I bought my fiance a Bad Dragon dildo for Valentine's Day. AMA

I bought my fiance a Bad Dragon dildo for Valentine's Day. AMA

Pic related is the dildo

I just wrote some cute stuff for my bitch and bought a box of condoms.

Why?

Because feminine ass needs stuffing?

Me and some buddies were making jokes about the site (in a totally straight manor). She was around us and didn't know what we were talking about. I showed her the site for context. Later that night she asked me more about the dildos they sold and what is special about them. This peaked her interest, so I figured I would let her pick one out and I would pay for it as a gift.

Out of curiosity, what general area of the United States do you live in? MidWest? Not near a large city?

Check'd

Midwest, near a fairly large city.

I get a raging boner thinking about the demographic data Bad Dragon has regarding their clients. I'm really curious to see the ethnicity and annual salary of the average Bad Dragon user.

Quite the fetish Sup Forumsro.
If it helps, my fiances income is about 18k a year, ona a hourly rate of $9.80 I think.

bought my bitch a horse dong such a slut

MUH DICK

Nigga you gay. That's obviously a dude, isn't even trappy.

More?

What's it like knowing without a doubt that your gf is a slut for dick other than yours? You know the one thing all BD have in common? They're fucking huge in girth and length.

In b4 she dumps you for a nigger or a hung dude with piercings in his dick.

I know, I have seen this webm before. Still gets me diamonds

Why not go for the sheath?

What is there to think about? The publicated the user data two years ago and wonder o wonder it was 75% gay men using them.

>having to rely on sex toys to please your significant other

Do you have a link to the source?

Highly doubt that user. She didn't want a massive horse dong. And the one she selected was a small size.
(Pic related for proof of size).
I think she is more into it for the exotic shape and feel.

ITT: OP gets cucked by a fitting dragon

Maybe another time. Idk if we would use it a lot, or if I would even like it

Sorry to disappoint, but I please my fiance very well. Plus sex toys add more variety for us so we can enjoy sexy time more.

Deep down, you know I'm right.

She never had any clue what these dildos were until a mentioned them, and she had has plenty of opportunities to either purchase a larger human shaped dildo, or leave. Neither one of those has happened.

probably a good idea to look into piercings and implants now she wont be satisfied by normal dick

>>having to rely on sex toys to please your significant other
the kissless virgin has spoken, way to show what an inexperienced tard you are!

this

My gf bought me a fleshlight for christmas, you did good, the best gift one can give is sexual liberation.

So what you're saying is that you've introduced a dildo in the relationship when you have an allegedly working dick? You might as well just wear a strap-on.

I have that one, it's all black though. I struggle with the tip.

>I have to buy her a dildo to please her
>inexperienced
>tard
Sorry, but I am going to have to disagree

She already had vibrators and various toys before we were together. I only introduced a different kind.

She said she may get me a bad dragon pussy as a return gift.

My point still stands.

But isn't that a dude?

Sorry but it doesn't. You implied I >introduced a dildo into the relationship.
It was already a part of it. Since the beginning

>>I have to buy her a dildo to please her
>>inexperienced
>>tard
>Sorry, but I am going to have to disagree
again, your inexperience is showing, the massive sales in sex toys that couples buy blows your shallow view out the water, my gf wouldn't try anal but agreed to try an anal dildo and she loved it and i'm a happy man, get out your basement sometime and try the real world.

lol @ all the fuckless virgins telling you she isn't satisfied because she has toys.. fucking young morons. Until you've been in a long relationship, you can't say shit, you fuckin' weebs.

And?

Sorry but you're a fucking faggot dude

Isn't that Kitsune or whatever his name is?

This is the true inexperience

>doesn't agree with anal
>appreciates an anal dildo

Something smells fishy around here, muahahahaha

>inb4 she ask's you to get them

This

Does Tess mean anything to you OP?

Thanks

this user is right not only are toys part of a healthy long term relationship they are part of a healthy sex life for women in general.

>my gf wouldn't try anal but agreed to try an anal dildo and she loved it
Hmmmm?
>and i'm a happy man
Literally cucked out of anal by dildo

Hypothetically speaking. If your partner, assuming she's a female, has to buy a dildo because she's into DP during intercourse, then your penis alone is not enough to satisfy. Granted there's way more to it than that and is more of a swinger kink, but saying that toys, dildos/vibrators specifically, isn't a replacement for something less desirable would be false.

There's tons of sex toys out there, and yes, they're fun, but there's a huge psychological aspect that you guys don't seem to grasp.

>>doesn't agree with anal
>>appreciates an anal dildo
>Something smells fishy around here, muahahahaha
what?..meaningless garbage..

How does it feel being you? Is it weird?

pretty much

>peaked

pics of her using said dildo?

Pretty much this, Bad dragons breakdown is gay/bi single men, followed by couples, then women.

But the couples are typically return customers looking for bigger and kinkier shit as the years go on.

They out buy the guys, who typically buy 2-5 things.

But the single women? fuck they are basically like meg with a pack of hotdogs.

I ordered it a few days ago, so it hasn't shipped yet. Maybe in a future thread.

Why do I get the feeling that's a guy.

Cuz it is gayboi

fucking newfags can't see when it's a boi or a gril.

you ever think some guys just like watching their women play with themselves? forcing her to masturbate infront of you? humiliation? something other then a normal dick like a 14 speed oscillating pulsating dildo?

youre grasping at straws with your theory

>Isn't that Kitsune or whatever his name is?
Brock and his femboy

You really need to reread my post.

>she's into DP during intercourse
>swinger kink

These are not the same as watching your partner masturbate with a dildo.

You're not wrong, but this seems like a generalization. Not all women are the same. Some can't cum from penetration. Some need clitoral stimulation. Having a dildo inside and her man's tongue outside, for example.

Different strokes for different folks.

fucking thank you. How hard is it to use piqued? I mean, fuck. For all the White superiority threads here, they sure don't seem to know or care how to effectively communicate.

yep cute femboy

>Top kek
>disgust in dragon dildos

Says the dude who totally entered into this post, browsed the images, and then posted a comment. GG, faggot. Troll better.

>manor

You must live.

piqued*

Congrats! You are gonna make your fiances pussy bigger.

It's not that big

also

>fiance
>she

yea you are correct i thought it was one of those massive bad dragon ones...make her stay away from those bro.