It's a Paul embraces cuckolding episode

>It's a Paul embraces cuckolding episode

New episode tonight

Gretchen's foot game is legit.

I'm a worm!!!

That Paul and Vernon episode was goat though.
Something women will never understand

>her face when the bulls walk in

diamonds

That episode was great. It was also kinda brutal though too when you consider that Paul ultimately decides to stay and endure all of Lindsay's awfulness for the sake of his kid when Lindsay is probably gonna have an abortion behind his back.

True, but Paul is going to have enough of her by the end of the season and end it with her and bet better off

You guys actually watch this cuck show? I thought Sup Forums was redpilled.

I think the abortion is going to destroy Paul, he's gonna snap if it happens and he finds out.

Savage

The show makes fun of cuckolding/cuckolds, it's satire. It's actually a really great show if you're not an easily triggered Sup Forumstard.

>The show makes fun of cucks/cuckolding

Sure it does, cuck. Whatever it takes to rationalize consuming jew propaganda.

No doubt it's going to tear him apart

>on Sup Forums
>not consuming jew propoganda

>le redpilled trump supporter
>Inb4 "muh day of the rope"

It's amazing how sensitive you alt-right retards are. You're just as easily triggered as SJW's. Go back to your little echo chamber in Sup Forums where it's safe and warm.

damn that bitch is just the right level of thicc to make my dick diamonds
shame about everything else going on in the scene

You're as bad as he is

Kether Donohue is my waifu.

This scene would be pure cringe if it weren't for the wife's facial reactions towards the end.

>showcasing cuck meme bullshit on tv
>this shit could actually become a part of our culture

i want to nuke western culture.

>3rd-tier sitcom makes a joke about it
>part of our culture
the shitty Canadian comedy I just watched had an extended joke about fucking an ostrich, so I guess that's part of our culture too

This is what you get for forcing that word in every sentence on a chinese image board you cuck.

How attractive was the ostrich?

what the fuck

it was never shown on screen, but the consensus was that it was pretty sick and easy to subdue. No note on the attractiveness unfortunately

why does that guy remind me of myself?

i dont use the word. its fucking cancer

jesus

>Expect it to be making fun of "le dumb men"
>It turns out to be supreme brocore

its all people on this website talk about. some tv show is based on it. not based, but you get it. a couple of years ago, i had never head about cuckolding, now i cant seem to get away from it.

the funny thing is I just noticed this show has been going on for 3 years and there's been literally no mention of it on Sup Forums until this and it's been everywhere for the last week

it's totally the media forcing cuckoldry and interracial relationships and not Sup Forums going out of its way to repost things it gets offended by, no sirree