ALPHA Anti-Trump and BETA pro-Trump veterans debate Donald Trump's record

ALPHA Anti-Trump and BETA pro-Trump veterans debate Donald Trump's record

youtube.com/watch?v=Mm0zfuNqkXI

BUMP

BOOP

I love how the cuck has to wear a hat just to remind people he's a totally real veteran.

Anti-Trump guy I'm sure I could beat the shit out of easily

Pro-Trump guy I could never take in a fight

oh I see, you used internet buzzwords so one's right and the other's wrong

Women in Saudi Arabia are increasingly given rights as the country becomes more globalized and it's 100% thanks to liberals such as Hillary Clinton. Guy on the right is a retard but that shouldn't be surprising considering how he supports Trump and all.

Even with that nigger lemons bias the real vet won

The guy on the right doesn't suppoort trump.

his right

>there's a racial component
Tell that cuck that niggers, Arabs, gooks are muslims and they all commit terrorism.

>SEAL
>beta
>dresses alpha as fuck
>cuck dresses sloppily
>Calls out Islam unashamedly
>Maintains eye comtact with cuck the whole time
>Cuck wont look at him when he makes his point

Anti-trump guy's a paid shill, and has no basis for his arguments other than "WACISS BIGOT." Notice the way he sideswipes the point that the genuine vet raised that Islamic culture is by nature opposed to American values with ad hominem.

Baby killer vs true vet, not the first time an interview like this happened, the only respect that baby killer has from me is that he doesn't hide behind an image board to show that he's racist

The '''alpha''' anti-Trump vet looks like a typical whiny liberal college student.

This pretty much how the Bernie vs Trump debate would had gone. Trump made the right call to back out

Pretty Alpha user. He stood up to this bully and called out the Trump supporter a racist in his face.

>would you follow the orders to execute families of muslims as well as prisoners of war with 'bullets dipped in pigs blood'"?

>"there are certain things necessary to do in wartime. i will do what it takes"

and you call liberals brainwashed. holy shit.

that cuck in the middle got BEAT THE FUCK OUT

>stood up to this bully

>FASCIST, LOOK EVERYBODY HE'S A FASCIST
>oh shit it's not working
lol he tried to assassinate his character, then got his ass handed to him by being reminded he barely even fought relative to the guy he was sitting next to.

a better answer is that trump isn't going to do that, and trump said nothing to the like of doing that

and if he did, i wouldn't follow the order

>wow that was incredibly racist
>islam isn't a race
>wow okay well yeah whatever

this cuck just got fucking assassinated on live tv