Give me one good reason we shouldn't go back to selling niggers in pet stores

Give me one good reason we shouldn't go back to selling niggers in pet stores.

PROTIP: You can't.

Also general nigger hate thread I guess

I hate niggers too

Nigga heil

Why would I buy a nigger? You would have to pay me to deal with one of those things.

OP here

If I was a farmer I'd sure as hell rather replace a few niggers each year for 50buks than she'll out for a new combine harvester.

1 combine that lasts maybe 10 years + needs maintenance or 7000 niggers over a lifetime. It would be an easy choice.

When a nigger stops performing you simply feed it to the rest of the pack and go down the store and get a new one. It's a fantastic solution.

Don't tap on the glass. It hurts them.

The cost of a nigger back then is equal to a few grand today, of course depending on a few things

I'd find a nice looking female one and just have a personal fuck toy.

I hate you niggers

Why would a nigger be worth more than 50 these days. Its supply and demand. There are loads of niggers, so they will be sold off cheap. Think of them like a disposable pen, sure you can buy a nice, expensive boutique pen but why bother when all you need is something to do a job that you won't miss when it breaks.

maybe have them push a wheel like in conan rigged to a generator for renewable energy

The worst about niggers as equipment is they need feeding and water, even if they're not working. It's like a machine that must be kept running even when not in use.

No wonder most of them ended up in landfills.

because I want my pets to be smart and loyal

>Give me one good reason we shouldn't go back to selling niggers in pet stores.
>PROTIP: You can't.
Are you an idiot? If I want a pet that lays around all day, eats my food then fucks up my house I'll buy a cat, they are way cheaper.

Niggers would be terrible pets, you idiot.

If niggers are pets then it's not murder, it's euthanasia. If it's not doing what you like then you can just take them round back like ol' yeller.

The only need water and a basic diet to keep them functional. To be honest I'd make sure mine were grateful enough to eat anything they are given by starving them for a few days at a time to mimic their natural habitat.

Dafuq did Gen. Nigger ever do to you? Is that you Steve?

>plot twist OP is a nigger in a pet store posting this thread in hopes of being bought

found the nigger lover.

HNNNNNNNNGGGGG

Why are you using the singular, newfriend?

the fuck are you talking about

Everybody loves African goddesses.

I could use a half dozen pinkies for my baby boa.

Because the store that sells them would lose a shit ton of money from never selling such a shitty pet.

Cause we're gonna come in, shoot your dumb ass, and free them.

M E R I C A

Would you fuck a black woman?

Maximum value of any of those disgusting black things is about 100 of whatever the local currency is where you are.

Inb4 the local currency is niggers

Why would anyone buy a nigger?

No. Don't find blacks attractive so should find it hard to keep a boner.

Faggot