They are violently trying to reprogram me and make my consciousness snap

They are violently trying to reprogram me and make my consciousness snap

They are violently assualting my mother and I

They will abuse me until it happens

They're squatters

Remove them from my fucking property they've been squatting for 7 months of torture and extreme sleep deprevation

It's the military I'm done with the faggots they threatened us in a military home they won't admit it but they never help us the tv was bugged they tell you at the best hospital in the us that you hear what you're hearing and that it's bugged

They never stop harassing me they have done it for 8 months without a break of constantly lying to me to make me accept lies

They've been calling it their legal guantanamo for years there is no legal guantanamo in the us I have memeories to prove they were here

You threaten me one more time pieces of shit you'll go to jail forever don't make public threats on me on tv that only we hear in a military home it's not funny to do what you do they criminally harass you for 8 months without a break and constantly sexually abuse or verbally abuse the shit out of them until they blow up their consciousness they threaten them for years with pain and operant conditioning until it becomes them

Excuse me for my persuit of happiness? Oh just give me the complementary dick suck.

It was all obama I loved this nation until you came back I will be here until this changes

You do not tame a human being understand the persuit of happiness

You do not assault me for being right about everything which they will autistically weaponize it's their obsession

Only my mom and I remember we both knew what was going on unless they nukes our brains

I love my country but don't run an obama which is cronic harassment non stop 9 days a week you cannot make me process nothing and fake shit for the rest of my
life

Their only move: take what they need and say they don't need it laugh and abuse them they squat they are squatters they have ruined $250 worth of stuff and steal it and replace it with garbage right now I'm tasting soap because that's what they do they make me eat rubber they steal all of our stuf

I don't assault anyone it's why it's fake, what they say, it's fake

They just create megalomanica drama and force feed it to people every day for months

Who is? Why?

Then they steal and destroy what I've done with a lawsuit with money they steal from me they have kept every threat they have made on me

They poison me you'll never prove it I remember everything

They violently threaten my mother for helping me because we love each other they are threatening all of us like the pizza bomber they might try to make me do their threats through me

I'm telling the truth good luck it might be a retarded satanic group not military I am and have always been a patriot unless it was this nation

What the fuck are you talking about, dude? You sound like you're having a delusional manic episode.

If you have something to say regarding a criminal complaint of someone abusing you or your mother, you must compile a reasonable statement. I can't make sense of what the fuck you're on about except that obviously you're having some kind of manic episode.

I have memories to prove I'm right unless they give me a lobotomy I'm right

Because I'd never assault my mother ever they are trying to violently reprogram everyone I'm talking to or telling about this GL it has to be a double blind by observers to obvserve it

I guess it was a power of God and once and existence I remember everything I was right you'll never prove it unless you get them and permenatnly get rid of them

They'll create a false flag against me they're turbo shitposts you catch them in lies all of the time which other people say are real that they convice they are right I don't control people there is one group threatening to blow me up like terrors they dbaned the server they broke in and admitted it to get away with it

ANd right when they're about to be fine they abuse them again and try to blow up their consciousness they think it's funny

They don't even do this to people in guantanamo bay who get 5 hour breaks they've boarded me before

Not at all I'm actually sane or was sincerely a psychologist

They made me post or was because they are here you know they are there because they take

GL you'll prove it I know they're there they take my stuff and hit me until I do what they say

So why are you raving like a lunatic online? Is it because you think someone's watching you and seeing you type all this is giving them a rise?

Dude, how old are you? This is straight up delusion. Do you hear them sometimes? Do you imagine them in your house?

Dude, there are solutions to all this shit. Cameras, microphones, surveillance, independent investigations, rational analysis, etc. You can find the exact truth and not sit there and let yourself go insane.

If they loose they loose their brains forever and live lies forever but they come back and abuse the shit out of them until they do what they say

Because I recognize delusion when I see it, having been there and done that for some time, let me give you some advice to regain control of your life.

#1. Setup surveillance equipment. A webcam with some capture software can suffice if you're poor as shit, too, but for under $500, you can get a real DVR and cameras for around your house. Hell, do both, go through and watch the motion triggered events. Set one up in a hallway where you would see anyone. Cameras in all entrances. It's that simple.

2. Realize that your perceptions are not necessarily reality. We can only go by our perceptions, but they are not always right. That's why you need to cameras

3. Document and record any relevant events, and keep those records. Over the months and years review them and you'll have moments of clarity where you realize you're imagining things and allowing a chain reaction of thoughts to blind you with delusions.

And if you're not having delusions, that's the only way to verify that. You'll alienate everyone around you if you're not careful with believing every thought that crosses your mind. You'll destroy yourself with your imagination if you let it run amock. You must maintain control and order. It goes without saying that if you're having these kinds of thoughts, whether objectively real or not, you must not use psychoactive substances that exacerbate the symptoms.

everyone is delusional on some level. except a few people..

They just violently assaulted me for going to get my mail they electroshock you for years for drinking coffee they burn off taste buds for no reason they're the government I think they just snuffed me

Obama used to call us the expendables which means he tries to get rid of us permanetly and get away with it because he doesn't give a fuck

They try to tame human beings and control them for life for being alive it is my life you cannot make me do shit they feed them one truth about themselves and then they abuse them

They frame them all it all dissappears for obama because he's an idiot who thought he could do what ever the hell he wants then his idiot wife goes on tv and gaslights all of women by telling them they voted against their voice when they voted trump and they knew they did

There is no persuit of happiness for this happenning I didn't know the law prove it was a fake poly

I typed proving