but she thinks I'm joking because of our difference in personalities and scale of attractiveness (Hint: I'm extremely good looking); but, I seriously jerk off to her sister at least once a week and fall asleep each night thinking about fucking her. Even though my wife is gorgeous, fit, great tits and a slut in the bedroom - there's something very alluring about her sister. Whenever she texts me, I always look forward to going over there because it provides me with the opportunity to steal a pair of her and my niece’s panties. I have a panty fetish but that's another story...

I knew she found me attractive because my wife works with her sister and one day she asked my wife if her, "strong, sexy husband" is going to stop by for lunch. My wife joking told me about her comment but it was the affirmation that I needed to move this forward.

Here's where it begins...

My wife is talking to her sister on the phone and I'm making background noise as usual because I'm a bit of a brute, her sister apparently heard it and asked if I was available to fix the garage door. I replied, "Of course, anything for Liz (fake name)" and my wife relayed her response of, "I'll be waiting for him in the pool". After hearing that, I was out of the door. When I arrived, she was waiting in the garage in her normal lounge clothes and I was a bit disappointed because I was hoping to see her in a bikini or bare minimum a swimsuit. We exchanged pleasantries and mentioned that I expected her to be waiting for me in the pool. She laughed and said she was just kidding, to which my reply was, "you got my hopes up". She was a bit surprised and asked why. I told her that I just got home from the gym and that it would be a great way to relax. Then she said, if that's the case, then we can go for a quick swim before I start working on the garage. We head inside the house (she's alone) and as we're heading to the backyard, I mention that I forgot my swim trunks but I joke that I didn't forget my birthday suit. She tells me that nobody will be home until the evening and that if I am comfortable with it, then I can wear my b-day suit in the pool. I ask her what she'll be wearing and she told me she's going to change into a bathing suit. I suggest that she can wear her birthday suit too, she thinks about it for a minute then replies, "I don't think you want to see me naked". In that split second, I instantly get rock hard because that's an underhand softball pitch that I could easily grand slam - to which I did. I reply with, "don't tease me like that", and tell her she can meet me halfway by just losing the shirt and pants.

She pauses for a minute, tells me not to laugh or make a comment, then lifts she shirt over her head revealing her large tits in a black t-shirt bra. As she hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her pants, she glances up to see me practically salivating and slowly begins to lower her pants revealing a beautiful, multi-colored Victoria Secret thong panty. As she stood there in her bra and panties, she tells me it's my turn and I quickly shed my clothes and stood there as naked as the day I was born with my cock harder than a diamond.

I had a feeling she felt a bit guilty because as I took a step forward, she took one back. I saved the moment by paying her a compliment about how great she looks. She blushes and I asked her to do a quick spin to give me a full body shot. She jokingly told me not to be a perv but after asking her again, she complied. As her ass was facing me, I mentioned that she dropped something and she should pick it up off the floor. It took her a few seconds to catch on then she slowly decided to bend over, revealing her beautiful panty covered mound. Still bent over, I reached out and started to rub her panty covered pussy and she let out a whimper but did nothing to stop or even move; it was at that very instant, I knew I was going to fuck her.

Her pussy soaked those panties and after a minute, I grabbed her and pinned her against the wall. I started to kiss and lick her neck trying to find places that made her moan. I removed her bra and started to suck on her tits (a bit deflated due to three kids, but still nice looking) and then I told her to rub her pussy through her panties. I wanted those panties to be extremely wet, well, because I was going to take them home with me. After a few minutes of playing with her, I told her to face the wall and bend over - I was going to lick that ass and pussy. I slowly pulled her panties down, revealing her slightly hairy asshole and pussy. They both tasted amazing. I could tell her husband hasn't done this in a while because she almost instantly came in my mouth. From all that foreplay, she was very creamy and I had some of it on my face to which I made her clean my face with her tongue and taste herself.

I'm married so I don't have condoms and she was extremely wet already, I just slid my dick into her pussy. It took a few minutes to work it all the way inside of her (small dick husband), but in no time, I was having her moan. I just felt like being extremely rough with her. I put a hand around her throat, pulled her hair, pinched her nipples and told her to tell me that she's a whore and a slut; she did everything I asked of her without question. I didn’t last long because this moment was years in the making and I blew a massive load into her pussy. As soon as I pulled out, a huge glob fell onto the floor and another started to run down her leg. She was going to clean it up with her panties but I told her that I am going to take them with me. She looked a bit perplexed for a second then I think she realized that I was the one behind her missing panties. She didn’t say anything but I saw it on her face, in the end, she handed me the panties.

that it?

Pics or gtfo

After all that, I put my clothes on and started to work on the garage door. It took me about an hour to fix it but during that time, we flirted like my wife and I do. We were both very hands on and before I left, I gave her a big kiss while rubbing her pussy through her pants. She was still extremely wet and if I had more time, would have fucked her again.

Our relationship dynamic has change a lot since last week. She stopped by the other day and before she headed upstairs to hang out with my wife in the loft, she flashed me her panties. As she was leaving, my wife still upstairs, I took her into the pantry and had her lick the tip of my cock. She was afraid of my wife finding out so it was just a lick but what we have isn’t going to end anytime soon…

One of thing, I have HPV. I know she doesn’t have it because something a few years ago to my wife about it. I fucked a lot of skanks in college without a condom and got it then. Thankfully that’s the only thing I got from that. If a chick told me (when I was younger) that she was on birth control, there was a 99.999999% chance I wasn’t going to use a condom.

I just wanted to share my story but couldn’t tell anyone I know.

Here's a picture of the panties from that day.

So fucking hot. well done op.

Any pictures of her?

None I'd be willing to share. I don't know what kind of social media presence she has and couldn't risk this story getting out.

Thanks! She has a very MILF quality to her. She's a 6 out of a 10 but she has a look and an ass that make her a 9.

Blank out her face and give us a body shot you pussy

p.s.

This is going to end badly for you mate, She acted on impulse, she will tell your wife (her sister)

0 results
Searched over 25.8 billion images.

Need more sample of that

Minty Fresh OP

second that ive never had this end well fucking my gfs either best friends, or cousins. . hell even fucking two coworkers
but its always fun while it last

I hope not, but I doubt it. Her husband is a complete beta and she's totally into the man's man type.

For instance, her husband is a police officer who works a desk and somehow has PTSD. He's only smart enough to do his job and has never gotten anywhere in over 20 years. He'll even personally tell you he's not a smart man.

As for myself, I was an Infantry Officer (11A) for over 10 years, always stayed in excellent physical shape and extremely handy, I can build anything. I am intelligent, M.A. in Applied Mathematics and B.S. in Computer Science and have done well for myself outside of the Army. My wife's coworkers and her friends are always gushing over how lucky she is. But I know I am a piece of shit who can't keep his dick in his pants. My wife's fear when we got married is that she wouldn't be able to keep up with me sexually - which is true.

Either way, I'm going to continue to ride this out until my wife finds out and then I'm going to feign PTSD. Told you I was a piece of shit.

I approve.

Where do you stash all the panties you’ve jacked from her and her daughter?

Garage.

neckbeard role plays getting slightly more elaborate and believable
>slightly, nigga

I got hooked on panties during my first deployment. In college, I worked at a bar until I graduated and shortly after left for OSC (already ROTC/delayed enlistment and went to basic during the summer). While I worked at that bar, I fucked everything that moved, including the entire staff and even got my dick sucked by a guy in MMF threesome - he was apparently bi-sexual. When they found out I was deploying in the summer of 03', everyone who still worked at the bar sent me a car package. Since I was known as the guy, "who fucks", they included a few pair of used panties as a joke. When I received them, they were pretty musky but I was in Iraq. I didn't have much time on my hands during my first deployment and was a butter bar so I was still figuring things out, I had 10 minutes of alone time and haven't fucked in months so I figured what the hell. I pulled out the panties and took a whiff, the smell was amazing and I came so hard. Since then, I've had a panty fetish and in my reply to the girls at the bar, I mentioned (joking but not joking) that the panties were awesome - send more... and they did.

>(Hint: I'm extremely good looking)
>my wifes coworkers and friend are usually gushing over how lucky she is
imagine this guy in real life, and the things the people who know him, say about him. fuck cringe threads this is the hardcore stuff

I'm not a humble guy and that's a fact. But you can't argue with results.

>You can't argue with STDs

Im sensing some strong sociopathic tendencies here chief.

Bloated sense of self worth... Lack of shame... Happy to lie and manipulate loved ones

You claim you know you are a piece of shit but you do nothing to change it nor feel any remorse for what your doing.

Incarcerated Socio/Pscyo-paths will quite often show an understanding for there crimes and try to rationalise or admit they have done wrong because thats what we all want to here but the end of the day I dont truely care about what they have done, part of there survival mechanism is to try and blend in with others.

p.s. again: I am in no way saying being a socio/psycho-path is wrong, Im not judging you for that, you cant help it

protip: My father is a Functional Psychopath

Pics lf her???

Good story... but you should have included a UFO scene.

fake and gay

OP I actually believe you. Mostly because I know a woman and her husband who sound like you two. She has a sister who sounds like that. If the three kids thing is truth, then it's not the same people.

Then fuck off faggot

Are you to stupid to greentext? For fucks sake

Maybe just me, but I prefer narrative styles like OP, as opposed to churlish, lacking in grammar greentext. Don't get me wrong, greentext has its moments, but I thought OP spun a good tale.

I see it too. Good call.

Neat story OP. Fucking ballsy as hell being that blunt with her lol. Thanks for sharing.

Wow, you are a real piece of shit for risking the happiness of three children just to get your dick wet, despite having a hot willing wife already. You couldn't just cheat with someone else outside of the family? What is wrong with you

>i can build anything
Nah
You cant though

Doesn't matter - had sex