Hi Sup Forumsros

Hi Sup Forumsros.

Seeing her tonight, we're gonna have some edibles and hang out at the beach.

I think she's half black, and I'm usually not into darker girls, would you guys go for it? Does she pass?

Middle one

>nigger hair
>nigger eyes
>nigger nose

yeah no

On one hand I'm happy that you're getting some pussy.

On the other hand,

>a
>fucking
>half
>negro

Yeah dude shes cute
Cuter than the average b user
Dont fuck it up

Abigail?

I came on her face

she's obviously a mix, so it all depends on how she acts.

in pic 2 she has 2 white friends, so she's probably totally white-washed and would be a solid fuck

steer clear if she's friends with a bunch of nignogs

Shit music taste

Stunner remember always give her more to lower her inabitions

Better than rap at least. I'd fuck her but probably wouldn't wife her. Although you could help the gene pool by bleaching her.

>I'm usually not into darker girls
bitch is whiter than the moon

6/10 would do sex

>Does she pass
>"She"
>"Pass"

user...

Le 56% is a me.....

He's referring to her features you dumb fuck

Dude she’s a fine ass girl.

At least she’s only half nigger.

10/10 would bang

Kek maybe she is white for you nigger

Op show us your messages so I can copypasta

LMAO HAHAHHA is this really what americans look like? I thought the "le 56%" was a meme, but holy shit hahahahaha not

I had no idea these creatures are real, WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT? HAAHAH

IT'S LIKE THE WORST OF A WEIRD NORMAL GIRL MIXED WITH THE WORST OF A NIGGER

YOU FUCKED UP AMERICA YOU FUCKED UP HAHAHA

HAHAHAH you fuckin virgin fgt you would bang wouldn’t you

OP here. I listened to you guys, cancelled on her. She's too black for me. I'm Jewish by the way, quite a dark and musky one(Syrian Jew)

>this is a 10/10 in America
wew. She's ugly as sin.
in this photo she's fine, tho. would fuck with head covered.

nah man I'm Czech, here people actually look like people and women look like women, I've never seen such an abomination in my life before

Hilarious stuff really

Get the fuck out and go to israel you kike

give her a fake name, phone number and bang her, have fun, but then make a clean getaway. her father is black. white men don't go for black women, at least not to marry and/or breed. Means she has daddy associations with blacks, means she fucks blacks, means she is garbage.

She looks like a person

She's a weird beige thing, not white, not black, not anything. Not a person.

Humans come in different colors. Her skin color Is blatantly the same as those who identify as white.

I would insert penar.

Are you serious? No it isn't, have you seen a person that's actually white and not an american mutt?

>The GROWLERS
At least she's self aware

She has some great lips for sucking some dick.
Smash, then boot the boot the bitch.

lol Sup Forums is confusing as fuck, someone post a picture of someone as light as her in in black chicks threads the tards come in saying "she's not really black, look how light she is". Now she's "too dark".

lol make up your fucking minds, Sup Forumsros

Bang that shit, but never settle down. Marry and you will eventually see the dark side. It's always asking for three-fiddy during the holidays and telling you your girl was a ho in high school.

Ugly as fuck.

Sup Forums is just different groups of retards yelling. keep it in mind and it all makes sense.
Dark skin is no deterrent. I've seen those thin nubian bitches that look like they could stare down god and a half without breaking stride. I'd snap my dick off inside one of those no fucking hesitation

go ahead man!

The Growlers are the wokes people choice of music or what?