Recently listened to thread

Recently listened to thread

Post what you are currently listening too right now, or the last thing you listened too. ALBUM wise. No single tracks

>Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Xcecg4W2yl4
youtube.com/watch?v=dO1rMeYnOmM
youtube.com/watch?v=OzsGmdmhDTI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Best

youtu.be/Xcecg4W2yl4

always wanted to listen to them, i just have a huge list to get too. This is that French band right? Talks about global stuff?

Yep, I prefer The Way Of All Flesh tho. Really gud shit.

will put on my wishlist on Rateyourmusic. Thanks user

fucking great album

sorry by who?

Vektor

My brothers

ah i will listen to this next.

youtube.com/watch?v=dO1rMeYnOmM

yeah if you like Anthrax you'll like it. It's more progressive and the vocals are harsher but it's still pretty accessible and straight up thrash

i see nice, i am going to the last slayer tour, they are playing with anthrax lamb of god testament and behemoth. So i am listening to artists that i normally dont listen to daily.

Jesus, people on Sup Forums really do have terrible taste. If you need proof this board is filled with kids, autists and spergs you won't find much better evidence than this thread.

i've listened to this once a week since its release
still the best album i've ever heard to date

Noone asked

it was a recent listen to thread, its not like we have all these artists tattoo'd to are arms.

what do you like?

The Rustic Overtones.

The best band you're not listening to.

Brian Eno, Ryuichi Sakamoto, Avro Part, Bowie.

If you wan't more recent artists: Burial, Animal Collective, Boards of Canada, GodSpeed You! Black Emperor.

jesus go back to Sup Forums Plus the talking heads blow

why don't you develop your own taste instead of parroting Sup Forums

SLAYERRR \m/ I hate hardcore kids who don't even mosh, If it's not heavy its for pussies!! >:)

RIP the Rev

my album is called third wave feminism

heres one of their hits: youtube.com/watch?v=OzsGmdmhDTI

I'm being honest when I say I don't visit Sup Forums. All the artists I posted are held in high regards generally, not just on Sup Forums.

you're too far gone, man. I don't visit Sup Forums for that exact reason

I was going to make fun of your taste in music, but, tbh, that's a decent list. No complaints here.

However, one piece of advice ripped from the lyrics of Scroobius Pip's "Thou Shalt Always Kill": Thou shalt not stop liking a band just because they become popular.

congratulations on your unique taste in music

>If it's not heavy its for pussies!! >:)
Grow up, child not everything has to be screaming in your face metal. Or continue to be narrow minded about music, and the variety available to you. it's your choice.

This bait tastes good

he's being ironic, user. He is unable to experience things without the Sup Forums irony filter.