cool i ate an apple the other day ama

what was his name?

did it taste good?

what kind?

not falling for that user

Was it disappointing?

How much did it cost OP?

position?

not for me at least, i'm pretty sure she came too, but she could be faking so idk

How big red you are?

this bitch is so annoying

how does it make you feel, that you lost virginity at the age off fucking 18?

a few months of investment, i'd say it paid off

Pics or it didn't happen.

how big is your willy?

i thought i should kms for the first few minutes after but then i realized i had fucked a girl and i'm fine with that actually

did you liked putting it in the ass?

mostly missionary, we tried doggy for a bit but i was almost cumming so it was like 2 min

i don't use imperial cause fuck off america
18 cm

sorry if i came out as offensive
i started my sex live at age of 15, however i know most of my friend started arround 17-18
just curious how it feel, since i've never asked anyone about it
'cause i felt like a king of fucking life at that time (now when i think about it it's kinda scary, I basically have fucked few 15yo girls, if I put it like this)

I feel disappointed with sex but only after.

nah it's ok m8, i see what you mean.
i legit didn't knew how to react once i realized i had lost my virginity tbh

why so?

i can give you a tip about sex life tho
whatever are your dirty fetishes etc, never bring them to bed. you know, this feeling of guilt after you cum to one of your kinks? when it actually happens it's 100x worse
(you're talking to a guy who's into trap shit, and have sucked dick while having a gf)

yeah i see what you mean. she was the one to tell me her fetishes (really normie shit like firefighters etc), for me it was fine but i dunno how she feels right now
also nice pics

This is bad advice.

If you feel bad about cumming to fetishes, you need to ask yourself why, and why you like it in the first place.

well i have footfetish and it's a-ok, my girl gives me footjobs i lick her it's fun and games
but sometimes i crave cock, or i want to be dominated, this kind of fetishes are the one to keep in chceck
>pic rel, my ass

i don't even have fetishes. surely i'd like to fuck a redhead or shit like that but i'm okay with that. surprisingly enough i find my gf to be the best girl i could fuck based on my preferences

how beta do you need to be to be ashamed of your own fetishses

oh so you're talking about these kinds of fetishes. yeah, makes sense, if i had one i'd keep them to myself as well
gr8 butt m8

Can you post a pic of her OP

You can blur her face out I just wanna see what you scored

You might want to visit a cuck thread or go onto /d/

it's not shame, just picture this
you have a girlfriend, she's hot, and you take fucking her for granted. if you have fucked up fetishes like scat, she might leave/judge/change with u. so it's better to keep that for yourself

unfortunately no. it's not that i don't wanna show her, it's just that she legit doesn't use social media. sounds like a shitty excuse but she's still here so i might get a shot, not sure
i can describe her if u want tho

Height, weight, eye color, hair color, bra size?

shes like 1.60, weighs about 50kg i'd say, has green eyes, blonde and most likely c-cups

Dont let it bother you bro, I lost my virginity to a girl I thought I loved years ago back when I was 19.

afterwards it was like " goddamn is this it? all this time iv been afraid of this shit? "

I busted pretty much as soon as i felt that the pussy wrap around my dick and suck me into its warm slimy heaven.

Then afterwards she wanted to go again, and when I started to fuck her again, you realize you could go for awhile, where otherwise before you thought " Oh Id never last that long "

I remember the immediate thought the second time I fucked her, it was like " oh okay I see how this works now "

And then we fucked for months like smurfs(till your are blue in the face) and she cut it off and started fucking some guy who worked at a MOE's southwestern restaurant..

My advice is to get yourself ready for heartbreak because your virginity taker never stays with you, you will obsess about her like you love her but really you just miss the sex.

However you will think about her atleast once a day for the rest of your life, despite how much pussy you get or how many relationships you have.

Its just how the way it goes im afraid, congrats bro! you just figured out how mediocre sex really is!

Disappointed in how it actualy felt?

I'm going to be called a white knight for this but if you like or love her don't post her pictures online (nude or not) without her permission. Even if she doesn't find out you will know what you did and unless you are a sociopath that can start to weigh on your mind.

Niiiiice

What were you in jail for?

So how was it like having your neg hole pos'd?

Who did you rape, Tyrone?

yeah i didn't expect to spend my whole life with her, but i'll definitely miss her. thanks for the advice too

Was it as good as you thought it was?

If she's a virgin she's probably not faking.

the second i posted my reply i thought about that. i've never really felt "guilty" not to the point other people feel, but i see what you mean, thanks bud

In her defense Moe's is fucking delicious

better. way better. i expected masturbation with lube basically, but it felt so fkn good

i'm just skeptical around girls in general, i'd be genuinely surprised if she said she faked it, seemed real

Well, she got herpes from the guy and called me trying to get on my case about giving her herpes, and I told I was clean, she was the first girl I fucked.

she was a real neurotic bitch who was trying to cover tracks, but the only person she could get herpes from is the other guy.

Fact is, its awesome to lose your virginity and take someone else's virginity, but for girls its like you open up pandoras box and they start to want to just fuck all the other guys they have previously been thinking about fucking.

And most the time the guys end up like heartbroken fools for awhile until you fuck someone else.

I was actually fucking the slutty 17 year girl next door that worked at the corner grocery not even 2 weeks later.

Id fuck her then cry about my ex, what a faggot I was back then.

it was good talking to you guys, also my first post on Sup Forums so i lost 2 virginities at the same day. i gtg, sort out some stuff, and as always
lurk moar

who is the girl in OP picture?