What anxiety meds can I get to stop caring what normalfags think?

what anxiety meds can I get to stop caring what normalfags think?

Just need something to shut out feelings of inferiority / self hate I get in public for a couple months while I try get my first job, build some self confidence

street drugs are also an option

Cipralex helps, but it doesn't shut down anxiety completely.
I need to get out of this hell.

didn't think this would be a problem for a strong irish lad, just hit someone at night
ask them for cigarettes and when they stop to talk just hit them, you'll feel great

Any kind of benzo or antidepressant should work. I find hydroxyzine useful but most people don't ime

if you have those feelings than you are inferior

only Greece can help you

Find out what causes you to feel inferiority. Then fix it.

he is irish
literally everything about his existence is inferior

I've been through 3 anti-depressants. I'm one of the rare cases where sexual dysfunction was permanent. Just tried out duloxetine last month and it took away my feelings of guilt 100% to the extent I'm not willing to take, I don't want to be turned into a psychopath/robot.

>no social skills
>lisp
>speech impediment
>american accent because social anxiety and depression led me to replace friends with movies as a kid
>jobless
>NEET two years
>21 and balding
>dropped out of university

I tried working a job 6 months ago and ended up relying on drink every night to forget the humiliation I felt dealing with customers all day. Was non-stop forcing myself to approach people and the self-hate didn't go away because I had nothing to feel proud of, I was working for my dad so I didn't even have a real idependent job to be proud of.

xanax, but it makes you mellow as well

That means the duloxetine worked. That's what antidepressants do.

best just kill yourself then

die as a pathetic irish subhuman
or live like a Greek

also before people tell me I'm weak relying ondrink, obviously I'm not denying I'm a sad weak cunt. But I literally didn't eat first 3 days and barely slept, alcohol is all that got me through.

mellow is fine. don't even mind it fucking with memorisation, it'll be another year at least till I try university right now just need to build confidence and some kind of base.

I don't want an anti-depressant. it's scary as fuck I could be an asshole to someone and my brain tells me to feel sorry but there's zero guilt at all

I'm still a few years from considering suicide, got many different things to try out first

Do you still drink regularly? More likely to be causing anxiety than helping it if you've been drinking every day for a long time

then die as a subhuman

>american accent

lmao i know this feel. i spend my childhood playing halo with americans on xbox live, developed an american accent.

no been off drink since start of February. I tried weed though and it mightve made things worse, but I've stopped that too. I'm completely clean minus about 10 different supplements every day, and Ieat clean too.

kek I played a lot of Halo 3 too

at least you're not English-speaking, with me it's cripplingly obvious and humiliating when someone asks where I'm from and I say X suburb of Dublin and they look at me strange.

After started taking med for schizophrenia, less frequently I have flashbacks of embarrassing moments and make weird screams. I'm afraid this could be a tradeoff with memory.

ice is nice

>at least you're not English-speaking

actually i am, just in italy right now. i know what you mean, "oh you're from ----, that's weird you don't have the accent"

>lisp
>speech impediment
I bet there's some kind of "rehabilitation" process, probably government funded. Look into it and join some class/support group about this.

>jobless
>NEET two years
Also big problem, go get a job. Preferably not in the service industry, but you can get a job, ireland has low unemployment and decent wages.

After doing these two things you'll be feeling much better, guaranteed. Lisp can't be cured but it can be controlled.
Also ask your doc to slowly get you off the anti-depressants to get your dick back up and running.

went to speech therapist last year, big waste of time. Because my speech is legible she wouldn't even acknowledge my 's' lisp, but at the time I asked /adv/ and they said yeah I have a pretty grating lisp.

I was thinking of just applying for job at supermarket because I'll be forced to talkto people non-stop and maybe eventually stop giving a shit what people think.

this turned into a blogpost thread really fast, really I just need advice on possible meds to take for first couple months because last time did not work out so well.

>I'm one of the rare cases where sexual dysfunction was permanen

I was thinking of taking meds since I have anxiety too, to the point I'm developing a gastric ulcer, but I prefer that than lose my dick

permanent sexual dysfunction isn't listed as a side effect, just saying since I went on sertraline for 2+years I've had really weak erections.

there are anti-depressants without sexual dysfunction too

I fell infatuated with this girl I met at a party two months ago. Now every time I talk to her to think about that night (we spent hours talking inches away) I feel anxiety and sometimes fall into depression.

Worst of all I have a gf and she knows I do.

Propofol or ketamine to really take the edge off

heroin

I just ordered ketamine and speed last night, really hopeful about these. Never heard of propofol though. Microdosing ketamine can help people with depression/axniety apparently, while amphetamine can make some more anxious while making others outgoing / confident

You can try shrooms or salvia to try to sort out everything you have in mind.
>sexual dysfunction
Does it mean you don't want to have sex or you just can't get a boner? Sometimes I think that it will be good for me to end my suffering but as I know there's almost no way I can get rid of my libido.

I was honestly joking but be careful, it might throw you into a hyperaggressive panicky state and don't OD and die of aspiration, that's an inductive anesthetic

your problems can likely be fixed via psychological treatment, drug-free

Top 3 tips to get you through

1. Get out more and get sunlight
2. Find the best gym in your city, regardless of how much it costs, and go there
3. Quit video games

Trust me bro, I have been through it, fell inside the dark well a couple of time in 30 years of life, but always managed to come out. The reason why you should do these 3 things is self explanatory.

You got this bro

any kind of beta blocker

>Anti-depressants
That's where you're wrong. Next time you go see your shrink act distracted and tell him you think your depression may be adhd induced. He might prescribe you ritalin or adderall if youre lucky. Abuse it at will and say goodbye to your insecurities and hello to schizophrenia which, let's be honest, is an upgrade from your current state.

Benzos or Beta Blockers

Prozac.

Stims can cause psychosis but not schizophrenia

Basically the same thing minus the negative symptoms

Go to Sardinia, you'll see that the normie/robot, or even worse alpha/beta dichotomy is a modern social construct

Based Japan