You mad white boy?

You mad white boy?
Times are changing we're fucking your women instead of having you raping ours

Other urls found in this thread:

theblog.okcupid.com/race-and-attraction-2009-2014-107dcbb4f060
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I am asian but stop this fucking stupid shit.

K

But the white Devils need to learn to stop being superior though

Yes stop it. I'm an asian female and my boyfriend is white and if anybody rapes anybody in our bedroom it's me having my way with him.

dont care because i wape *tips fedora core*

Fuming you yellow skin cunt

What a disgrace to your own race
Only us men are allowed to enslave our enemy's women

The redhead is kinda cute and the one on the ground to her left looks like she's sturdy as fuck.

hahaha yeah were gonna believe that when in the first pic you've posted you got a major case of hover hand

This

cringe thread?

Research shows that every race is more attracted to someone of their own race. It's unanimous in research that, on average, white women find white males much more attractive than any other race. Not only that, but within all other races of women, whites are consistently second most attractive, except for black women

me on the left

Keep crying virgin white boy
Your race is on a suicide watch from niggers and the great eastern empire of men

^ freindzoned af

^ looks camp af, could be wrong, but doubt it

^ fair play

i actually don't care because asians are not the same thing as niggers. actually asians are considered aryan.

I just kinda feel bad for him because he's not white. Good on him though. When a girl has it in her mind to marry a doctor, nothing gets in her way.

I don't care my Nazi, that's what America is about.

>comparing eastern Asians civilization to other minority
This is why your shit is failing

>the obligatory gay male friend of the gang

Why should I be mad? I hope that you tutoring her in math is helping her out.

Whatever helps you cope, bud. Also [citation needed]

Guy looks like an autismo

Jokes on you I fucked almost 70% of them
And I have a gf as well she's in the front
What are you gonna do about it virgin

lol @ the blowback to salty OP.

It's so fucking obvious OP is hapa.

I could care less if someone from another race dates someone else. It seems like you're the one trying to cope. You probably never even kissed a girl lol.

And here's a 5 year study from a major dating app: theblog.okcupid.com/race-and-attraction-2009-2014-107dcbb4f060

I'm sure you're capable enough of researching the topic yourself if you're so interested

Did you read what OP said? He's FUCKING your women. Also low level racism

I believe you. But, remember, going balls deep and still not able to reach her hymen is not something to brag about.

>tiny penis much?

Most asian guys who date out don't even like that, they're much bigger and hairier.
I'm asian myself and these threads are pure cringe and don't accomplish shit.

It's that meme again
No I'm not Elliot Rodger
I just have a thing for white girls
I'm actually a financial analyst at Goldman Sach so you're right except for the white part
Nice try but no

no, you can keep this shit

It's funny because they keep coming back for more

Rather you than the nigger

>I could care less if someone from another race dates someone else.
>Replying to race bait thread
Try harder, lad.

I replied to the thread with factual research ;)

And yet you believe you're not trying to cope.

Of course they do. Their boyfriends aren't threatened by you, and they get a B- in Calculus.

Clearly not Asian.

Just admit that you're a failure and we're the horizon

This man is clearly threatened.

>White wine.

Gay, ..next.

yep cant compete with that, just gonna die off
be sure to mistreat the niggers for us...

I just saw a thread in /r9k/ where a 6' Chinese man was complaining that Asian males are the lowest wrung on the dating ladder for white women.
Which is it OP?

The thread is already dead

good luck azn/b/ro.

Dude, im pretty sure hes gay. In the 2nd picture his elbow his forearm is rotated so his elbow is in, which is commonly what women do. He's drinking wine and in the one where he's wearing white with jeans he has his chest out like girls do.

Ive lived with a gay dude for 2 years now and I live in a trendy af suburb i know my shit

Although i did see 2 guys holding hands and it was fucking weird like they were being forced to

OP, got one where we can clearly see his hand with fingers straight? If his index finger is longer than his ring finger it means he got more prenatal estrogen and that makes him like 50% more likely to be gay