Amerifats

Lets have a good ole America hate thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M2fHQ9eULzk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Amerismalls

I'm 1/256th Irish and 1/128th Italian.

>The Finn is a gook and the Burger is a nig

The meme's are coming true

Americans are so dumb

>irrelevant countries try to get attention

You wish you were Swedish

top kek

Americans are really tiny. Is there something in their water whih causes this?

nobody outside of africa and the middle east wishes they were sweden though

>years perhaps
lmao what

I went to the usa 3 years ago, I'm 1.73 but almost everyone was shorter than me

but that's what he said

>t. white american

>american driving a manual

American university

How will amerismall ever recover?

This is why Civilization games are a poor substitute for historical knowledge.

>sweden trying to divert attention to someone else so everyone won't laugh at them

the modern american male

Top right dude is a leaf but I think he's doing it to be ironic. I hope.

>no vacation

lel

America is already muslim. They had a muslim president for 8 years

Well no shit, if people have murder tools they will commit murders with murder tools. However there's no correlation between the presence of guns and the overall homicide rate across the 50 American states and indeed the entire world, and the awful overall homicide rate in the US is simply due to wealth disparity and social conflict.

Why can't Americans stop killing each others?

I'd laugh, but then I remember how we have Smoleńsk crash remembrance cerimony on a MONTHLY basis just because our de-facto leader built his campaign on it.

>Canada beats Australia yet again

CA! NA! DA!
CA! NA! DA!

American "soldiers"

It's no wonder they never win any wars anymore.

I jump gears too, although I never accelerate with 1.

> t. a faggot cuck who thinks about the states constantly and has a giant folder of images devoted to the states, despite having never been to and knowing nothing about the country

you're literally the biggest joke in the western world and no one from /r9k/ to Sup Forums to /his/ to Sup Forums can help but laugh when they see you trying to talk shit like one of the big boys

why even try? i'm a first generation immigrant and i 100% guarantee you my skin is fairer than yours. let's compare with timestamps. i'm up for it. let's see how fast you ignore this challenge, just how you ignore the fact that your entire country is a multicultural feminist-ruled shithole where muslim rapists get lighter punishments than whites expressing an incorrect opinion

when's the last time sweden let in a white immigrant from western or eastern europe? the 70's? LOL

>t. Jamal Qua´tavious III

America is basically a police state.

Those poor bastards will never experience the freedom we have in Europe.

aaaand of course you ignore and dodge the challenge instantly. easily predicted

i guess it makes sense that you have to project and compartmentalize so hard what with living in the literal rape capital of the world. oh, sorry, runner up rape capital, forgot south africa for a second there

REEE MOBILITY SCOOTERS ARE OUT OF PERIOD

THERE WERE NO FURRIES IN THE MEDIEVAL AGE

Based kraut of truth.

Niggers. States with highest homicide rates have most niggers.

(It's actually poor people, but poverty level is closely correlated with race)

I never understood how people get so fat. I mean, she can't even live normally because of the dimensions of her body. wtf. How do these people not feel terrible 24/7? If I woke up looking like that, I would do non-stop exercise until I got fit again.

>what are werewolves

>literal rape capital of the world.
Yeah, and there were more people in attendance to Trump's inauguration than there were to Obama's, I presume?
Now instead of race baiting, how about you demonstrate what everyone else in this thread has demonstrated, your ability to speak a language other than your mother tongue?
I mean if you had time for that at school besides learning your pointlessly complex units system, and abstinence based sexual education.

Good point but still no spidermen or electricity.

>how they get so fat

Obesity and overeating re-wires your brain, making you into a food addict.

>How do these people not feel terrible 24/7?
They *do*, it's just that they get *used* to feeling terrible 24/7 and so it becomes their normal. These fuckers claim they're perfectly healthy and then get exhausted climbing up three steps. Cognitive Dissonance is a hell of a drug. Being fat also fucks with your brain and makes you dumber.

I hate fat people with a passion, but the good news is that being obese is it's own punishment.

>TFW obesity and its related illnesses kill more americans than guns or car accidents

>It's another Americans can't handle banter thread

I still kinda like you

>American penis juts out to spunk on other countries
>Europe lays on their back with their legs in the air, penis aimed at their own face

I like you too, french user. I'm actually enjoying the thread. Shit like and is fucking hilarious

t. 0.01 albedo white american

I get this though from the employer standpoint. Why pay someone for doing nothing? In return our overall salary's are higher than the world's

>Tfw glorious wanker master race

That is why Trump is coming to Poland this summer.

Our Sup Forums-approved regime should provide just enough oligarchic police state to make POTUS feel at home.

>>Europe lays on their back with their legs in the air, penis aimed at their own face
We are autonomously pleasuring ourselves. We're a strong continent who don't need noone else. I don't see how you could see that as a bad thing.

>from the employer standpoint.
That's the point. The rights of the workers and the interests of the employers don't align.
>Why pay someone for doing nothing?
So they don't go fucking crazy and burn out?

Holidays are considered recovery from working. They're necessary for you physical, mental, and emotional well-being

how does someone even become so mad

I'm the second guy I replied to. I wasn't even mad, just praising that user for knowing his shit.

The triggered Americans in here

Because you burn out. Just look at Japan.

>I replied to
Meant to say 'you', sorry.

This is a very serious discussion on geographical and I assure you I remain impartial and do not allow emotions to become a part of this.

>Euros make virgin justifications for eating their own cums while our penises point towards beautiful South American bunda
No I don't see how you have it better.

it's the native american (south american too) genes in their gene pool

>No I don't see how you have it better.
I understand you are the product of an imperialist culture and thus cannot fathom the concept of not needing others to get sexual pleasure. It's okay user.

I know, but we have vacation days. That's why people save up for vacation days to do fun things on their vacations. Every job usually allows you to take 2 o maybe 3 weeks off to do what you want. That is why you save up money, your own money.

Let me put this another way, when an employer is hiring and they have to consider a employees value in being paid full wages on days he is not even in the work place, that employer will be far more stingy in who he hires. You can look at the number, our natural unemployment rate is generally around 4%. The UK is around 5%. Spain now has 25% unemployment with 50% youth unemployment. Those types of unemployment were called the great depression in the U.S., but that is regular ol' spain to them. Everyone is better off in the long run without government required paid vacations, because those that need the jobs have them and aren't leaching of the resources of their neighbors in taxes. If you have the human capital enough to be in an industry where, through market forces companies have paid vacations, then good on you, you have done well. If not then you got a job that will pay more then the equivalent in any other country (especially in purchasing power) and you can do what ever the hell you want with your money.

youtube.com/watch?v=M2fHQ9eULzk

>but that is regular ol' spain to them
not really

well the point is still clear that they and France and Greece have higher unemployment levels through governmental structures they have chosen. The situations may fluctuate for each country, but ultimately each country is the master of their own fate. i.e. Venezuela vs. Chile

No it isn't. 25% is not regular for any country.

The employer can't be stingy because everyone gets the same amount of holidays depending on the hours they work. That's the law

Just give it up. He will defend his masters till the end.

Everybody seems to leave out the context of this one. The dude built a fucking lake, stocked it with fish, and fished from a boat in it. You can't do something like that without a permit.

Love the baited yanks who get so seething at these threads.

Also love the based yanks that join in shitting on shitty things.

That's wrong though, they are stingy in who they hire which translates to how many people they hire. We wouldn't have traditionally 1% less unemployed people than you unless it was for a reason. It's not the cholesterol that drives us to work more than the UK, its that we have a freer business environment that is more conducive to taking risks i.e. hiring people on the margin of the employer's utility. If they were going to hire a guy who might turn out to be a bozo it might not be worth the risk to pay him that vacation you know he will take. It might be better to invest in more technology or overtime hours than hiring that extra guy. But look you could be that guy on the margin that an employer is looking to hire one day.

People generally want to improve their station in life and understand that it is through work that they can do that and make a better life for their descendants, hopefully. There are no special people, everyone in the world is born capable of doing the same work. What is different is what rules and structures your society is placed in. 1% does not sound like a lot, but it amount to hundreds of thousands to millions, depending on where you are from. That 1% is filled with a fathom of human tragedy that may come across as a statistic, but is very real to the people suffering through it.

Why not?

I mean compared with that seems like a more reasonable assumption

Because it changes the landscape and drainage patterns, it puts people at risk if your completely uninspected levees fail, probably a dozen other reasons I can't think of. It's just too big a project to pull off without some sort of record and oversight.