Tfw I have a 200 word essay due at 11:59 tonight but keep procrastinating on Sup Forums

>tfw I have a 200 word essay due at 11:59 tonight but keep procrastinating on Sup Forums
How fucked am I?

200 word? are you in 6th grade

Jesus man did you miss an 0? That's like two paragraphs ffs.

You're either a 6th grader or in a specail needs class.
One of these will get you banned.
The other makes you look bad.
Your choose op

What topic

>200 words

No guys I'm serious...it's for my online theater class and if I don't do this essay I won't be able to get a passing grade and won't get the elective credit this semester and I'll have to retake it next semester... I can't get off Sup Forums long enough to write 200 words what the fuck am I gonna do?

Fuck I wish my essays were only 200 words

well there's 60 words in that post alone...maybe you should have studied ya big doof

Bro its fucking 200 words, you wrote that many in the sentences you've been complaining with.

Pic, gfs tits

Sounds like you're pretty fucked. To hell with your theatre class. Why don't you come down to my basement and try some Zima soup?

Kys faggot. Who takes a theater class online anyways? Besides, you've probably typed 200 words just bitching about your 200 word essay.

>having this many replies for posting a stale meme from 5 years ago

more?

you could legitimately do 200 words in like 10 minutes
if you type it like 5 depending on your typing speed
also what the fuck is the point of theatre if you're not there in person

Slam face n2 keyboard 2 times. Saying hello to my profs.takes 500 in an email. IDK what dumb ass school you go to but that degree isn't worth it. Fuck your fist instead.

P.s.
I'm not in any stem classes
L.E.R./ Polly sci @RU

Two hundred words? Lol, I'll take the bait because I'm bored and writing two hundred words is literally the easiest thing I could think of doing right now. I'm already almost there at this point, not much longer to go. In fact, your post alone is twenty words; that's ten percent of your fuckin' essay right there guy! And get this, right at this very point in my 'essay', I'm already approaching close to one hundred words! Yes, that's right! And you know why? I'll tell you one trick, I double up on writing 'two hundred' instead of '200', and what's more, I get twenty seven more words explaining it right here! Haha! Wow this is too easy, are you that lazy user? This is literally the easiest thing I have probably ever done in my entire existence on this planet they call Earth. I actually think I am just going to stop now because this really is pointless and it is just way too easy for me. So anyway, I am signing off. I hope you enjoyed your lesson in learning just how easy it is to type two hundred words. Come on user, write your damn essay already.

I'd make my own thread for that, but if enough people want it I'll post another

You just gotta write your name at the top then copy and paste the word 'the' lots of times and set the font colour to white. Boom perfect crime

>all these newfags getting baited by stale pasta
It's sad what Sup Forums has become

youngandhealthy/10
thats how fucked you are, you fucking bitch

200 word essay? 30 minutes for write, review, rewrite, post. No problem.

this is a test

fuck yu

You think you have it bad? I'm expected to write an 11 word essay before monday and I haven't even begun reading the 20 page source material.

I'm just dropping out, I can't make it.

200 words is like 20 minutes of typing. Quit being a pussy and do it.

Make a thread and link it

200 word? Bruh what the fuck, if thats hard for you you're a fucking failure of a human and deserve to fail.

Suck it the fuck up and do it like a big boy.