Quiz time, Sup Forums

Define "millennial"

No googling allowed.

Someone born past the 80's.
I think.

Someone who is under the age of 18 when the new millennium rolls around?

someone who didnt grew up with spongebob.

people born after 1990

(you)

edgy retard that thinks being gay and stupid is funny

Born between 1982 and 1994 this generation is something special, cause Mom and Dad and their 5th grade teacher Mrs. Winotsky told them so. Plus they have a whole shelf of participation trophies sitting at home so it has to be true.

They believe themselves to be highly intelligent, the teachers and lecturers constantly gave them "A"'s in order to keep Mom and Dad from complaining to the Dean. Unfortunately, nobody explained to them the difference between and education and grade inflation so they tend to demonstrate poor spelling and even poorer grammar.

Most Millennials are so fucking retarded they don't even know they're Millennials.

The few who do know insist they're so super special that their birth year should be it's own extra super special generation.

We should give the Millennial name to Gen Z, and call those born between 1980 and 2000 the Snowflake generation.

People born after 1980 and grew up during the turn of the MILLENNIUM.

Really though, it's the kids born in the 1990's and who are in college now that are the problem. They're all a bunch of retards who have been coddled their whole lives.

My peers.

I hate my generation. A bunch of over-entitled brats with no work ethic.

Sure the boomers fucked up the job market, but it's not like these lazy fucks would work even if they had a job.

They're mostly soft though. We'll probably be mostly wiped out by the Happening. That would probably be for the best. The lazy and weak culled while the intelligent and resourceful millennials get an opportunity to rebuild and perhaps redeem this fucking generation.

95% of Sup Forums

Born between 1984 and 2000.

Characterised by being notably misrepresented in the media, having a neoclassical tendency (if white male) and a resurgence of modernism in the face of the postmodernism that's being pushed by gen x, who have even taken to imposing censorship strictly against millennials. Millennials believe that the media is more corrupt and more biased than the government, which exhibits itself as a surge of authoritarianism as found in Europe.
Evidence:
>88% of millennials disagree with affirmative action (MTV 2014)
>Trumps highest demographic is amongst millennials, ironically under voting age
>characters like Sargon of Akkad has become more popular than Anita Sarkasian despite the latter being given an official, authorised UN platform to represent millennials

This is actually quite undemocratic, as millennials disagree with these tactics which are being used to supposedly help millennials.

Millennials will be known as the pioneers of the pop philosophy movement known as "contemporarism," a play on the fact that modernism once meant "right now" but now means pre 1960, which was replaced by "contemporary" meaning right now.

Also, pic related is literally their avatar... Who has a striking resemblance to an Australian man who wishes to remain unnamed.

I agree

Gen x found

No, sir, millennials have been framed as retarded to appease and console your fear that a generation who grew up with free information is inherently more intelligent than you. This scares the gen x.

It's all about media manipulation, millennials know this.

a dumb stupid asshole who is younger than me

Someone born between about 1987-2005 who holds contemporary / popular views on most political issues.

millenial

see pic

People born between 80s and 00s

Because they will be the "youth" of the nation nowadays and are therefore the group who will take over the nations.

Answer: Anyone I don't like.

The most divided generation since Vietnam, and also the most lost.

Simultaneously entitled and jaded. Times are hard and they're only going to get harder. The ones that come out the other side of it will either be tough as nails or totally spineless and worthless.

Crystal child.

This.

Everyone currently alive and with some years left in them will see some radical changes in the world. I'm talking the end of an era, fall of America, WW3, post-apocalyptic shit.

Political scientists are saying we're on the brink of disaster.

I've been waiting to post this

Anyone over a thousand years old.

A person who by this point in time is between the age of 18~30. Who was most likely born from a gen X. Qualities usually include postmodern beliefes, lackadaisical work ethic, and fathers to the generation after who will be the cultural revolutionarys that will reture all to a more traditional believe system. Also raised by Gen X gives us this air of delusion considering we were raised by dreamers and coddlers. Also most likely raised in a broken household due to Gen X's beliefes of rebelling against the traditional.
Note. This doesn't apply to all.
Finally a few of my favourite posts from anons on this type of topic.
Talking about boomers...
"I don't blame them for their ignorance or their prosperity. How they were preyed upon by ideologues or how easy of a ride they had into their careers, but what irks me is how they suddenly don't remember getting poached by job recruiters while in highschool, or how those entry level jobs were enough to support a family and keep a roof over your head, then how they have the gaul to call us "entitled" for wanting what they had, after needing a college education and a mountain of debt just to begin an entry-level job in any field capable of being a career."
Talking about millennials...
"Debt, economic hoplesness, poor health spurring mental illness, directionless lives, false values meant to maintain status quo, rather than benefit the common man and create community among the people.

Unhealthy, plastic society, basically."

someone from reddit

An elder vampire who has survived over a thousand years by preying on the weak. The newly turned fear and respect their power.

The last generation in the USA where whites are the majority

I'm not saying that in a denigrating way you dumb fuck

>Born between 1982, and 1994 this generation is something special. Due to their mother, father, and 5th grade teacher Mrs. Winotsky told them why. Additionally they have an entire shelf of participation trophies sitting at home; therefore, their parents and teacher couldn't possibly be incorrect.

>They believe themselves to be highly intelligent. Their teachers, and lecturers constantly gave them "A's" in order to keep mom and dad from complaining to the dean. Unfortunately, nobody explained to them the difference between an education, and grade inflation so they tend to demonstrate poor spelling, and even poorer grammar.
Fuck off, and don't lump us all in with those...."i uv u bae ;-) 100%" cancer.

like boomers, but with the internet