Okay Sup Forumsros. About a week ago my eBay and PayPal got hacked by a ruski...

Okay Sup Forumsros. About a week ago my eBay and PayPal got hacked by a ruski. He ordered a shitton of iPhone cases to himself in Moscow, and a fucking dildo to my address. What do?

>pic related. Got it in the mail today

Thank him

Holy shit OP got rekt.

Mail ebay and paypal that this was a misunderstanding and someone got into your account?

try it out and post pics

well.. i got money back from paypal, so i basically got a free dildo. 2bad i'm straight and has a gf

well I guess he knew that OP was a fag

yeah, i did, and paypal gave money back. all hail Elon Musk!

OP are you an idiot? Isn't it obviously what you use it for?

Well, unlike most cases, OP is not a fag.

OP, you should try it. Trust me, it feels good and you will cum hard.

You don't know true pleasure until you try it. I did and I never look back.

Why so homophobic you cis cuck racist.

Hmm.. it would be a different matter if the dildo didn't look like a real fucking penis. It's actually scary closelooking to my own.

Well, fuck gays. Fuck niggers. And most of all, fuck jews.

>op obviously just bought a plastic cock because he's a fag
>decides to make a post and Sup Forums and screenshot it as "proof" it was a hacker when his mom finds it a year later

>When you try to cover up the fact you bought a dildo by saying a Russian scammer sent you one

OP is indeed a faggot

Guys I did accidentally get a vibrator, no joke. I bought a fleshlight ages ago.

When I opened it I got the fleshlight, but they also gave me this purple 5 inch vibrator. I didn't ask for it, yet they sent it. My guess is that it's mean to be shoved into the back of the fleshlight and turned on to vibrator the fleshlight, but I tried and it didn't really do anything for me.

>u woot m8

you dun fucked

You're the only one who'll know, don't matter what it looks like. A finger works fine but the bigger it is, the more intense.

You know when you cum and your butthole starts to clench? Imagine that 10x while it squeezes around whatever's in there. Fucking godly

Consider using it OP, it feels really good. I personally used dildos for a while and then even had sex with a black man here in Australia and you can literally cum just from penetration.
Now I am just a cock slut for BBC.

well, you should really kys rn

my mom actually had quite a laugh when i told her about it btw

Dildo + fap = great cumming

>op tries to deny his faggotation

>Shitton

Also, this seems like the dozens of scam emails I get monthly as a scare tactic to try to steal my login info.

You don't have to hide your faggotry on Sup Forums OP, it's okay.

I had a GF and she cucked me. She didn't just cuck me either, she had they guy shove his cock in my ass. He went deep and rough and literally it felt amazing and I shot cum all over my belly.

hot

thats 1 out of 12 beta

Why is there allways this one gay cuck who loves niggers that keeps posting unrelevant pics to threads?

OP convert to being bisexual. And let your GF do forced bi on you.

It's where she ties you up and instructs the larger cocked man to fuck you until you cum.

See how much of it you can fit in your ass, take a pic, mail it back to the ruskitrash.

Finally a good fucking answer.

OP how long is the dildo?

From looking at the pic it seems just 5-6 inches?

try to take it balls deep.

Frog faggot.

Use it OP, it's a lot of fun even if you're straight (both straight and gay men have a prostate). Just lube it up real good then slowly slide it in. Also if you're planning on using it again clean your ass out with a water syringe or put a condom on the dildo.

Rofl my wife just bought literally that same dildo. It's dual layered (soft outside and rigid inside) with a suction cup on the bottom

Han Long Dong

shove it up your ass

OP, you won't regret it. Cumming while you are receiving butt pounding makes your orgasm literally like 2x better.

If you don't believe me then try it.

Well, i know everyone keeps saying it. A finger is OK, but im more sceptical of this one..

Trust me, it's good. who cares if it looks like a cock. It's the optimal shape for pleasure. Just let it pound your butt and make you fun as you jack yourself off.

There is nothing like it.

>12
>Shitton

Just kys

Show us what it looks like next to your ass OP
That way you didn't really do anything you might regret, but at the same time you'll get an idea of how you might feel if you decide to play with it and show us

Put me in the screenshot please

>OP sent a single iPhone case to some random / made up guy in Russia so he could blame him when he receives the dildo he bought.

If that were true he would have probably went straight to soc and started fucking himself.

Post kik and we can discuss what to do in private

Pretty big dick
>for a fucking gook

That's not getting cucked, user. That's what we adults refer to as a threesome.

Depends what the girl was doing while he was getting fucked